🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

See ya DACA “kids”...new SCOTUS will send you back to where you belong.

They came with their parents. Is a kid expected to adopt a Reactionary attitude when Mom and Dad say 'We're going to America where we can start fresh!'?

Emotion over law. The hallmark of the third worlder.

Anyone who thinks the OP can be reasoned with is fooling themselves, lol.

In any case, the supreme court isn't going to do shit to dreamers.

I was on a bus than ran over a man, it was bad enough. He was black, the driver was white. Some black kids in the back of the bus said it was racial incident . And the press went with big mouths that said it was a racial issue , when they couldn't see anything and they clearly were lying. But the press never did address that. Way before Rodney King event. I see how blacks take things out of perspective and the press eats that all up in a days work like nothing happened.

Hard not to sometimes with a legacy of things like Tuskeegee and police hoses and dogs...
------------------------------------------------ yep , some people are not thoughtful or capable of thinking Coyote .

Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank God, a lot more decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.

Irrelevant. The 9 people on the SCOTUS are all that matters with regards to DACA. It's not up for a popular vote of the people.

Mexicans next to me are shooting off fireworks. Most Americans can't afford fireworks. Or need them . Wetbacks, they are SOO poor and desperate that they can waste money driving hundreds miles to Wyoming to buy something that their families neither needs nor benefits from . And fireworks are banded because of the high fire danger, besides. This is what MEXICANS do. They ignore laws and reasoning. Mexicans seem to think they are god's gift to mankind.They think they are above question. Who could argue? They get sanctuary cities, for gods sake. And how did that happen?

Young adults who broke no law, who know no other country but this one and who have succeeded by any metric used to measure success deserve American justice, not the scorn of mouth breathing bigots.

They deserve to be sent home. And will be.
Why? They've done everything we expect of an immigrant,group. They assimilated, they worked hard, they succeeded. Their one and only sin is they came here with their families.

Yes, they broke the law.

That indeed is all it takes. The rest of the stuff, even if true, is not relevant. The supply of good immigrants we can find is nearly endless. Why should these guys who broke the law get to be the ones? Especially seeing as they are from Mexico and we already have more than enough Mexicans. It's all about diversity...
They came with their parents. Is a kid expected to adopt a Reactionary attitude when Mom and Dad say 'We're going to America where we can start fresh!'?

They came with their parents as children. Once they turned 18 they knew they had to jump through the hoops necessary to become a legal citizen of this nation. They choose not to. They are now illegals just like ones who jump the fence. They need to go back to where they came.

Sorry I have zero sympathy for people who sneak into this country and then give us the middle finger.

Lack of humanity. The hallmark of an Authoritarian.
burn.png

Young adults who broke no law, who know no other country but this one and who have succeeded by any metric used to measure success deserve American justice, not the scorn of mouth breathing bigots.

They deserve to be sent home. And will be.
Why? They've done everything we expect of an immigrant,group. They assimilated, they worked hard, they succeeded. Their one and only sin is they came here with their families.

Yes, they broke the law.

That indeed is all it takes. The rest of the stuff, even if true, is not relevant. The supply of good immigrants we can find is nearly endless. Why should these guys who broke the law get to be the ones? Especially seeing as they are from Mexico and we already have more than enough Mexicans. It's all about diversity...

They came with their parents as children. Once they turned 18 they knew they had to jump through the hoops necessary to become a legal citizen of this nation. They choose not to. They are now illegals just like ones who jump the fence. They need to go back to where they came.

Sorry I have zero sympathy for people who sneak into this country and then give us the middle finger.
Some of these kids were unaware of their status. The middle finger they extended was written on college applications and job resumes.

Some of these kids were unaware of their status. The middle finger they extended was written on college applications and job resumes.

Yea, when an employer asks if you're a legal citizen can you provide proof and you can't, perhaps you should learn how you could, right?

As you liberals love to say, ignorance is no excuse to break laws of our nation.

They damn well knew they were illegal. How would they know they were a "dreamer" if they didn't know they were illegal?

It's not our job to tell them, its their job to know. They are adults. As soon as they apply for a job they'll be asked for papers and they don't have them! Oh shit! How do I get them? No they said fuck America and their laws. So we say GTFO of our country you fucking illegal wetback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'caca daca' doesn't belong here in Young American's Country . I have compassion for American people and especially young American kids Nosmo .

Yea, when an employer asks if you're a legal citizen can you provide proof and you can't, perhaps you should learn how you could, right?

As you liberals love to say, ignorance is no excuse to break laws of our nation.

They damn well knew they were illegal. How would they know they were a "dreamer" if they didn't know they were illegal?

It's not our job to tell them, its their job to know. They are adults. As soon as they apply for a job they'll be asked for papers and they don't have them! Oh shit! How do I get them? No they said fuck America and their laws. So we say GTFO of our country you fucking illegal wetback.
Xenophobe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'caca daca' doesn't belong here in Young American's Country . I have compassion for American people and especially young American kids Nosmo .
And here I thought the only response you could muster was a smiley face emoticon.

What is Young American's Country? I guarantee you that the young are wiser, more compassionate and truer than you can ever aspire to be.

Xenophobe.

Now that you've resorted to namecalling, I think it means I won. Thanks for playing!

Xenophobe.
---------------------------- YOU illegal alien , 'caca daca' azzkisser Nosmo !!

And here I thought the only response you could muster was a smiley face emoticon.

What is Young American's Country? I guarantee you that the young are wiser, more compassionate and truer than you can ever aspire to be.
----------------------------------------------- they are also young stupid know nothings that don't understand what they are giving away Nosmo .

I have zero compassion for law breakers.

I don't care what bleeding heart sob story you give, they are lawbreakers.

The dacas who have broken the law on their own should be deported. eVerify for all hires should be enforced. Also back of the immigration line at the time of registration must be the law.

Xenophobe.

Now that you've resorted to namecalling, I think it means I won. Thanks for playing!
No. I'm frustrated with the further discovery that the most heartless, boorish people in America all seem to be hell bent on showing the world just how despicable they are. And, coincidentally, they all support the most heartless, boorish creature ever to take an oath of office.

Slammed ng my head against a wall of hatred it just too tedious. You win nothing. Not respect, not consideration.

Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank Fod, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.

When did you last rule on a Supreme Court case?

(also think you meant God and more, not Fod and fewer.)

No, he is a firm believer in preventing Foreign Object Damage (FOD) to aircraft.

Forum List

Back