Second time I must commend the Biden administration today...

No amount of your childish justification changes the issue one bit. Guns are out if control and that's a fact. Say what you like, you are a classic example why.

Not a fact......as you have been shown....27 years of increased gun ownership and increased carrying of guns in public and the gun murder rate went down 40%, the gun crime rate went down 75%...

75% decrease in gun crime...with that fact, how do you say guns are out of control?

Not a fact......as you have been shown....27 years of increased gun ownership and increased carrying of guns in public and the gun murder rate went down 40%, the gun crime rate went down 75%...

75% decrease in gun crime...with that fact, how do you say guns are out of control?

Not interested. Tell the families of all those children killed in mass slaughters in schools etc.
How's your statistics going there?
Ask them if they think guns are out of control?
How many guns do you have purely because you can? Ones that gives you a sense of power and inflates your perceived tough guy image ay?
Are those guns necessary?

I normally agree with you on most issues but not this one.

Nothing that infringes upon the right to keep and bear arms is common sense.
That's fair.

My position has always been... before we enact NEW gun laws,. we should enforce the laws already on the books.

And when the government does the thing that I advocate... the proper response is to give them credit for moving in what I consider the right direction.

Not interested. Tell the families of all those children killed in mass slaughters in schools etc.
How's your statistics going there?
Ask them if they think guns are out of control?
How many guns do you have purely because you can? Ones that gives you a sense of power and inflates your perceived tough guy image ay?
Are those guns necessary?

Moron, those kids were in gun free zones....which made them targets for the killers...

Meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives......

Can you tell which number is bigger...

More children die in bathtubs than because of guns...you idiot.

There you go again, soaking yourself in the blood and standing on the bodoes of the innocent as you continue to prey on the emotions of the ignorant.
Fact is, you -want- mass shootings because you know innocent blood is the only means you have to further your mindless agenda.

There you go again, soaking yourself in the blood and standing on the bodoes of the innocent as you continue to prey on the emotions of the ignorant.
Fact is, you -want- mass shootings because you know innocent blood is the only means you have to further your mindless agenda.

So you accept innocent people are getting needlessly slaughtered because of your gun culture. Good.
Perhaps you might do something about it.

So you accept innocent people are getting needlessly slaughtered....
"Slaughtered"
There you go, another dishonest attempt to prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.
It is, after all, the only thing you have,
Perhaps you might do something about it.
Indeed.
Remove all the unenecssar and ineffective restrictions laid upon the right to keep and bear arms by th elaw abiding, making it easier for them to defend themselves.

"Slaughtered"
There you go, another dishonest attempt to prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.
It is, after all, the only thing you have,

Indeed.
Remove all the unenecssar and ineffective restrictions laid upon the right to keep and bear arms by th elaw abiding, making it easier for them to defend themselves.

You didn't provide much security for the kids slaughtered at Sandy hook. You speak of it as collateral damage and necessary to have unlimited guns.
Don't give me that crap about protecting yourselves. You've go no guts.

I'm sorry you do not like the truth, but the truth it remains.

He ignored the signs.

How naughty if him. Where did he get the gun ? How did a nut case get a gun?
Because the NRA fought against background checks. Grow up.
You're pathetic.

How naughty if him. Where did he get the gun ? How did a nut case get a gun?
Because the NRA fought against background checks. Grow up.
You're pathetic.

He probably ignored the signs because he was illiterate which proves my point background checks should be done more stringently.
Had enough yet?

Forum List

Back