Secularism's Refusal To Recognize Evil

I'd like someone to find for us where in the Bible does it say you should make a man like Donald Trump your leader?
"If a man commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death ...
Leviticus 20:10 NLT · ‎Leviticus 20:11 · ‎Leviticus 20:9 · ‎Leviticus 20:10
What Does the Bible Say About Committing Adultery? - OpenBib
...says a Clinton worshipper. Lol
Hypocrite

Number one Clinton is no rapist like Donald
on the other hand I myself am a heathen not Christian...I think Christianity facilitates evil;

The fuckers who support Trump are Christians who worship a serial adulterer Don the Rapist

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Leviticus 20:13

Beware of those who quote the Bible as justification for whom they want to kill.

And do not forget this great method of child discipline...

18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, 19 then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, 20 and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Oooo......so very sorry, you dunce....

...but the shelf life on your argument ran out a thousand years ago..

Now.....the love affair that Liberals have with the religion of 'submission,' the one that is responsible for slaughter and oppression currently.....

.....assaults all from the headlines daily.

The only conclusion possible is that you are a government school grad.

True?

Are you saying that the BIble is wrong? What sort of a Christian are you?

Nope. Got my Bachelors from Liberty U (you know, the Christian university) and my Masters from St Louis University (you know, the Jesuit university) . Though I did graduate from the government ran Marine Corps Boot Camp if that counts.
Then you should know Christ defines Christianity Christians do not, The Bible if not taken as a whole is a bunch of gibberish and is out of context

Christ defines Christianity as being "Christ like". I have not ran across a single person on this forum that would come close to that description.

Most likely not! :eek-52:

18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, 19 then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, 20 and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Now.....the love affair that Liberals have with the religion of 'submission,' the one that is responsible for slaughter and oppression currently.....

True?

Nope. Got my Bachelors from Liberty U (you know, the Christian university) and my Masters from St Louis University (you know, the Jesuit university) . Though I did graduate from the government ran Marine Corps Boot Camp if that counts.
Then you should know Christ defines Christianity Christians do not, The Bible if not taken as a whole is a bunch of gibberish and is out of context

Christ defines Christianity as being "Christ like". I have not ran across a single person on this forum that would come close to that description.
Because it’s impossible to be Christlike, Christ is/was perfect... without fault.
You watch far too many Hollywood movies

I do not remember Star Wars or Thor talking about the bible or Jesus.

But I have read the bible front to back and back again more than a dozen times.

In 1 Cor 11:1 Paul tells the reader..Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.
Jesus himself told the woman at the well to "go and sin no more".

1. My creds are Ivy League.

2. I said your claim is nearly four millennia old. No Bible followers do what you've claimed.

3. Only one 'faith' continues such slaughter....the one that Democrats/Liberals support, shield and advance

4. Clearly you leaned nothing with that education you paid for.....so, write them a nice letter with some of your posts, and I'm certain they'll give it all back ....if you swear never to name your alma mater.

5. Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.

1. As were Obama's, they didn't impress me either. You and Obama seem to be a lot alike.
2. Why not, the Bible tells them to. How can you be a bible follower and not do what it tells you to do?
3. buddhism?
4. I didn't pay for them, the GI Bill did. And they have served me well in securing me a well paying job.
5. Too bad you can't do shit about it!

See what I mean about you not learning anything in what is laughably called your 'education'?

Look up 'reformation.'

1. My creds are Ivy League.

2. I said your claim is nearly four millennia old. No Bible followers do what you've claimed.

3. Only one 'faith' continues such slaughter....the one that Democrats/Liberals support, shield and advance

4. Clearly you leaned nothing with that education you paid for.....so, write them a nice letter with some of your posts, and I'm certain they'll give it all back ....if you swear never to name your alma mater.

5. Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.

1. As were Obama's, they didn't impress me either. You and Obama seem to be a lot alike.
2. Why not, the Bible tells them to. How can you be a bible follower and not do what it tells you to do?
3. buddhism?
4. I didn't pay for them, the GI Bill did. And they have served me well in securing me a well paying job.
5. Too bad you can't do shit about it!

See what I mean about you not learning anything in what is laughably called your 'education'?

Look up 'reformation.'

Do you consider yourself to be a good ambassador for Jesus?

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Leviticus 20:13

Beware of those who quote the Bible as justification for whom they want to kill.

True?

" I have not ran (sic) across ..."

See what I mean.

You dunce.

You don't want Americans to know the truth about Israel.

You love the people who put Jesus on trial, gave him a chance to show his healing ability, he failed to do that, and they murdered him for it... yet you think he did have that healing power, and that it was "Christian" of him not to heal during his trial....

Don't ever call anyone else STUPID.

I know the truth, LaDope.....
And that is that Israel represents Western Civilization, a concept that I admire.

And....it is you I call 'stupid.'

I'm certain I'm not alone in that respect.

How do you figure Israel represents Western Civilization?

