Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

Have some balls for a change and at least admit an opinion on the fake story you were so eager to spread.

You're embarrassing...
You have no idea what Ornato said to Hutchinson. Neither do I. It doesn't matter one bit to the larger point of Trump's desire to go to the Capital to be with his mob. A mob he had no fear of because they were there at his request and were devoted to him.

You have no idea what Ornato said to Hutchinson. Neither do I. It doesn't matter one bit to the larger point of Trump's desire to go to the Capital to be with his mob. A mob he had no fear of because they were there at his request and were devoted to him.
Even though as we learned from Huchinson’s testimony, he knew they were armed

The best thing Hutchinson can do is say the truth. Liz Cheney coached her to perjure herself in order to get the sensational story about Trump grabbing for the steering wheel, which is ridiculous on its face because the prez is seated four feet back in the passenger cabin. If there was any back-talk all Trump would have to say is "Mister I am giving you a direct order." All these guys are military veterans and would never dare defy an order directly from the President of the United States.

It's Hutchie's best bet because either she or Liz Cheney are going to jail. Cheney brought down would be a huge step forward for the country because she is part of the Deep State cabal through her father 9/11, Iraq War mastermind Dick Cheney, as evil a man as ever walked the Earth.

Let's see if Cassidy meets up with a tree stepping in front of her car one dark night in a mysterious one-car accident.

"Hutchinson, who at the time was an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified to the select committee that she was told Trump had shouted: “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” before he tried to grab the steering wheel from the driver in a desperate effort to join his supporters marching towards the Capitol.

Loudermilk’s report notes that Hutchinson’s testimony was “directly refuted” by White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Anthony Ornato – the man who according to Hutchinson, told her the anecdote – and the Secret Service agent driving the SUV.

“Ornato testified that the first time he had ever heard the story Hutchinson claims Ornato told her on January 6, was during Hutchinson’s public testimony,” the oversight subcommittee report states.

“Hutchinson’s testimony was also contradicted by the [Secret Service] agent who was with President Trump on January 6,” the subcommittee found, which notes that “Hutchinson’s accusation came up only after the Secret Service agent’s attorney proactively brought up the subject” to select committee investigators. "
View attachment 925198
Democrats lie about everything.

Spit it out, poster Munkle.
Just exactly what are you alleging?
If you are hinting that she will be assassinated by either NeverTrumpers or by MAGA/QAnon......well, say it then.
Cowboy up, and talk straight.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ummm, poster Rambunctious your partisan-slip is showing. "Admitted as evidence"?? Look, my friend, this was a 'hearing'......it was not a trial.

Cassidy, a well vetted, Republican political worker-bee, who had worked for Ted Cruz an Steve Scalise, did such sterling work it brought her to the attention of the White House and the Chief of Staff's insistence she work for him.
That doesn't at all sound like an unstable unreliable employee who isn't supporting Administration goals. You don't move up, even by admirable merit....if you are disloyal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the lie she told?
Or retold?
Was it Ornato's?
And was Hutchinson careful and precise in describing that she was TOLD the tale by Ornato?
-----------------------------------------------------------

QAnon still lurks in the USMB digital Twilight Zone.
The above comment is silly conspiracy nonsense. Another break from reality that we can see somewhat regularly from RWNJ/QAnon/MAGA fangurls......and fanboys, on this venue. IMHO
------------------------------------------------------

Well, they did want to do that. Made attepts to do that. But the two agents wouldn't testify under oath. At the time, they claimed some kind of 'Secret Service' policy so to protect the confidentiality of those they guard.
Thus, the Committee felt that if there were no consequences if they lied.....then they may very well lie to cover up the 'tall-tale' they had relayed to impress a young and pretty staffer.

Plus Ornato was widely viewed as a Trump uber-loyalist.

The Committee felt that once they were under oath they would more likely be truthful, as they had some skin in the game....like their careers. But they refused to speak 'under-oath'.
-------------------------------------------------------

Poster Rambuncitous, you are hyper-ventilating.
Do you know what "Treason" is?
Do you know you are using the term wrongly?
Learn it.
Google is your friend.
And try to be a more accurate and reliable poster.
----------------------------------------------------

Indeed, it is M'58. A distraction. The alleged 'tussling-with-POTUS' is small potatoes compared to the meat of the issue ---- the attempted theft of an American election for President.

