🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary Clinton makes surprise appearances at the Grammys & reads from "Fire And Fury"

Great video. I really liked how he kept spinning around so we could all get a complete view of his mother's basement.

Great video. I really liked how he kept spinning around so we could all get a complete view of his mother's basement.

I like the way he goes "please subscribe" and "fuck you" at the end. :)

Nuttin' like knowing your customer base.

"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it. Don’t ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it." - Wacky Nikki Haley

Republicans lack humor

"Trump has authoritarian tendencies that...smash norms and upset, in so many ways, the stability of our Democracy" - Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary)

It's 2018: While President Trump is preparing for his first State of The Union address, Hillary Clinton is reading fantasy fiction. (She took off time from her busy schedule signing books between the milk & toilet paper section at Costco.)

Why would you have to read from a book you wrote? Wouldn't you just recall what you said? Even if it was just paraphrasing?

Are they song lyrics now? I thought the Grammy's were about music.

there's a grammy for spoken word. you didn't know that?

I tend to ignore award shows given to groups by groups. Apparently standards are pretty low if Hillary got an award for that particular book, which by the way is NOT spoken, but rather read.

Hillary didn't get an award tonight. nor was she nominated. but there is a spoken word award.

but let's be real... standards were pretty low for anyone who voted for the guy that book is about.
HRC1-NP.jpg

"These idiots have turned every award show, every performance, every march, and every parade into an anti-Trump tantrum. They don’t even celebrate themselves anymore, they celebrate their Trump derangement syndrome! Ha! Obsessed much?" - Tomi Lahren

For all the snowflakes who bitch and scream at anyone who brings up Hillary in discussions, I have one recommendation for you:

Keep that bit@h on a chain and out of the spotlight.

In her attempt to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 primary rigging, every time she puts herself in the public spotlight she puts a proverbial target on her forehead.

The Felon should be in jail right now, if she had not been protected by the most criminal Presidential administration in US history and their exposed treasonous FBI.

This is the 2nd time she has received publicity, 'putting herself out there'.

Haley rips Hillary, Grammys for promoting smear author

Hillary made a cameo on a MUSIC awards show to promote A Fake News Anti-Trump BOOK / Author. WTF?

Ambassador Haley rebuked the political 'Hate' segment...and Hillary:

"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it. Don’t ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it.
— Nikki Haley (@nikkihaley)
January 29, 2018"

2. Once an 'ENABLER', Always an 'ENABLER'

Hillary let Burns Strider keep his job and his behavior continued

"Hillary seems to have a high tolerance level for men accused of sexual harassment. I can’t imagine why."

What a POS....she always did stand up for the 'predators' and demonize, bully, and silence the victims. What a great choice to be the DNC Presidential Nominee in 2016...and 2020...

:rolleyes:

For all the snowflakes who bitch and scream at anyone who brings up Hillary in discussions, I have one recommendation for you:

In her attempt to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 primary rigging, every time she puts herself in the public spotlight she puts a proverbial target on her forehead.

The Felon should be in jail right now, if she had not been protected by the most criminal Presidential administration in US history and their exposed treasonous FBI.

Hillary made a cameo on a MUSIC awards show to promote A Fake News Anti-Trump BOOK / Author. WTF?

"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it. Don’t ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it.
January 29, 2018"

"Hillary seems to have a high tolerance level for men accused of sexual harassment. I can’t imagine why."

What a POS....she always did stand up for the 'predators' and demonize, bully, and silence the victims. What a great choice to be the DNC Presidential Nominee in 2016...and 2020...

Please. Attack and complain about Hillary all you want. Sooner or later, you'll figure out that it's just not working for you any more. Until then, you will be quite entertaining.

January 29, 2018"

Please. Attack and complain about Hillary all you want. Sooner or later, you'll figure out that it's just not working for you any more. Until then, you will be quite entertaining.

But she getting to live rent free inside there heads...

Crooked Hillary's still not over losing!

Tissue's all around to the Tumpanzess! HRC and others punk Donald Trump on National TV; Trump and the ambitious & obsequious UN Ambassador prove they are bullies who can dish it out, but can't take it.

Months and months after being accused of wrong doing, and no proof ever offered, in one brief moment "Touché."!!!

I wonder, were you insane before you started to read far right wing hate blogs? Or did you know you were not right in the head from a much earlier time?

In short, did the Drudge Report and Lush Limbaugh push you over the edge of the fringe?

upload_2018-1-29_11-13-59.jpeg

Hey Wry, need a tissue? :p

upload_2018-1-29_11-13-1.jpeg

Ratings? They don't prove nothing...when Liberals BOMB!

:p

Forum List

Back