🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary Clinton makes surprise appearances at the Grammys & reads from "Fire And Fury"

While President Trump is preparing for his State Of the Union, Hillary is playing at the Grammys. Couldn't have worked out better for America.

While President Trump is preparing for his State Of the Union, Hillary is playing at the Grammys. Couldn't have worked out better for America.

Bwuhahahaha... Donald Trump, Jr called Hillary's pathetic appearance on the Grammy's her CONSOLATION PRIZE for losing the Presidential election.

:lmao: :rock:

Hillary Got A Free Pass At The Grammys -- But Donald Trump Jr. Showed Her No Mercy

'Donald Trump Jr. dismissed Hillary Clinton’s bizarre appearance at the Grammy Awards as a “great consolation prize.”

Trump dissed the failed Democratic presidential candidate’s reading from Michael Wolff book “Fire and Fury” as nothing but another attention-grabbing stunt.'

...and he was RIGHT! :p

Another Ignorant Liberal Hate-Fest CRASHES AND BURNS:

th

SOUR NOTE: GRAMMYS head blames women for male wins...
REVIEW: Tone-deaf, out of touch mess...

James+Corden+60th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Show+YJgPsNsJCrRl.jpg

GRAMMYS CRASH AND BURN....

..................LOWEST RATED IN HISTORY

I wonder, were you insane before you started to read far right wing hate blogs? Or did you know you were not right in the head from a much earlier time?

In short, did the Drudge Report and Lush Limbaugh push you over the edge of the fringe?

View attachment 173932

Hey Wry, need a tissue? :p

View attachment 173931

Ratings? They don't prove nothing...when Liberals BOMB!

:p

Why would I need a tissue, I provide reality checks to people like you. Of course I'm understand that people like you, who hold with a death grip alternate facts and realities to be in denial. But no one ever said working with those in denial is easy.

Why would you have to read from a book you wrote? Wouldn't you just recall what you said? Even if it was just paraphrasing?

Are they song lyrics now? I thought the Grammy's were about music.

there's a grammy for spoken word. you didn't know that?

I tend to ignore award shows given to groups by groups. Apparently standards are pretty low if Hillary got an award for that particular book, which by the way is NOT spoken, but rather read.

Hillary didn't get an award tonight. nor was she nominated. but there is a spoken word award.

but let's be real... standards were pretty low for anyone who voted for the guy that book is about.

True. The only thing lower than Trump is the bitch reading from the book.

Forum List

Back