Hutchinson's testimony was a minor part of the several hearings the Committee held. To be sure, it was sensational. She was attractive, humble, careful, credible, and in a position to know. And not unimportantly, she was under oath. But some of her testimony....e.g., the SUV-Lunge, was hearsay, as Hutchinson carefully and precisely articulated it as such in front of the cameras so we all could watch as it happened.

The bigger picture is that Don Trump and a circle of enablers tried to steal the 2020 Election. Don Trump knew he lost. Multiple people in a position to know and who testified under oath that they had informed him of that. Some have said Trump himself acknowledged that he had lost.

Yet, he, and Eastman, and Giuiliani, and Cheseboro, and Jordan, and Perry, and multiple others continued the attempt at stealing the election.

America needs the trial prosecuted by Jack Smith to lay out all the facts of that attempted theft. To be sure, the J6 Committee has already done a careful and pretty thorough job of informing us (*see their full report linked below). But a court of law is where it now needs to be. Where everybody is under oath. THAT is how we will know as much as can be known. And that is where justice can and should be delivered.

The lie weird one was that Trump grabbed the wheel of a limo from the back seat... anyone who believed that could happen should be barred from voting....
And easy on the size of your post... you must have hyperventilated through the whole thing while writing it....

WTF are you talking about?

I don’t fucking care.

All I know is that she accurately repeated a story told to her.

The rest of her testimony was much more important.

You attack this because it’s your way of attacking the rest of what she said

You care, alright. You're all over this thread, but you're too chickenshit to admit what you believe.

Don't worry, your cowardice tells me everything I need to know.

LOL

I already told you what I believe.

Stop being an ignorant troll

Yes, you pussied out on the important question.

It's ok, we all see you'll spread the lie, but you're too chickenshit to admit you believe it.

This is the way with you people, it's all you know.

----------------------------
Well, in my opinion, it is still "a thing" because Trump Supporters are eager to find anything, even very minor things, to discredit the overwhelmingly important findings of the January 6th Committee.

To wit: January 6th's violent attack was the penultimate conclusion to a 2-month long concerted and coordinated attempt to steal the 2020 election away from the lawful winner and to keep the loser in power.
So, if Trump's Duped & Snookered, can in anyway discredit some minor witness then they believe that must discredit the major thrust of the findings.
It is over-defensive nonsense.

And is disrespectful, not to mention threatening, to a committed Republican staffer who had demonstrated great loyalty and competence in her work to advance Trump Administration goals and policies.

She came before America....at risk to her safety......to answer questions about her observations and experience. And to do so under oath.

Cassidy Hutchinson, an accomplished America citizen is being wrongly painted as a liar and disloyal. And those false claims have cost her career in the upper reaches of government and have raised great alarms about her safety and the safety of her family, due to the well-known reality of a cadre of violence-prone Trump Supporters who have terrorized other participants in legal proceedings that sought to achieve accountability of Don Trump's actions.

IMHO
But it was the left who started the whole thing.

No, you want to believe that because that’s what the MSM is telling you..That never happened…
That’s what the secret service driver testified to. It’s bizarre that you’d call him a liar.

ROFLMFAO, is that really the best you got commie?

commies4.jpg

Even simpler: Prove your allegation about what my avatar posted.
As I expected, you're too embarrassed to answer the question. Dismissed...
-----------------------------------
Look, mein freund, poster Marvin Martian you alleged it.
I didn't.
No one else did.
You did.
Your avatar did.

So, as previously posted: "You alleged it. You prove it. Put your money where your mouth is"......lest folks begin to believe you are a fake and a phony.

You can play dodge-em, duck&cover, where's Waldo, all day long....but it was your mouth. No one else's.
More importantly, we haven' seen your money paying the tuition for your mouth.
So, show.
Or go.
Don't encourage people to think your avatar is a phony. That's jackassery. You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that.
So, show or go.
It's the responsible adult thing to do.

Giddyup!

No. He sent his mob to the Capitol and wanted to join them. The Secret Service told him no and he threw a tantrum.

Thats what the testimony all says.

Agree or disagree?

So, in addition to believing the nutty conspiracy theory that Trump carjacked the Secret Service, you also believe the Secret Service has the ultimate say in where the president goes.

Crazy for sure, but an interesting glimpse into the hive-mind of your cult.

Forum List

Back