I'd like someone to find for us where in the Bible does it say you should make a man like Donald Trump your leader?
"If a man commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death ...
...says a Clinton worshipper. Lol
Hypocrite

Number one Clinton is no rapist like Donald
on the other hand I myself am a heathen not Christian...I think Christianity facilitates evil;

The fuckers who support Trump are Christians who worship a serial adulterer Don the Rapist
Well, I did not vote for trump although he was infinitely better than the alternative, The Clintons are the most repugnant of people... they have been involved in countless shady deals, made people they disagree with disappear, involved with known sex traffickers and happen to be above the law because of the deep state alliance... and a rapist.

804a1a9465945df47f2cb89183d7f92b.jpg

....your claim is nearly four millennia old. No Bible followers do what you've claimed.

Only one 'faith' continues such slaughter....the one that Democrats/Liberals support, shield and advance

You love the people who put Jesus on trial, gave him a chance to show his healing ability, he failed to do that, and they murdered him for it... yet you think he did have that healing power, and that it was "Christian" of him not to heal during his trial....

And that is that Israel represents Western Civilization, a concept that I admire.

Democracy

Capitalism

Freedom of Religion

A government of laws.

How do you figure you didn't know that?

....your claim is nearly four millennia old. No Bible followers do what you've claimed.

Only one 'faith' continues such slaughter....the one that Democrats/Liberals support, shield and advance

Evangelical Leader Who Criticized Trump Is Swamped with Death Threats from the 'Christian Machine'

True?

See what I mean.

You dunce.

yeah, grammar was never my thing that is why I got my degrees in analytics, it is all about the numbers.

But it is good to know I found a use for you, you can be my little grammar bitch and follow along behind me at 3 paces and fix my grammar! Seems a job you are well trained for.

Evangelical Leader Who Criticized Trump Is Swamped with Death Threats from the 'Christian Machine'

You wrote this:

I wrote this:

You linked to same, but your post had nothing to do with what you linked to.
Changing the subject?
That means I win again, huh?

Another example of you people ignoring the bible.

True?

Because it’s impossible to be Christlike, Christ is/was perfect... without fault.
You watch far too many Hollywood movies

I do not remember Star Wars or Thor talking about the bible or Jesus.

But I have read the bible front to back and back again more than a dozen times.

In 1 Cor 11:1 Paul tells the reader..Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.
Jesus himself told the woman at the well to "go and sin no more".
Very true, They would/will also tell/told you that they fail/failed every day... the world is a failure. One succeeds when the world loses its grip on the individual.

All fall short of the glory of God?

Democracy

Capitalism

Freedom of Religion

A government of laws.

Israel mimic's the West, and not even in modern form.

Another example of you people ignoring the bible.

Who's ignoring the Bible? Did David never commit adultery? Was he a good leader? Did he make mistakes?

Sup?

True?

See what I mean.

You dunce.

yeah, grammar was never my thing that is why I got my degrees in analytics, it is all about the numbers.

But it is good to know I found a use for you, you can be my little grammar bitch and follow along behind me at 3 paces and fix my grammar! Seems a job you are well trained for.

Clearly you failed at 'analytics,' as well.

This was the OP....that you haven't be able to analyze:

1. Don't confuse 'secular' with 'urbane.'
To be 'urbane' is to be hip, refined, suave, …a cool dude.

Secular includes this characteristic: "asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people (Google).

2. 'Secular' is the direct result of the Enlightenment, and the French Revolution. Religion was no more than superstition.
Instead of morality and the Bible, society was to be guided by reason and science, with the unspoken understanding that everyone simply knew how to behave, and, in fact, agreed with what was called 'the general will.'

The corollary of this new ethos is that there is no such thing as 'evil:' reason could now explain every behavior, no matter how hideous or villainous.

"…evil became medical instead of medieval. The diagnosis was more enlightened….It is the difference between saying 'The man is a paranoid schizophrenic, driven by homicidal delusions,' and 'The man is evil.'
The difference, of course, relates to responsibility and punishment. The paranoid schizophrenic is himself a victim…."
Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation," p. 177

3. The result is how society deals with those who take the lives of innocents.

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

a. To add insult to injury, well-intentioned Christians will often attempt to comfort the families of murder victims by suggesting that “God works in mysterious ways” as if He were somehow responsible for allowing the murder to occur. http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=223#null

b. "Capital punishment is to the whole society what self-defense is to the individual." "The Ethics of Life and Death," J.P. Moreland, p. 115.

c. "It is based on the assumption that normal adult beings are rational and moral beings who knew better, who could have done otherwise, but yet who chose to do evil anyway, and who therefore deserve to be punished." JPM, Op. Cit. p. 118

4. Yet a secular society supposedly based on reason and science, does everything possible to ignore reason and science when it come to recognizing evil….there is copious evidence that the death penalty saves innocent lives….

"Most commentators who oppose capital punishment assert that an execution has no deterrent effect on future crimes. Recent evidence, however, suggests that the death penalty, when carried out, has an enormous deterrent effect on the number of murders. More precisely, our recent research shows that each execution carried out is correlated with about 74 fewer murders the following year.

For any society concerned about human life, that type of evidence is something that should be taken very seriously."
Capital Punishment Works

Seems you haven't been too successful at anything, have you.

Democracy

Capitalism

Freedom of Religion

A government of laws.

Israel mimic's the West, and not even in modern form.

What a vapid post.

Better look up 'vapid.'

Forum List

Back