🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secular Humanist (aka athiest) attack on christians continues

IMHO: There's no difference in asking Ark World employees to be "flood believers" than it is to ask employees at an acupuncture clinic to be "acupuncture believers."

Accupuncture is not a religion. It is an alternative medical treatment.

IMHO: There's no difference in asking Ark World employees to be "flood believers" than it is to ask employees at an acupuncture clinic to be "acupuncture believers."

You are of course free to have an opinion about how laws function, even an incorrect one.

>>>>

Accupuncture is not a religion. It is an alternative medical treatment.

so?????

There is no Constitutional ruling on discrimination when it comes to medical treatments.

But thanks for disqualifying yourself from having anything of value to contribute to this discussion.

Kentucky warns Noah s Ark theme park over hiring practices - Yahoo News
Dictating that Ark World must hire those who deny God's word that HE sent a flood to destroy humankind, and then told Noah to build the ark.

Ark World is in violation of the Constitution if it uses discriminatory hiring practices.

I don't think the Constitution demands that an employer hire a wildly inappropriate employee.
Why does this theme park get tax credits?
It's a business. Many states offer tax credits to businesses to encourage them to place their businesses in those states.

The possibilities are astounding. A white supremacist theme park. A Rapture theme park.
If there is money in it, you can count on someone doing it. IF...there is money in it.

There is a Creationist museum.

Creation Museum - Creation Evolution Science Dinosaurs Family Christian Worldview Creation Museum

The state-of-the-art 70,000 square foot museum brings the pages of the Bible to life, casting its characters and animals in dynamic form and placing them in familiar settings. Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden. Children play and dinosaurs roam near Eden’s Rivers. The serpent coils cunningly in the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Majestic murals, great masterpieces brimming with pulsating colors and details, provide a backdrop for many of the settings.

Am I a bad person for wanting to go to this theme park to grill the employees on creationism?

Am I a bad person for wanting to go to this theme park to grill the employees on creationism?
What makes you think they won't have prepared answers for any questions you come up with?

The government demanding employers to hire people who do not support the business model or the business plan is a bad idea. It's not going to work out well for anyone. I'm not talking legalisms - I'm talking common sense. So It's clear where I left some of you behind.

The government demanding employers to hire people who do not support the business model or the business plan is a bad idea. It's not going to work out well for anyone. I'm not talking legalisms - I'm talking common sense. So It's clear where I left some of you behind.

If you base your business plan/model on religious discrimination it is a bad plan/model.

I gather you were never admitted to any business school.

I can see them firing employees for whispering to people at the park, "this is all bullshit," but to insist their employees believe in the literal bible is just silly.

What makes you think they won't have prepared answers for any questions you come up with?
I'm sure they will but it would be fun to try to trip them up.

Actually it would be a waste of time because they will either just parrot the same dogma over and over again or ask you to leave.

Far more fun to engage a Jesuit who can come back with some decent thoughtful rebuttals in my opinion.

If you base your business plan/model on religious discrimination it is a bad plan/model.

I gather you were never admitted to any business school.

Ahhhh, you attach a personal subjective "value" to a business plan and then try to insult someone else's intelligence for not agreeing?

yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn

I'm sure they will but it would be fun to try to trip them up.

Actually it would be a waste of time because they will either just parrot the same dogma over and over again or ask you to leave.

Far more fun to engage a Jesuit who can come back with some decent thoughtful rebuttals in my opinion.
Do you really think they would ask me to leave? That would be requiring that patrons share their beliefs.

Uh, no.

There is no "attack on christians" there.

Its against the law to discriminate based on religion. Deal with it.

Should McDonalds be required to let employees wear PETA shirts to work?

IF religious based organizations are prohibited from hiring those of the same faith, then the 1st Amendment is null and void - which is of course what you democrats seek.

Forum List

Back