Secret Video of Adam Schiff's Likes now exposed; Democrats Are Going to Jail!

I don't see Schifty convincing any open minded people that Trump is guilty of anything near impeachable. He has his rabid followers but I think that's all he'll ever get. I think he's actually making himself, his party and our country look stupid.

I don't see Schifty convincing any open minded people that Trump is guilty of anything near impeachable. He has his rabid followers but I think that's all he'll ever get. I think he's actually making himself, his party and our country look stupid.
All Dems have been doing their best to make your country look stupid especially after Americans elected Trump. Everything they've been doing is embarrassing.

Lol, This Shiff show is just one tangled up yarnball of stupidity, lies and incompetence.

More FAKE NEWS from the Fox NAZI Channel.

Guess you haven’t heard yet. Recently someone was sued for calling someone a nazi online and they won. The idiot had to issue an apology, pay damages as well as attorney fees...

I can't imagine that being true but if it is, that's all the more reason for Trumpy to appoint as many real judges as possible.

Lol, This Shiff show is just one tangled up yarnball of stupidity, lies and incompetence.

More FAKE NEWS from the Fox NAZI Channel.

Guess you haven’t heard yet. Recently someone was sued for calling someone a nazi online and they won. The idiot had to issue an apology, pay damages as well as attorney fees...

I can't imagine that being true but if it is, that's all the more reason for Trumpy to appoint as many real judges as possible.

Nothing the Right ever says is true.

If people went to jail just for lying to politicians, Trump would have been in prison years ago.

The Trump Show was always built on a House of Lies, stupidity and incompetence.

Forum List

Back