Second time I must commend the Biden administration today...

You call it emotions, I call it facts.
Facts or not, you know you can only push your agenda ny preying upon the emotions of the ignorant.
Rational, reasoned people will not be swayed by your fallacions appeals to emotions -- and you know it.

Facts or not, you know you can only push your agenda ny preying upon the emotions of the ignorant.
Rational, reasoned people will not be swayed by your fallacions appeals to emotions -- and you know it.

That aside, I am still right and you are defending the indefensible.
Don't bleat your ignorance and suggest I attack at the weak points.
You're defence is weaker than all of it.

Hey....dipshit....since when has a 19 year old been called a child? Or a 17 year old, or a 15 year old, hardened gang member?

Leading causes of child and adolescent death

In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths of people under the age of 19 in the U.S. Firearms were the second most common cause of death.

-----

Rates of death from firearms among ages 14 to 17 are now 22.5% higher than motor vehicle-related death rates. In the U.S., middle and high school age children are now more likely to die as the result of a firearm injury than from any other single cause of death.

For Americans between the ages of 1 and 19, a little over half of 2017 firearm-related deaths are homicides.

Rant all you like tough guy.
The stats are there and I don't care if you don't believe them it's still a fact.
Settle down Rambo. You can't change a thing.

There's nothing indefensible about the right to keep ans bear arms, because there's no rational, reasoned argument against it.

I have never denied there is a right. My point is there are too many gu s out there which are not used for their purpose. Take ak47 etc. Not one person needs a weapon like that. You get them because the NRA are playing on your fears and emotions. You're frightened of a tyrannical government. You need it to protect yourselves from yourselves.

Heard them all before.

Don't make me vomit with your pathetic excuses.

I have never denied there is a right. My point is there are too many guns out there which are not used for their purpose.
Every gun has a purpose under the 2nd, and is in common use for same.
Take ak47 etc. Not one person needs a weapon like that.
Your requirement that a firearm fill some subjective "need" is laughable.
You get them because the NRA are playing on your fears and emotions.
We get them becaue they are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, and thus, "bearable arms"
I'm sporry you don't likethe fact that the right to keep and bear arms includes gun youdon't like, but your opinion on the matter doesn't matter.

Every gun has a purpose under the 2nd, and is in common use for same.

Your requirement that a firearm fill some subjective "need" is laughable.

We get them becaue they are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, and thus, "bearable arms"

I'm sporry you don't likethe fact that the right to keep and bear arms includes gun youdon't like, but your opinion on the matter doesn't matter.

In fact there is no mention of any types in the 2nd.
It's not laughable because most gun owners are testosterone driven. I'm talking about how often assault weapon would be purposefully used in an normal environment. They are pure egotistical toys.
Don't feel sorry for me with your mealy mouthed words. Feel sorry for the parents of those kids at Sandy hook who are suffering because you want assault weapons. you consider the mass slaughter of innocent is the price you pay for your freedom. What a fucking joke. You're brain dead.

You can rattle on forever with your pathetic justifications but nothing will change the fact too many guns are in the hands of idiots and that's why the us is being laughed at.

I have never denied there is a right. My point is there are too many gu s out there which are not used for their purpose. Take ak47 etc. Not one person needs a weapon like that. You get them because the NRA are playing on your fears and emotions. You're frightened of a tyrannical government. You need it to protect yourselves from yourselves.

Heard them all before.

The Korean store owners who kept the Rodney King democrats from burning and looting their stores needed those rifles......and to keep you and the other democrats from filling mass graves with innocent people, there is nothing like a good Ak-47 rifel or AR-15 to keep you busy.......

Do you understand how good a self defense rifle the AR-15 is for civilian defense.....in a suburban or urban environment where you don't have to worry about the rifle getting gumbed up with dirt as you would in a wilderness setting? The M-16s I used in the military sucked out in the woods......but in a house? They are a good choice for home defense...

A woman points a snub nose .38 at a rapist or other home invader or invaders, they might take their chances....she points an AR-15 with confidence and they are leaving or surrendering....

Last edited:
It's not laughable because most gun owners are testosterone driven. I'm talking about how often assault weapon would be purposefully used in an normal environment. They are pure egotistical toys.
Don't feel sorry for me with your mealy mouthed words. Feel sorry for the parents of those kids at Sandy hook who are suffering because you want assault weapons. you consider the mass slaughter of innocent is the price you pay for your freedom. What a fucking joke. You're brain dead.

You can rattle on forever with your pathetic justifications but nothing will change the fact too many guns are in the hands of idiots and that's why the us is being laughed at.

Moron......the Sandy Hook shooter chose Sandy Hook because there wasn't a police liaison officer on site......he could have gone to the middle school or high school, which he also attended, but they had an armed police officer on staff...

He chose the kindergarten class specifically because he knew they would be the most helpless during the attack....he planned the attack for years, and thought of it as a video game....he wanted a high score..........he could have killed just as many young, defenseless children with pistols or a shotgun......in fact, the Luby's cafe killer used two pistols and, murdered 24...actively fleeing adults........and the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 with two pistols....

So, dipshit...the rifle had no advantage for him in his attack because of the range.......the rifle's only advantage is distance shooting.......and he could also have done the same damage with a shotgun....

