See ya DACA “kids”...new SCOTUS will send you back to where you belong.

Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank God, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.
Republicans are casting off the Hispanic vote for generations

DACA, separation of families, harassment of Hispanics

Texas, Florida, Arizona California take note

Trump's Approval Rating Rises Among Hispanics | RealClearPolitics

It was just a matter of time.
Illegals Mexicans are a legal Mexicans greatest threat...PERIOD

I was on a bus than ran over a man, it was bad enough. He was black, the driver was white. Some black kids in the back of the bus said it was racial incident . And the press went with big mouths that said it was a racial issue , when they couldn't see anything and they clearly were lying. But the press never did address that. Way before Rodney King event. I see how blacks take things out of perspective and the press eats that all up in a days work like nothing happened. I am a tad skeptical of the media now. They ignore facts all the time.

I was on a bus than ran over a man, it was bad enough. He was black, the driver was white. Some black kids in the back of the bus said it was racial incident . And the press went with big mouths that said it was a racial issue , when they couldn't see anything and they clearly were lying. But the press never did address that. Way before Rodney King event. I see how blacks take things out of perspective and the press eats that all up in a days work like nothing happened.

Hard not to sometimes with a legacy of things like Tuskeegee and police hoses and dogs...

You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank Fod, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.

Right...haha
Trump won the election on one pitch....FUCK WETBACKS!
But suddenly all Americans love wetback kids...makes sense in LibTardia.
How America ‘feels” about the “Nightmares” matters not...a POTUS was never gifted the authority to write immigration policy.....third graders know this.
Young adults who broke no law, who knows no other country but this one and who have succeeded by any metric used to measure success deserve American justice, not the scorn of mouth breathing bigots.

Bleeding heart nobility based semantics....we have laws, checks and balances.
Sorry, that scrawny black dude with the big ears and unAmerican name dished out unconstitutional false hope all over the place. Blame the Kenyan Zulu.
Racist. Why should we pay attention to you?

Those whom want to stay ignorant should not...I aim to enlighten foolish filth. You should probably ignore me.
What is it with douchebags like you? Were you abused as kids? What makes you think your complexion endows you with mystical superpowers? What makes you think someone,who thinks in the ugly, loathesome,way you do could possibly be superior to any other person? What makes you think?

Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank God, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.

Well said.
This easily manipulated zero actually thinks that people who have a touch of intelligence agree with their simpleminded view of the world.

Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US

No, “mouth breathers” like BrokeLoser are the tiny minority.

The white supremacists are . . . what? Emotionally damaged, I think.

The Tuskegee thing was a aberration. Police hosing off blacks and the dogs, that happened. But when blacks out and out lie and exaggerate, about something that was't a racial issue, that takes this to a another level. The boy that cried wolf comes to mind.

Young adults who broke no law, who know no other country but this one and who have succeeded by any metric used to measure success deserve American justice, not the scorn of mouth breathing bigots.

They deserve to be sent home. And will be.

Young adults who broke no law, who know no other country but this one and who have succeeded by any metric used to measure success deserve American justice, not the scorn of mouth breathing bigots.

Why? They've done everything we expect of an immigrant,group. They assimilated, they worked hard, they succeeded. Their one and only sin is they came here with their families.

I have seen blacks cry "wolf" way more times than it merited. In cases were I was personalty involved. Racism poisoned everything in the sense that racism is just an unprovable lallegation that can't be proven or challenged but bears so much gravitas.

Last edited:

Why? They've done everything we expect of an immigrant,group. They assimilated, they worked hard, they succeeded. Their one and only sin is they came here with their families.

They were smuggled here illegally. Blame yourself. Everything you do adds to the misery quotient of the world.

The Tuskegee thing was a aberration. Police hosing off blacks and the dogs, that happened. But when blacks out and out lie and exaggerate, about something that was't a racial issue, that takes this to a another level. The boy that cried wolf comes to mind.
Right wing minimialization of racial history comes to mind also.

Yes, they broke the law.

That indeed is all it takes. The rest of the stuff, even if true, is not relevant. The supply of good immigrants we can find is nearly endless. Why should these guys who broke the law get to be the ones? Especially seeing as they are from Mexico and we already have more than enough Mexicans. It's all about diversity...

Yes, they broke the law.

That indeed is all it takes. The rest of the stuff, even if true, is not relevant. The supply of good immigrants we can find is nearly endless. Why should these guys who broke the law get to be the ones? Especially seeing as they are from Mexico and we already have more than enough Mexicans. It's all about diversity...
They came with their parents. Is a kid expected to adopt a Reactionary attitude when Mom and Dad say 'We're going to America where we can start fresh!'?

Yes, they broke the law.

They came with their parents. Is a kid expected to adopt a Reactionary attitude when Mom and Dad say 'We're going to America where we can start fresh!'?

I don't think you read what I said.

Those in the countries illegally are expected to be deported. The Mom and Dad know this very well.

Right wing minimialization of racial history comes to mind also.
Left wing minimization comes to mind. How did any city become sanctuary to illegals, without the voters consent? Explain that to us.

Left wing minimization comes to mind. How did any city become sanctuary to illegals, without the voters consent? Explain that to us.

In fact quite the opposite Mrs Gibson. The voters have passed laws against immigration. Liberals care no more for that than the other laws we passed from abortion to gay rights. They have no respect for that self government nonsense.

Forum List

Back