Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

You're spreading the lie, but you're too chickenshit to admit you believe it.

Pathetic.
What lie? The lie Ornato, Trump's lap dog, made up?

Hmm, no, I never believed the orange pussyboi did that. I did believe Ornato made it up.

See how you have to make up stuff to soothe yourself? Grow up, son.

What lie? The lie Ornato, Trump's lap dog, made up?

Hmm, no, I never believed the orange pussyboi did that. I did believe Ornato made it up.

See how you have to make up stuff to soothe yourself? Grow up, son.

Show me the audio or video of Ornato making that claim.

Or, are you just spreading a lie you're too chickenshit to stand behind?

If you have video or audio of him saying that, yes.

You don't, of course. What you have is a ludicrous conspiracy theory, that you believe 100%, because you're dumb as dogshit, and the liars know it. They count on you to spread it.

Like Lesh, however, you're too chickenshit to admit you believe it. You just spread the lie like the coward you are.

lol
I tell you I don’t care and that means I believe it happened.

Interesting logic there retard troll

I tell you I don’t care and that means I believe it happened.

Interesting logic there retard troll

You do believe it happened, you're just too chickenshit to admit it.

You've been spreading the lie for years:

Two Secret Service agents also spoke with CNN about what transpired between Trump and his security detail as he left his Jan. 6 rally in the presidential motorcade.
Those moments came under intense scrutiny after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified Tuesday before the House committee investigating the riot that Tony Ornato, the White House deputy chief of staff for operations, told her Trump had lost his temper when his Secret Service agents refused to drive him to the Capitol, lunged toward an agent and tried to grab the steering wheel.
The story has circulated throughout the Secret Service for the past year, the agents told CNN. They were not present in the car but heard several accounts similar to Hutchinson’s.

“He had sort of lunged forward
― it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don’t know,” one said. “Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat ― for what reason, nobody had any idea.”
Neither of the agents told CNN they’d heard stories about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel.
Sources who spoke to the Post also commented on the car incident, with one former law enforcement official saying three agents who were with Trump on Jan. 6 are disputing that Trump ever grabbed or assaulted anyone or reached for the steering wheel. However, the source said, they do not dispute that Trump was furious at them.

How would you know what I believe you retard troll?

Do you read minds now?

You spread the lie right here, Nazi:

Two Secret Service agents also spoke with CNN about what transpired between Trump and his security detail as he left his Jan. 6 rally in the presidential motorcade.
Those moments came under intense scrutiny after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified Tuesday before the House committee investigating the riot that Tony Ornato, the White House deputy chief of staff for operations, told her Trump had lost his temper when his Secret Service agents refused to drive him to the Capitol, lunged toward an agent and tried to grab the steering wheel.
The story has circulated throughout the Secret Service for the past year, the agents told CNN. They were not present in the car but heard several accounts similar to Hutchinson’s.

“He had sort of lunged forward
― it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don’t know,” one said. “Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat ― for what reason, nobody had any idea.”
Neither of the agents told CNN they’d heard stories about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel.
Sources who spoke to the Post also commented on the car incident, with one former law enforcement official saying three agents who were with Trump on Jan. 6 are disputing that Trump ever grabbed or assaulted anyone or reached for the steering wheel. However, the source said, they do not dispute that Trump was furious at them.

".... trying to damage Cassidy's credibility. You feel the need to do that because her testimony, even absent her testifying about what Ornato told her ...... was so damning for Trump...."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Poster Berg's analysis above has traction. Cassidy, with her position in the Chief of Staff's office, reputation for competence, and steady measured demeanor, made what she said all the more credible. And what she said was Don Trump (and her boss, Mark Meadows) knew the crowd at the Ellipse was armed; they themselves believed there was a high likelihood of violence.

Yet.....neither man made any attempts, any substantive gestures to calm the crowd. To mitigate the potential for mayhem. They did not warn the Capitol police force that they were sending an intentionally angered crowd, known to being carrying arms, directly at them.

