Secret Service Agents: Hillary Is A Nightmare To Work With

Sure hope Trump adds this to his speeches. The truth needs to be told.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Are you even aware, McRacist, that your author here is the source (and the only source) of one of the bogus quotes in your sigline?

I just wonder if you know that because I've been asking you for sources for those bogus quotes for two years and all you ever do is go "duuuuuuh...."

Meanwhile....

>> A few blocks from the White House, on the busy corner of H and 9th streets, stands a bland, unnamed, nine-story office building. On a wall in the lobby, large silver letters spell out the words "Worthy of Trust and Confidence." That is the motto of the Secret Service, and the anonymous tan-brick building is the agency's headquarters. "The phrase," said former director Lewis C. Merletti, "is the absolute heart and soul of the United States Secret Service. . . . And it must never be compromised." Lest they forget, all agents have the motto emblazoned on their IDs.

But in light of an odd decision by the current director, Mark Sullivan, the motto should be changed to "Have You Heard This One?" During the Bush administration, hoping for some good, ego-enhancing publicity, Sullivan broke with his agency's long-standing policy of absolute silence and allowed Ronald Kessler to get an earful. The chief Washington correspondent for Newsmax.com, which bills itself as "the #1 conservative news agency online," Kessler had written very positive books about CIA Director George Tenet, first lady Laura Bush and President George W. Bush, and Sullivan was probably hoping for the same treatment.

Hearing that Sullivan had given Kessler his blessing, scores of current and former agents -- Kessler claims more than 100 -- agreed to talk to him. But rather than use that wealth of information to write a serious book examining the inner workings of the long-veiled agency or the new challenges of protecting the first black president, the author simply milked the agents for the juiciest gossip he could get and mixed it with a rambling list of their complaints.

Trashing their motto, these agents seem to relish throwing dirt on their former protectees, especially Democrats. But it is all boring and familiar. Agents Chuck Taylor and Larry Newman, like tattling schoolboys, breathlessly rant about JFK's escapades more than 40 years ago, in particular one with secretaries nicknamed Fiddle and Faddle wearing T-shirts in the White House pool. "You could see their nipples," snickers Taylor.

.... A conservative lot, the agents found President Ronald Reagan "a down-to-earth individual;" his successor, George H.W. Bush, "a great man, just an all around nice person"; and George W. Bush "down to earth, caring." Agents, Kessler says, loved to "chop wood" with the younger Bush and appreciated "the fact that Bush is punctual." Otherwise, apparently, they might have been forced to fire him. Kessler never asks the agents anything substantive, such as if they had any insights into how the Bush White House involved the country in the Iraq war.

Throughout the book, many of the current and former agents come across as little more than disgruntled rent-a-guards, complaining about their shifts, their assignments and their pay while traveling on Air Force One and walking the halls of the West Wing. They also have larger issues. They complain that on occasion, such as during campaigns, staff members order metal detectors shut down to accommodate large crowds -- tens of thousands of people sometimes -- surging into stadiums and other large venues to hear candidates. They fail to see how close we have already come to a fortress society and that candidates occasionally choose to assume the risk as the price of democracy.

.... What is truly dangerous is the kind of National Enquirer-style gossip in Kessler's book. In the future, without "trust and confidence" in their agents, presidents will want to keep them at a distance, out of spying range -- and out of safety range, when split seconds may count. And with President Obama, such concerns may be especially acute. "Once Obama became president," Kessler says, "the Secret Service experienced a 400 percent increase in the number of threats against the president, in comparison with President Bush." Two weeks ago, outside an Obama town hall meeting in Maryland, a man held a sign reading "Death to Obama" and "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids." And last week, at an Obama event in Phoenix, a dozen gun-toting protesters -- including one with an AR-15 assault rifle on his shoulder and a handgun in his holster -- lingered nearby. << --- Review by James Bamford

See that red font above at the end, McRacist? That's called a "link".
That means I have what we call a "source".

