Secretary Clinton Looking More Presidential By The Minute

anyone who thinks this hearing is making her look good is not watching the same hearing I am watching.

"she is soooooo presidential"
Yea, that's why the bitch used 3 million dollars of tax payer money to pay her charities employees. VERY presidential, dumbfuck.

she looks old, tired, arrogant, and bitchy. the perfect dem female candidate.

Thank you GOP for giving Hillary the opportunity to demonstrate her command of the facts. Answering these politically motivated Republican inquisitors shows her depth of knowledge and her fitness for the office of President.
^^they really are mentally ill. Told you so.

Thank you GOP for giving Hillary the opportunity to demonstrate her command of the facts. Answering these politically motivated Republican inquisitors shows her depth of knowledge and her fitness for the office of President.
I wonder if the GOP realized this potential fail in bringing her in front of their committee. Win if they get her to trip up...Fail if she looks in control...Double Fail if they are rude and interrupt her and come off as bullies.

IMO....they (the GOP) have a 67% chance of screwing the pooch and a 33% chance of coming out ahead.

They need to start Impeachment against Obama, because he had a HAND in this along with her. and he might NOT have been re-elected if this had come out back then.

Well one thing for sure is if you have right wing derangement syndrome you are sure that it's going bad for Hillary.

Those of us that inhabit the real world see a Presidential candidate fending off a relentless political attack.

Again, I predict rising poll numbers for Hillary

Well one thing for sure is if you have right wing derangement syndrome you are sure that it's going bad for Hillary.

Those of us that inhabit the real world see a Presidential candidate fending off a relentless political attack.

Again, I predict rising poll numbers for Hillary
Yes, because you and your buddies approve of murder, fraud and felons.

She repulses millennials and independents.

millennials are going to vote for her if she's the nominee... they're not going to vote for a misogynist bigoted anti-choice wacko proffered by the right.

Hillary let her hubby rape other women and fuck a young intern right in the office, is that a role model?
Both of your allegations are proven lies. If you have a link to a legal criminal charge of rape against our former President please provide the link. Same with your allegation of sexual intercourse in the Oval Office or any other time between the President and an intern. Don't bother with some unsubstantiated rw blog list of accusations. Provide links to specific charges.

She repulses millennials and independents.

millennials are going to vote for her if she's the nominee... they're not going to vote for a misogynist bigoted anti-choice wacko proffered by the right.

Hillary let her hubby rape other women and fuck a young intern right in the office, is that a role model?
Both of your allegations are proven lies. If you have a link to a legal criminal charge of rape against our former President please provide the link. Same with your allegation of sexual intercourse in the Oval Office or any other time between the President and an intern. Don't bother with some unsubstantiated rw blog list of accusations. Provide links to specific charges.
What is proven a lie?

Please provide the link.

That's the thing you dems can't seem to grasp...this committees purpose is to find out what was behind this attack and who knew what and when. This investigation was put together long before she decided to run for the oval office, not the other way around. She was Secretary so of course she's going to be questioned. If anyone put Hillary in a tough spot, it was herself.
So far today we've found that:

1. She told the American people a video caused this and told the families of the slain it was terrorist. She lied to someone. It can't be both.

2. She didn't know of the many memos from Ambassador Stevens. She left it to "professionals" to evaluate his situation in Lybia. This shows complete incompetence as the Secretary of State. Why then should she move on up to POTUS?

3. Steven's didn't have her email?
Why? Because her server was hidden in a bathroom halfway across the country

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If by presidential you mean "typical lying Clinton" I agree 100%

That stupid woman is STILL trying to defend the video narrative despite being outed for telling everyone BUT the American public it was a terrorist attack.

She is a disgrace
I guess her testimony has lost your vote then?

If by presidential you mean "typical lying Clinton" I agree 100%

That stupid woman is STILL trying to defend the video narrative despite being outed for telling everyone BUT the American public it was a terrorist attack.

She is a disgrace
I guess her testimony has lost your vote then?
That's as obvious as the fact that her pussy earned yours.

Derp

Forum List

Back