And they did it knowing that it likely would stop the counting of the Electoral College ballots.

That was one....just one ....of the damaging developments Cassidy described.

So of course, Trump's Duped & Snookered want that testimony to be shaded, dissed, even if it means ruining the reputation and putting a young woman (and her family) in physical danger --- a loyal staffer who had earned her way onto the Chief office by being uber-competent in advancing the goals and issues of the Trump Administration.

Me? Personally? Well, I hope we see more of Cassidy Hutchinson at the election-interference trial initiated by Jack Smith.

Time will tell. We await the Supreme Court right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Poster Berg's analysis above has traction. Cassidy, with her position in the Chief of Staff's office, reputation for competence, and steady measured demeanor, made what she said all the more credible. And what she said was Don Trump (and her boss, Mark Meadows) knew the crowd at the Ellipse was armed; they themselves believed there was a high likelihood of violence.

Yet.....neither man made any attempts, any substantive gestures to calm the crowd. To mitigate the potential for mayhem. They did not warn the Capitol police force that they were sending an intentionally angered crowd, known to being carrying arms, directly at them.

And they did it knowing that it likely would stop the counting of the Electoral College ballots.

That was one....just one ....of the damaging developments Cassidy described.

So of course, Trump's Duped & Snookered want that testimony to be shaded, dissed, even if it means ruining the reputation and putting a young woman (and her family) in physical danger --- a loyal staffer who had earned her way onto the Chief office by being uber-competent in advancing the goals and issues of the Trump Administration.

Me? Personally? Well, I hope we see more of Cassidy Hutchinson at the election-interference trial initiated by Jack Smith.

Time will tell. We await the Supreme Court right now.
Interesting to note that during the interview with Trump I linked to he said he wanted to go to the Capital to control the mob. An obvious lie. If he wanted to control the mob he had ample opportunity to do so by issuing a statement once he got back to the WH. Members of the mob were monitoring social media during and before the riot. Trump could have stopped it. He didn't want it stopped.

Interesting to note that during the interview with Trump I linked to he said he wanted to go to the Capital to control the mob. An obvious lie. If he wanted to control the mob he had ample opportunity to do so by issuing a statement once he got back to the WH. Members of the mob were monitoring social media during and before the riot. Trump could have stopped it. He didn't want it stopped.
He wanted to incite them. He wanted them to think they could commit crimes with impunity, because the POTUS had their backs.

Of course it was 'staged'....duh!
Of course it was 'produced'....duh!
How else was America to learn more about the conspiracy and the actual attempts to steal the 2020 election from the winner, Democrat Joe Biden?
Do this, poster j-mac, so you can either preserve or enhance your credibility:

• Read the Committee's Final Report (see the link below).
  • Watch the YouTube videos of the actual hearings (Google 'em. It's easy)

And after you have done your due diligence come back to the forum and begin to contribute in a substantive way with other informed and serious-minded contributors.

Good luck.
Link to January 6th Committee Report: Select January 6th Committee Final Report and Supporting Materials Collection

What else you think they suppressed?

He wanted to incite them. He wanted them to think they could commit crimes with impunity, because the POTUS had their backs.

1712095360102.png

Sure, OK.

So he meant that the thousands of Trump Supporters should not actually --and illegally -- march down to the Capitol?
But should only go down there "in spirit"?

Who knew?
Clearly, the violent attackers didn't know that is what he meant.

If he only would have been clearer maybe the violence and savage attacks on our uniformed police may not have happened. No?
Come on Chilli…Surely you can’t be this obtuse….?

What else you think they suppressed?
Nothing.

Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory and a Smear: Still, No Evidence of Trump Order for 10,000 Guard on January 6th​

Sadly it doesn't matter. Democrats knew it was an outrageous lie but the media pretended it was true and the damage has been done.

Forum List

Back