🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secular Humanist (aka athiest) attack on christians continues

If an atheist is stupid enough to want to work at a religiously-themed amusement park, let him/her. An atheist can sell hot dogs as well as any churchgoer. God's Meteor of Justice isn't going to strike the amusement park just because an atheist works there.

I think it would be fun times in the lunch room as all the other employees are singing hymns and waving their arms about, praising Jesus, while the atheist is trying to eat his cheese sandwich and wash it down with some bottled water and an antidepressant.

But if the atheist is a tour guide, and deviates from the script provided to him/her, or has a surly comportment, then that is grounds for dismissal.

This isn't all that complicated.

Your opposition to civil liberties is noted Comrade, and expected - you are a democrat after all.

Perhaps the Noah's Ark amusement park can stage re-enactments and use atheist employees as the actors who play Noah's neighbors who get drowned.

Win/win!

If an atheist is stupid enough to want to work at a religiously-themed amusement park, let him/her. An atheist can sell hot dogs as well as any churchgoer. God's Meteor of Justice isn't going to strike the amusement park just because an atheist works there.

I think it would be fun times in the lunch room as all the other employees are singing hymns and waving their arms about, praising Jesus, while the atheist is trying to eat his cheese sandwich and wash it down with some bottled water and an antidepressant.

But if the atheist is a tour guide, and deviates from the script provided to him/her, or has a surly comportment, then that is grounds for dismissal.

This isn't all that complicated.

Your opposition to civil liberties is noted Comrade, and expected - you are a democrat after all.
Put down the crack pipe. Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true. I sincerely wish you would take a course in Logic 101. I really do.

The forum would be much improved if you and your lot did so.

Put down the crack pipe. Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true. I sincerely wish you would take a course in Logic 101. I really do.

Do you see the war that you and your party wage on the 1st amendment as "logical," Comrade?

Do you see the war that you and your party wage on the 1st amendment as "logical," Comrade?
You are just making an ass of yourself when you insist on the untruth that I am a Democrat.

You cannot be taken seriously when you persist in delusions, especially when you also expose your incredible ignorance of the Constitution and conservative principles at the same time.

Kentucky warns Noah s Ark theme park over hiring practices - Yahoo News
Dictating that Ark World must hire those who deny God's word that HE sent a flood to destroy humankind, and then told Noah to build the ark.

Actually, God told Noah to build the Ark before the flood. :)
Ah, but HE had already decided mankind needed a good drowning, and the animals just had to be sacrificed, BEFORE he decided Noah could save his family and two animals of all kinds.

And the secular humanists want to require hiring those who DENY THE WORD.
Then what happened to two of each dinosaurs?

If you actually cared about the first amendment you'd be upset that the creationists are getting tax rebates and that the state of Kentucky is going to shell out 11 million to widen I75 to accommodate the park.

If you actually cared about the first amendment you'd be upset that the creationists are getting tax rebates and that the state of Kentucky is going to shell out 11 million to widen I75 to accommodate the park.
It's different when it benefits what you like...

The tax rebates are given to businesses. The rebates are law. The amusement park is a business. If the amusement park was denied equal protection of the law because it was religiously-themed, THEN that would violate the First Amendment.

The amusement park is just as entitled to those tax rebates as any other business is. I don't know why this evades you.

Now, all that said and done, everyone knows I am very much against all tax expenditures. No one should get them, for anything. They cause higher tax rates for everyone and deficit spending. They are a form of suicide.

You are just making an ass of yourself when you insist on the untruth that I am a Democrat.

You are a far left moon bat who attacks anything and everything that doesn't follow the script of KOS and the moron leftist hate sites.

Do you REALLY think you have anyone fooled? Really?

You cannot be taken seriously when you persist in delusions, especially when you also expose your incredible ignorance of the Constitution and conservative principles at the same time.

You and your party are at war against the Constitution, this is just a fact. This thread is about the desire to deny religious liberty to an organization, in direct violation of the 1st Amendment. I'm sure you have heard of the 1st, though I doubt you've ever read it yourself. MoveOn no doubt explained your views on the amendment to you without you needing to actually read the text.

