Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

If this happened during the Trump administration, the video and perp would have been released immediately. So now, they are back to the ":heavily trafficked area" story but somehow they don't have any video evidence. The Democrats are mocking us because they can and nothing can be done about it. Add the US Secret Service to the list of Democrat corrupted agencies.

Quit your whining. Do you think that's the 1st little bag ever found? As for heavily trafficked, ask someone who works for your State transportation how many little bags they find on the roads.

If this happened during the Trump administration, the video and perp would have been released immediately. So now, they are back to the ":heavily trafficked area" story but somehow they don't have any video evidence. The Democrats are mocking us because they can and nothing can be done about it. Add the US Secret Service to the list of Democrat corrupted agencies.

Not so fast, Congress is now opening another investigation into the January 6th crowd to see if any of them could have snuck into the White House to plant the drugs

The investigation should take about 3 years and cost around $30 million, but I'm confident they can find some other political opponents out there who are guilty as sin.............regarding something.

You realize you can post something other than this, right?

Use your words for a change.

The Gator is too stupid to come up with its own words.

Just sayin...

We are talking about a guy that broke his foot petting his dog. It's a wonder he's still alive.

These things happen to old people. My MIL broke her foot just walking in the Commissary in Okinawa and I had to push her around the island in wheelchair and she was far younger than Biden at the time

Depends where the found it. If it was out in the open it would be easy. If it were hidden somewhere in a bathroom without cameras that may have been frequented by 100 different people over the last month, it might be near impossible to know who. The clue might be the person with the white powdered nose who left the bathroom though.

It must be Joe Biden’s coke

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
They changed the story 4 times and now they are back to the original cover story. Zero credibility White House but they know that doesn't matter, so they just mock us.

There is no video of the perp, that is the whole damn point.

Why THE FUCK would any sane person continue working for the Secret Service??? Give the job to the Illegals!!

Depends where the found it. If it was out in the open it would be easy. If it were hidden somewhere in a bathroom without cameras that may have been frequented by 100 different people over the last month, it might be near impossible to know who. The clue might be the person with the white powded nose who left the bathroom though.
I doubt there is a bathroom that hundreds of people walk into in the private areas of the WH,,

it would with out a doubt be brought down to a few people in any given area preceding the time it was found,,

Forum List

Back