SEE the FRONT PAGE of DRUDGE THIS AM??

Well, if a President can be impeached for lying to Congress, I guess one can be impeached for fudging on his campaign finances. But that's not going to happen in this Senate and the predictions are the Senate will remain in the Republicans' hands.
It's a pipe dream. Unless Mueller comes up with something too serious for even the Republicans to ignore, this jerk is ours until 2020.
And what could possibly be too serious for the Republicans to ignore? They'll just say it's lies. That's already been established.
Nothing is too serious for republicans to ignore

Which is why I am hopeful that Trump will push for single payer healthcare -- only he can make Republicans buy off on it

MC CONNELL and RYAN would FINALLY turn on him!

Ok and where is the collusion?

You do realize that it's not against the law to pay a hooker hush money. The crime came that the lawyer used campaign contributions to do it and didn't report them. That's all this is about.

It's a paper crime only.

Ok and where is the collusion?

You do realize that it's not against the law to pay a hooker hush money. The crime came that the lawyer used campaign contributions to do it and didn't report them. That's all this is about.

It's a paper crime only.
The collusion can be found daily with all the huge corporate libtards banning conservatives.

Do people really want Pence over Trump?
Yup. That would be fine.
I think Pence is horrible. I think he would put his own theology over the country. Thats not a leader. Im not saying trump is, im just saying pence would be worse. We would lose the stupid knee jerk reactions.
Thats the only positive i see.
The man makes my skin crawl, for some reason. But yes, I'd rather have him.

We would lose the stupid knee jerk reactions.

I agree. That would be a plus.

The other positive in my book would be that Pence would listen to his advisors and stop demolishing foreign relations.

The conservatives have already won with the SC picks. Pence can't really do much more damage than has already been done there.

And yes, like you said, it would be so quiet.

Yup. That would be fine.
I think Pence is horrible. I think he would put his own theology over the country. Thats not a leader. Im not saying trump is, im just saying pence would be worse. We would lose the stupid knee jerk reactions.

The other positive in my book would be that Pence would listen to his advisors and stop demolishing foreign relations.

The conservatives have already won with the SC picks. Pence can't really do much more damage than has already been done there.

I think what trump is doing with foreign relations is a good thing.
Its time someone stood up for us.
Going back to the same old bullshit that fucks us over and over and over doesnt sound like good policy. But to each their own!

And yet nothing points to Trump! LOL!

Nope. Not a damned thing.

They all keep talking impeachment but so far there is nothing to impeach Trump for and I doubt there will be.

Guess the lefty idiots like celebrating two men convicted of crimes.

Well, if a President can be impeached for lying to Congress, I guess one can be impeached for fudging on his campaign finances. But that's not going to happen in this Senate and the predictions are the Senate will remain in the Republicans' hands.
It's a pipe dream. Unless Mueller comes up with something too serious for even the Republicans to ignore, this jerk is ours until 2020.
And what could possibly be too serious for the Republicans to ignore? They'll just say it's lies. That's already been established.

No. If that were the case Obama would have been impeached. He paid fines for doing just that.

Dems have been flipping seats all across the country and Trump`s inner circle is going to jail. A great time to be a Democrat indeed. :)

No. If that were the case Obama would have been impeached. He paid fines for doing just that.
If you read my post all the way through, you would realize that I am saying he will not be impeached. So I don't need to hear your caterwauling about Obama. Please and thank you.

Yup. That would be fine.

Going back to the same old bullshit that fucks us over and over and over doesnt sound like good policy. But to each their own!

And everyone in EUROPE thinks he is an asshole and they have made the decision, 'we can't depend on the US anymore'. BUT PUTIN likes him. And maybe the little Korean guy. Oh yeah and the Saudis.

Yup. That would be fine.

And everyone in EUROPE thinks he is an asshole and they have made the decision, 'we can't depend on the US anymore'. BUT PUTIN likes him. And maybe the little Korean guy. Oh yeah and the Saudis.
I have no problem with them thinking of him as an asshole. Hell, i do too.
These pacifist pussies are what got us here in the first place.

Forum List

Back