🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secular Humanist (aka athiest) attack on christians continues

@ Carla-Danger: Is an atheist qualified to teach about Noah?

nodoginnafight, do you think someone working a concession stand asking a customer if they want fries with that burger is teaching anyone about Noah?

Do you think a ride operator checking harnesses on a ride is teaching anyone about Noah?

That the guy (or gal) with a trash cart emptying waste bins is teaching anyone about Noah?

>>>>

If you suffer no consequences for "standing up for your faith," have you really taken any kind of stand? I would suggest no. Decline the tax incentives and stand up for what you believe - if you really believe it.

The state shouldn't be forcing employers to hire people who don't share in your company's vision. But no one is "entitled" to taxpayer-funded goodies either.
They will probably never open without the government bennies. Investors aren't exactly flocking to such a money losing idea.

It is religiously themed. Its purpose is to demonstrate the religious beliefs of its owners, ie that the bible is literally true and the earth is 6,000 years old.

I don't know why that evades you.

If Kentucky wishes to withdraw the tax incentives it offered because the park plans to discriminate it is well within its rights to do so.

A Mosque is religiously themed. If the City of Irvine wishes to withdraw police and fire protection because a Mosque discriminates it is well within its rights to do so. Right?

Immaterial. The company wants tax breaks at the public's expense yet wants to discriminate against potential employees.

So, to recap:
Can't use someone's Christian faith as a reason to not hire him? Totally fair.
Can't use someone's lack of Christian faith as a reason not to hire them? Totally unfair.

The law's a bitch when it's used against you.

So a Muslim church would be required to hire a Christian pastor?

Is he qualified to teach from the Quran?

nodoginnafight, do you think someone working a concession stand asking a customer if they want fries with that burger is teaching anyone about Noah?

Do you think a ride operator checking harnesses on a ride is teaching anyone about Noah?

That the guy (or gal) with a trash cart emptying waste bins is teaching anyone about Noah?

>>>>

I think EVERYONE who works at any particular place of business should be prepared to contribute to the total experience of the guest - yes.

>>>>
I see your point. I was thinking, however, of the ride operators being dressed like Noah's kids

It is religiously themed. Its purpose is to demonstrate the religious beliefs of its owners, ie that the bible is literally true and the earth is 6,000 years old.

If Kentucky wishes to withdraw the tax incentives it offered because the park plans to discriminate it is well within its rights to do so.

A Mosque is religiously themed. If the City of Irvine wishes to withdraw police and fire protection because a Mosque discriminates it is well within its rights to do so. Right?

Not a tax break. Try again.

No, but they aren't obligated to spend 11 million to accommodate them.

So, to recap:
Can't use someone's lack of Christian faith as a reason not to hire them? Totally unfair.

>>>>

I think EVERYONE who works at any particular place of business should be prepared to contribute to the total experience of the guest - yes.
Betcha most atheists can explain the Noah and the ark story.

Fortunately, god told me to buy a motorcycle, instead of building an ark. I asked the tax assessor's office to waive the taxes, because the motorcycle is church equipment. I hold prayer meetings various AZ canyon recreation areas. It is not my fault that I am the only one who shows up. They didn't buy it.

So they can let the Mosque burn to the ground because they don't want to spend the money to dispatch a ladder truck?

Fact is, you seek to deny civil rights to this Park purely because they are enemies of the party."Rights" are only for those favored by the party.

If you suffer no consequences for "standing up for your faith," have you really taken any kind of stand? I would suggest no. Decline the tax incentives and stand up for what you believe - if you really believe it.

The state shouldn't be forcing employers to hire people who don't share in your company's vision. But no one is "entitled" to taxpayer-funded goodies either.
They will probably never open without the government bennies. Investors aren't exactly flocking to such a money losing idea.

Maybe not. I think they've raised about $62M. Never under-estimate the ability of a fundy to talk another fundy out of money.

Fortunately, god told me to buy a motorcycle, instead of building an ark. I asked the tax assessor's office to waive the taxes, because the motorcycle is church equipment. I hold prayer meetings various AZ canyon recreation areas. It is not my fault that I am the only one who shows up. They didn't buy it.

Set up a 5013C corporation and they will

FAIL again, Comrade.

So they can let the Mosque burn to the ground because they don't want to spend the money to dispatch a ladder truck?

Fact is, you seek to deny civil rights to this Park purely because they are enemies of the party."Rights" are only for those favored by the party.

False analogy. The Mosque is not doing business anymore than an Assembly of God church is doing business.

That's why they get the tax breaks and Noah's Ark should not.

So, to recap:

>>>>

Most atheists like to THINK they know the Bible as well as Christians, but they really don't. But the flood epic is central to many ancient cultures - not just Christian.

So, to recap:

>>>>

Most atheists like to THINK they know the Bible as well as Christians, but they really don't. But the flood epic is central to many ancient cultures - not just Christian.
Sure, but I'm willing to assume that the Ark Park will have a distinctly literal bible view of events. LOL

• Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;

Ark World intends to violate the law and by doing so it will invalidate it's right to tax incentives because the State cannot endorse that discrimination by giving Ark World tax dollars.

Title 7 does not revoke the Constitution. Despite what the party might hold.

That you have this assbackwards is your problem.

Forum List

Back