🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret gay club created by Idaho school hidden from parents

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-21_9-48-7.png

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school? Well according to a new report coming out of Idaho, A High school there recently promoted such a club for middle and high school students that were intended to be hidden from their parents. How it was discovered was the principal was recently caught talking about keeping the group secret in an audio recording, according to a release from Liberty Counsel.

Secret Gay Club Created By Idaho School Hidden From Parents
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads. That's part of being dumbed down.

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

No one is accountable for your hallucinations.

I so want to find a way to imprison the university lecturers that are responsible for this bullshit. It's a project dear to my heart.

I so want to find a way to imprison the university lecturers that are responsible for this bullshit. It's a project dear to my heart.

Well we have returned to profiteering from bondage with private prisons, and the jobs are not coming back, so, yeah.

So they are teaching our children to write again? Yay!
Our school system is churning our snowflakes. When they should be turning out scientists, mathematicians, Nobel prize winners.
If you think I am hallucinating, go to one of our higher learning institutions and check out the safey rooms. They look like preschool classes, with crayons and toys and stuff.............

So they are teaching our children to write again? Yay!
Our school system is churning our snowflakes. When they should be turning out scientists, mathematicians, Nobel prize winners.
If you think I am hallucinating, go to one of our higher learning institutions and check out the safey rooms. They look like preschool classes, with crayons and toys and stuff.............

I believe the one you attended does, yeah.

I received an excellent education and did so without knowing ONE teacher's political proclivity. Because their opinions were not germane to math, science, history or anything else taught in public schools. We did not require safey rooms and crayons.

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads.

It's secret because these kids aren't ready to come out. That's one of the hardest things for a gay person to do, especially to their parents. Having a place they can go with others like them can help them both emotionally and physically until they are ready take the next step. I hardly see the issue here. In fact, this is a good thing.

That's part of being dumbed down.

Part of being dumbed down is taking every word published on the Internet by Alex Jones as Gospel.

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads.

It's secret because these kids aren't ready to come out. That's one of the hardest things for a gay person to do, especially to their parents. Having a place they can go with others like them can help them both emotionally and physically until they are ready take the next step. I hardly see the issue here. In fact, this is a good thing.

Part of being dumbed down is taking every word published on the Internet by Alex Jones as Gospel.

The better part is when ppl assume it's from Alex Jones and IT'S NOT. like I was sayin.
Attack the INfowars and you all prove yourselves with " ASSUMING" every time.

SURE IN THE FK doesn't look like it's from INFOWARS to me LMFAO try actually reading it FIRST or better yet how about to BOTHER GOING TO IT FIRST.

upload_2017-3-21_11-22-1.png

Gross Parental Rights Violations Exposed by Liberty Counsel in Northern Idaho - Liberty

I keep telling you DUMBED DOWN what you think is fucking fake just because you :

A. you fail to even click the link and go to the site
B you assume it's all fake as soon as you see INFOWARS
C. you attack the source before even knowing who the fkn source even is
D. you fail to click the links in an article PROVING over and over the original articles are NOT always from Infowars...........

Every time you smart asses say that ( ewwww infowars it's fake ) you can't imagine just how fucken stupid you make yourselves look to those who go through the trouble of actually going to the site , no matter who they think it's from and READ IT !!!!

upload_2017-3-21_11-28-32.png

http://lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsLAs/2017/031617_Response-to-Forrest-Bird-Schools-on-GSA-club.pdf

upload_2017-3-21_11-29-35.png

Thank you.

View attachment 117751

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school? Well according to a new report coming out of Idaho, A High school there recently promoted such a club for middle and high school students that were intended to be hidden from their parents. How it was discovered was the principal was recently caught talking about keeping the group secret in an audio recording, according to a release from Liberty Counsel.

Secret Gay Club Created By Idaho School Hidden From Parents
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads. That's part of being dumbed down.

Fucking perverts.

Hidden because they KNOW that parents will protect their children from this bullshit.

Forum List

Back