You don't understand what you are talking about, you keep pulling crap out of your ass and thinking you are saying something intelligent.....

You are wrong.....

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowd hadn't been trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine don't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

but nothing will change the fact too many guns are in the hands of idiots and that's why the us is being laughed a

How do you explain that as more people, not less......bought and carried guns over 27 years our gun crime rate went down 75%...our gun murder rate went down 49%.....

You. Can't. Explain. That.....

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

You're paranoid, like nearly all RepubliQans today.

By your logic if we impose a speed limit of 55, it's just a step toward lowering it to 5. Slippery slope, right? Nonsense.

Background checks have too many loopholes. There are not provisions for stopping people who are obviously unhinged (cf. Adam Lanza). And really why do you need huge magazines, automatic weapons, and such? For hunting? Yeah right, for hunting Democrats, elected officials, blacks, immigrants, Muslims, gays... right?

Don't think we don't know what you're up to. And don't think you won't run into a brick wall.
You're projecting.

And yet, you're clueless about the idea that those who don't care about the law don't care about being law abiding gun owners are completely willing to be law-not-abiding gun owners. Gun control laws never stop the criminal; they only stop the law abiding.

When more and more people are on the lists to not buy guns, including vets and anyone who the government doesn't like, you're OK with that, right?

For example, consider that 257,000 military veterans had their gun rights denied when their names were added into NICS because someone else handles their finances. Other decent citizens—such as medical marijuana users, and even those who have unpaid speeding tickets—are also at risk of having their rights denied under H.R. 4434 and S. 2135.

As soon as people like you tell the government it's OK for them to infringe on some people, then it is up to the government to determine upon which people they will infringe.

You show your ignorance and shallow-mindedness when you jump on the anti-gun bandwagon without considering the bigger picture costs to liberty.
Put down the baseball bat, your straw man is dead.

The NRA and pro-gun people have been saying for years that the government should enforce current laws before creating new ones.
Glad the Democrats finally caught on.
As our president might put it...
Even a blind squirrel finds a...you know...uhh...The THING!

You don't have much understanding of the Constitution. No right can be stripped, even with due process of the law. Google Supremacy Clause.

Are you suggesting that the government can convict without a trial or jury? Or that, as long as there's a law passed, a person can be charged twice for the same crime?
Are you on some sort of mind altering chemicals?

No; he's generally a gun controller with some mild interest in keeping the guns he approves in the hands of those he approves.

Like I said to Missourian, there's no "except" clause at the end of the Second Amendment. Since he agrees that the government can infringe, the only thing that separates him from David Chipman is the negotiation on which guns to ban and from whom.
That's a lie

Again, they are pathetic justifications for the slaughter of kids.
The fact remains, there are too many guns out there because you won't allow restrictions on lunatics. But, that's your right and that's all you've got.
You're good at meaningless buzzwords. How about some ideas for ACTUAL LAWS that might help?

In fact there is no mention of any types in the 2nd
"Arms" unquestionably includes any and all firerams in common use for traditionally lawful purposes; it is impossible for you to soundly argue otherwise.
It's not laughable because most gun owners are testosterone driven
You know you cannot demonstrate this to be true.
Thus, your position is not only laughable, but based on a lie.
I'm talking about how often assault weapon would be purposefully used in an normal environment.
As they are among the most popular firearms with a vast multituse of legal uses - at least as often as a handgun is used for self-defense.
Thus, "in common use".
They are pure egotistical toys.
Don't feel sorry for me with your mealy mouthed words.
Translation:
You got nuthin', and you know it.
Feel sorry for the parents of those kids at Sandy hook...
There you go again, preying upon the emotions of the ignorant, knowing it is theoinly way you can push your agenda.
What's it like waking up every morning, hoping to hear of a mass shooting, so you'll have an opportunity to push something you know no rational, reasoned person will agree with?
you consider the mass slaughter of innocent is the price you pay for your freedom.
Your statement, above, demonstrates you hae no idea whatseoever how many people are killed with 'assault weapons' in mass shootings.
What a fucking joke.
Oh,the irony.
You're brain dead.
See above, in spades.
You can rattle on forever with your pathetic justifications
Why do you hate the truth?

"Arms" unquestionably includes any and all firerams in common use for traditionally lawful purposes; it is impossible for you to soundly argue otherwise.

Thus, your position is not only laughable, but based on a lie.

As they are among the most popular firearms with a vast multituse of legal uses - at least as often as a handgun is used for self-defense.
Thus, "in common use".

Translation:
You got nuthin', and you know it.

There you go again, preying upon the emotions of the ignorant, knowing it is theoinly way you can push your agenda.
What's it like waking up every morning, hoping to hear of a mass shooting, so you'll have an opportunity to push something you know no rational, reasoned person will agree with?

Your statement, above, demonstrates you hae no idea whatseoever how many people are killed with 'assault weapons' in mass shootings.

Oh,the irony.

See above, in spades.

Why do you hate the truth?

No amount of your childish justification changes the issue one bit. Guns are out if control and that's a fact. Say what you like, you are a classic example why.

Forum List

Back