Uncensored simply labels all he opposes as "Democrats" or "liberals" while at the same time GOP party leaders, when referring to the "party of stupid," have the Uncensoreds as their poster children next to the term.

The government demanding employers to hire people who do not support the business model or the business plan is a bad idea. It's not going to work out well for anyone. I'm not talking legalisms - I'm talking common sense. So It's clear where I left some of you behind.

If you base your business plan/model on religious discrimination it is a bad plan/model.

I gather you were never admitted to any business school.

Ah, you attach a personal subjective "value" to a business plan and then try to insult someone else's intelligence for not agreeing?

yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn

Nope, I am just pointing out that your lack of comprehension as to what makes for a sound business plan/model is so obvious that you patently don't have what it takes to make it in a business school.

Not my problem if the truth hurts.

Too funny - you want to assert that a "good" business model includes hiring people who do not support your business plan.

And THEN you wanna try to be arrogant about it.

BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA

Tell me that's not the best you got. PLEASE!

That you are forced to lie about what I actually posted means that you have tacitly conceded that you cannot defend your position. Have a nice day.

Merely pointing out the idiocy of your post.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

The tax rebates are given to businesses. The rebates are law. The amusement park is a business. If the amusement park was denied equal protection of the law because it was religiously-themed, THEN that would violate the First Amendment.

The amusement park is just as entitled to those tax rebates as any other business is. I don't know why this evades you.

Now, all that said and done, everyone knows I am very much against all tax expenditures. No one should get them, for anything. They cause higher tax rates for everyone and deficit spending. They are a form of suicide.
It is religiously themed. Its purpose is to demonstrate the religious beliefs of its owners, ie that the bible is literally true and the earth is 6,000 years old.

I don't know why that evades you.

If Kentucky wishes to withdraw the tax incentives it offered because the park plans to discriminate it is well within its rights to do so.

If you base your business plan/model on religious discrimination it is a bad plan/model.

I gather you were never admitted to any business school.

Ah, you attach a personal subjective "value" to a business plan and then try to insult someone else's intelligence for not agreeing?

yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn

Nope, I am just pointing out that your lack of comprehension as to what makes for a sound business plan/model is so obvious that you patently don't have what it takes to make it in a business school.

Not my problem if the truth hurts.

Too funny - you want to assert that a "good" business model includes hiring people who do not support your business plan.

And THEN you wanna try to be arrogant about it.

BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA

Tell me that's not the best you got. PLEASE!

That you are forced to lie about what I actually posted means that you have tacitly conceded that you cannot defend your position. Have a nice day.

Merely pointing out the idiocy of your post.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

The truth is that nodoginnafight conceded the point by ridicule and ad hom rather than argumentative points.

It's different when it benefits what you like...

What I like is civil rights.

Your party is at war to crush civil rights; I don't like that.

The flood story of the Bible is stupid. It's just as stupid as when the AGW Cultists tell the same fucked up tale today. The entire globe did not flood. The entire globe will not flood due to AGW. This belief defies the laws of physics..

That the premise of the park is stupid is irrelevant. You democrats think that "rights" just mean privilege granted by the party to those who think exactly the same way you do.

But rights are really the ability of people to hold views and faiths contrary to what is popular. The left is about conforming, about unquestioning obedience to party. If this were Kaaba Land in Detroit, G5000 and Rati would defend it to the death, because the party love Islam. But the party HATES Christians, so we have attacks on the fundamental right of association within a religious context.

I support the 1st Amendment and hold that not only does it protect enemies of the party, but that it is specifically designed to protect enemies of the party.

If you suffer no consequences for "standing up for your faith," have you really taken any kind of stand? I would suggest no. Decline the tax incentives and stand up for what you believe - if you really believe it.

The state shouldn't be forcing employers to hire people who don't share in your company's vision. But no one is "entitled" to taxpayer-funded goodies either.

Forum List

Back