Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

Nonsense. That story was one small part of a much longer narrative and Ornato does not deny that he told her that story
He doesn't admit it either.

And since you dumbass leftards didn't succeed in getting the real story (probably because you didn't try, because you didn't want to), you have no basis for spinning such fiction.

The "Trump carjacked the Secret Service" lie is probably the best example of how utterly, completely, and irretrievably Donald Trump has broken the left.
----------------------------------
Well, if you say that the statement that"Trump-carjacked"....is a lie, OK.
But who said it? Where did you hear he "carjacked"?

I watched every minute of the J6 Committee hearings. I never ever heard anything about a so-called "Trump carjacked the Secret Service". If poster MMartian can cite for us the page in the final report, or point us to the minutes in the YouTube videos of such.....well, now would be a great time to do so.

Lest.....

....well, lest the forum think his contribution here is just silly histrionic shrilling over what he thinks someone said somewhere sometime, or.....it is just a run-of-the-mill Strawman argument.

So, Marv, which is it?
Show us your homework.

----------------------------------------------------------

And since you dumbass leftards didn't succeed in getting the real story (probably because you didn't try, because you didn't want to), you have no basis for spinning such fiction.
Did your read the Final Report from the J6 Committee?
If not, why not?
Did you watch the Hearings themselves?
If not, why not?

In short, the point I'm trying to illustrate with you poster Scruffy is that you seem blithely unaware of what was said in the hearings and by whom or on which subjects.

Yet, you offer us your opinion on what was said.

What could go wrong with that approach?

He doesn't admit it either.

What he said was”I don’t remember..”

That’s NOT a denial

I watched every minute of the J6 Committee hearings. I never ever heard anything about a so-called "Trump carjacked the Secret Service". If poster MMartian can cite for us the page in the final report, or point us to the minutes in the YouTube videos of such.....well, now would be a great time to do so.

Lest.....

....well, lest the forum think his contribution here is just silly histrionic shrilling over what he thinks someone said somewhere sometime, or.....it is just a run-of-the-mill Strawman argument.

So, Marv, which is it?
Show us your homework.

If not, why not?
If not, why not?

In short, the point I'm trying to illustrate with you poster Scruffy is that you seem blithely unaware of what was said in the hearings and by whom or on which subjects.

You're one of the gullible morons who believes Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6.

They feed you these lies because they know you aren't smart enough to question them.

You're one of the gullible morons who believes Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6.

They feed you these lies because they know you aren't smart enough to question them.
Nowhere does he say he believes that.

He believes that story was told to Hutchinson

Why lie like that?

"You're one of the gullible morons who believes Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6."
I am?
Well, it goes without saying poster Marv, you gotta prove your allegations.
Not my rules.
It's the way the world of responsible sincere adults works. Trust me.
So, mein freund, prove it.

Show the forum you have gravitas and that you are a truth-teller. Show the forum....and my avatar ..... that I believed your "Trump Carjack" story.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Giddyup!!

I am?
Well, it goes without saying poster Marv, you gotta prove your allegations.
Not my rules.
It's the way the world of responsible sincere adults works. Trust me.
So, mein freund, prove it.

Show the forum you have gravitas and that you are a truth-teller. Show the forum....and my avatar ..... that I believed your "Trump Carjack" story.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Giddyup!!

Simple. Do you believe Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6?

Lest.....

So, Marv, which is it?
Show us your homework.

If not, why not?
If not, why not?

You are asking to apply exactly the kind of intellectual rigor that repulses them. They're much better with memes, bumper sticker slogans, and talking points. Research.............it's not their thing.

------------------------------------------------------

Even simpler: Prove your allegation about what my avatar posted.

Batter up, amigo.
Show.
Or go.
It's that simple.

As I expected, you're too embarrassed to answer the question. Dismissed...

No idea. Is Ornato a noted liar?

You're unwilling to commit to your conspiracy nuttery. Show some balls for a change. You're happy to spread the slander, but too chickenshit to admit you believe it. What a loser you are...lol

He's on record acknowledging he wanted to go to the Capital to be with his mob. That is the only pertinent point.

Have some balls for a change and at least admit an opinion on the fake story you were so eager to spread.

You're embarrassing...

You're unwilling to commit to your conspiracy nuttery. Show some balls for a change. You're happy to spread the slander, but too chickenshit to admit you believe it. What a loser you are...lol
WTF are you talking about?

I don’t fucking care.

All I know is that she accurately repeated a story told to her.

The rest of her testimony was much more important.

You attack this because it’s your way of attacking the rest of what she said

Forum List

Back