Secretary Clinton Looking More Presidential By The Minute

She repulses millennials and independents.

millennials are going to vote for her if she's the nominee... they're not going to vote for a misogynist bigoted anti-choice wacko proffered by the right.

Hillary let her hubby rape other women and fuck a young intern right in the office, is that a role model?
Both of your allegations are proven lies. If you have a link to a legal criminal charge of rape against our former President please provide the link. Same with your allegation of sexual intercourse in the Oval Office or any other time between the President and an intern. Don't bother with some unsubstantiated rw blog list of accusations. Provide links to specific charges.
What is proven a lie?

Please provide the link.

he has never been found to have "raped" anyone... as for him cheating on his wife...i'd say that was their business and not yours and certainly should not have been the basis of an impeachment hearing.

poor little wackadoodles.
I never said a thing about him cheating on his wife.

I said prove that he didn't commit rape or screw interns, apropos of "allegations are proven lies". If they're proven lies, there's proof somewhere that he didn't do those things.

And we all know that's nonsense. Thanks for playing.

Thank you GOP for giving Hillary the opportunity to demonstrate her command of the facts. Answering these politically motivated Republican inquisitors shows her depth of knowledge and her fitness for the office of President.

yeah, the wingers look pretty embarrassing....

if they wanted information, the teatards wouldn't be doing the testifying themselves.

since when do teatards care about americans getting the truth.
The fact that the bitch had to be questioned for a second time is what is embarrassing. ..

you really shouldn't call your future president a bitch, nutty muddy.....
Hard to believe you are saying that with a straight face.

And when I say she's a lying bitch I'm being 100% accurate.

These visuals are absolutely great for Hillary, she is calm and informative. Gowdy, sweaty and angry.

Thanks GOP

your welcome; thanks for showing everybody it's all about looks for left-wing nutjobs!!!

can you believe a left-wing idiot here equates lying under oath to appearing presidential???

If by presidential you mean "typical lying Clinton" I agree 100%

That stupid woman is STILL trying to defend the video narrative despite being outed for telling everyone BUT the American public it was a terrorist attack.

She is a disgrace

I agree.

I watched part of it and all I heard was a woman backing and filling.

She kept trying to deflect the questions to what she wanted to talk about. Which was what a hard job her State Department has and how she couldn't possibly have know everything going on.

She's a Disgrace?? You be your ass she is.

She wants us to believe she was clueless. .....Oh and by the way.....she'll make a great president......because she's a woman.....that can't seem to figure out computers and stuff...and recognize what a security risk is......but send her money and she'll give you free shit.

If by presidential you mean "typical lying Clinton" I agree 100%

That stupid woman is STILL trying to defend the video narrative despite being outed for telling everyone BUT the American public it was a terrorist attack.

She is a disgrace

I agree.

I watched part of it and all I heard was a woman backing and filling.

She kept trying to deflect the questions to what she wanted to talk about. Which was what a hard job her State Department has and how she couldn't possibly have know everything going on.

She's a Disgrace?? You be your ass she is.

She wants us to believe she was clueless. .....Oh and by the way.....she'll make a great president......because she's a woman.....that can't seem to figure out computers and stuff...and recognize what a security risk is......but send her money and she'll give you free shit.
She is one loopy bitch...

what? is it her sitting in front a panel of her peers lying, I mean testifying about her lying and then covering up for our Innocent Ambassador getting killed? or is it because they blamed it all on some video and had the person who made it, an American citizen FALSLY arrested for it?

they aren't her "peers", crazy steffie... not a single one holds a candle to her. hence you all being such desperate little losers.

You're right. They aren't her peers . . . because THEY all still hold office, instead of being failed has-beens.

False accusations and name calling that's all thy got.
image.jpeg

Both of your allegations are proven lies. If you have a link to a legal criminal charge of rape against our former President please provide the link. Same with your allegation of sexual intercourse in the Oval Office or any other time between the President and an intern. Don't bother with some unsubstantiated rw blog list of accusations. Provide links to specific charges.
What is proven a lie?

Please provide the link.

he has never been found to have "raped" anyone... as for him cheating on his wife...i'd say that was their business and not yours and certainly should not have been the basis of an impeachment hearing.

poor little wackadoodles.

And OJ has never been found to have murdered anyone.

that's true.

and if the prosecutors hadn't done a horrible job, maybe the jury verdict would have been different.

but that's irrelevant to the thread.

thanks for playing.
Bush has never been convicted of lying, Koch brothers never have been found bribing, Big Oil, Big Pharma never found to threaten a former Secretary of State.

Two can play your stupid game.

poor baby.

Forum List

Back