Secret Service tackles protester approaching Biden's motorcade in LA

With a judge being killed and death threats against others, Secret Service needs to be extra careful. We are close to being like the 1960s and 70s but still have a long way to go. I would not be surprised if there are attempts at the assassination of top-level politicians in the near future. And the troubles are not just here it is global.

With a judge being killed and death threats against others, Secret Service needs to be extra careful. We are close to being like the 1960s and 70s but still have a long way to go. I would not be surprised if there are attempts at the assassination of top-level politicians in the near future. And the troubles are not just here it is global.
Yeah. In all seriousness, you're absolutely right

And in all seriousness, the politicians brought this upon themselves

Hey, look at the right employing the left's tactics!

Don't just fight your enemy, learn from your enemy.
Damn. And here I thought I was being clever. :p

lol

Yeah man - hey - if Democrats don't have to obey the law, then NEITHER DO I.

I am TOTALLY capable of playing by leftard rules. And if that becomes necessary, some folks are gonna be sorry they ever heard my name. I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the valley, if they let this tornado loose it'll carve a path of destruction ten miles wide.

I'm an engineer, I use what works. I build vacuum tube guitar amplifiers, it's one of my hobbies. Start with a good solid chassis, and spend money where it counts, the transformers, a reliable power supply ... after that it's a little bit of this circuit, a little bit of that ... do you like a focused midrange or a scooped midrange? That's one part, whose value determines that, but then sometimes you can tweak the rest of the amp around it, to emphasize that sound if you like it

If only our politicians were this smart! But the Reps try to force you to buy a Fender instead of a Marshall, and the Dems try to tell you that you can get the sound from a pedal

What the hell is she unhappy about....wasn't she one of the 10 million who cast 8 votes each for this moron?

He didn't bodyslam her hard enough...he didn't smack her face hard enough. EIther do yer job right or don't effing bother, cop.

The S.S. seems to be getting a little edgy these days. Last week they evacuated the Biden family from their Delaware home when a light plane strayed into forbidden airspace. How many people know there is forbidden airspace in Delaware?

Forum List

Back