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

so the fuck what. GWB was no prize winner either. as far as I know we do not need SS permission to elect a president.
The SS loved Bush He was incredibly considerate with them. He knew their names, their spouses names, their kids' names. If anyone wanted a photo with him he was happy to take the time. He truly appreciated them putting their lives on the line for him.
Because Bush is a genuinely nice human being. Obama an Hillary are shitstains on the human race.

Maybe it's because The Bushes are more family orientated or something?

All I know, if this were me and a group of people were protecting me and everytime we went somewhere, in the event some lunatic attempted to kill me, knowing that the bodyguards, any of them would jump in front and take a bullet meant for me and my knowing that these bodyguards probably have children and yet they're willing to pay the ultimate price to save me....well, these people would have my greatest respect and I'd treat them correctly, I'd pretty much consider them part of my family.

I can't fault her for her tastes though.

I would prefer not to taste Hillary.

Are you saying you wouldn't insert your data into her private server?

Into the future....mid-2017....

hillary-in-prison.jpg

hillary-in-jail-again.jpg

so the fuck what. GWB was no prize winner either. as far as I know we do not need SS permission to elect a president.
The SS loved Bush He was incredibly considerate with them. He knew their names, their spouses names, their kids' names. If anyone wanted a photo with him he was happy to take the time. He truly appreciated them putting their lives on the line for him.
Because Bush is a genuinely nice human being. Obama an Hillary are shitstains on the human race.

I think a lot of people miss GWB, he had a way with words....he was like The Accidental Comedian....every one is a gem:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rge-W.-Bush-Quotes-from-the-US-president.html

Maybe it's because The Bushes are more family orientated or something?

All I know, if this were me and a group of people were protecting me and everytime we went somewhere, in the event some lunatic attempted to kill me, knowing that the bodyguards, any of them would jump in front and take a bullet meant for me and my knowing that these bodyguards probably have children and yet they're willing to pay the ultimate price to save me....well, these people would have my greatest respect and I'd treat them correctly, I'd pretty much consider them part of my family.
Thats because you're not a sociopath.

I don't think the secret service should say shit about anyone considering their rep lately .

If you are talking about Secret Service and Alcohol and Sex scandals, all the more reason Hillary should be backing them.

Regardless of what YOU think about GWB, he treated the SS with respect. It does not matter which political stripe you wear, treat the Secret Service unlike Hillary Clinton and Jimmy Carter would.

Regardless of what YOU think about GWB, he treated the SS with respect. It does not matter which political stripe you wear, treat the Secret Service unlike Hillary Clinton and Jimmy Carter would.

Sorry dude, I do not let Cons make up my mind for me. "Regardless", bush was, is and will always be a butt wad coward and a deserter.

And no, the former deserte-in-chief did not treat the SS with respect. He walked all over them.

Any secret service agent that tells all, truth or lies, past agent or present agent, is NOT a worthy or reputable Secret Service agent.

Sorry dude, I do not let Cons make up my mind for me. "Regardless", bush was, is and will always be a butt wad coward and a deserter.

And no, the former deserte-in-chief did not treat the SS with respect. He walked all over them.
What did Bush desert from? And your assertion about the SS is simply dead wrong. Like most of what you believe.

What are the accounts and sources that Bush walked all over the Secret Service besides what lies between your ears? As for him being a deserter, I see you subscribe to the notion that the 1972 Microsoft generated documents presented by Dan Rather were authentic. Funny, CBS did not agree with you and they sent Rather out to pasture as a result.

What are the accounts and sources that Bush walked all over the Secret Service besides what lies between your ears? As for him being a deserter, I see you subscribe to the notion that the 1972 Microsoft generated documents presented by Dan Rather were authentic. Funny, CBS did not agree with you and they sent Rather out to pasture as a result.
He's a leftist. Having seen it "somewhere" like on a protest sign is enouhg proof of its truth,

Those documents were just as fake as Obama's birth certificate released on April 27, 2011.

Forum List

Back