Seeing the hate filled rants on this forum give me hope for my soul

If only there was hope for your mind.
I'm near 50. Fuck my mind, let's think outside the box.
50? Your a damn kid? Oh shit some wet behind the ears kid setting standards for me? Now THAT'S funny! OMG! NEAR 50! LMAO.
I'll beat your ass you stupid fuck. Calling a woman a cvnt. You have no class & no hope
View attachment 128725
You hit a woman or call them that kind of name in my presence yeah. I don't play that shit
How is hitting a woman and calling them a slur the same thing?

The drive is admirable, don't get me wrong. I don't think it's cool for dudes to just willy nilly beat their woman either. But sometimes bitches talk shit, and hit you...women are humans too, not delicate little angels...

Sometimes a bitch needs a good open hand across the face. So she recognizes she is crossing a line. Women have big mouthes and loose hands nowadays.

Nobody believes in beating up women as a virtue. But, bitches give you no other option a lot of times nowadays...some times you have to slap the demon out of them.

Nobody believes in beating up women as a virtue. But, bitches give you no other option a lot of times nowadays...some times you have to slap the demon out of them.
I've been married to two women I would call bitches. I would NEVER hit either of them.
And truth be told I would likely take either of them back. Sometimes you have to realize that your shit stinks just like theirs.

Reel back and lay the sides of your palm right across the bitch's cheek, nice and cupped so it does little damage that is visible, but makes a loud enough sound to shut her bitch ass up.

I've never done that to a woman I am with, but a whore at the bar talking shit and hassling my girl or me. Hell yeah...

Last edited:
I've been married to two women I would call bitches. I would NEVER hit either of them.
And truth be told I would likely take either of them back. Sometimes you have to realize that your shit stinks just like theirs.
Okay, so you are a pussy whipped kid who use to suck cock.

You wanna get squirrly bitch? Let's find out if you're right. Either your ass gets reamed and you jaw relocated or I need a dental check up.

You're nothing more than a loudmouthed angry old man

Reel back and lay the sides of your palm right across the bitch's cheek, nice and cupped so it does little damage that is visible, but makes a loud enough sound to shut her bitch ass up.

I've never done that to a woman I am with, but a whore at the bar talking shit and hassling my girl or me. Hell yeah...
And when you toss in the fact he is talking about a damn mongrel?
That should be the ONLY reaction.

You wanna get squirrly bitch? Let's find out if you're right. Either your ass gets reamed and you jaw relocated or I need a dental check up.

Dude....come on. Chill out. We all know you two aren't going to meet up and fight.

Dude....come on. Chill out. We all know you two aren't going to meet up and fight.
Unless you're gonna refill my beer butt out

What are you having?

What are you having?
At 2 am?
Whatever's left lol

Forum List

Back