seems you shot your wad to early.

Why is it more important to believe "prominant" people over "no namers"? Does being "prominant" make one more "truthful"?

It sure makes them more of a target.

And it sure makes it easier for them to buy a defense...as opposed to "no namers" who's reputations are getting trashed for speaking out.

Speaking out how? Spreading rumors and gossip?

So any woman who speaks out about sexual assault is just spreading rumors and gossip?

Why is it more important to believe "prominant" people over "no namers"? Does being "prominant" make one more "truthful"?

And it sure makes it easier for them to buy a defense...as opposed to "no namers" who's reputations are getting trashed for speaking out.

Speaking out how? Spreading rumors and gossip?

So any woman who speaks out about sexual assault is just spreading rumors and gossip?

They may be or they may not be. When you have no evidence of something, it's hard for us to assume guilt based on hearsay. But I think it would be an ugly country if accusations were taken as proof of anything. It's a Pandora's box.

I am much more sickened by Biden. He is definitely very squeaky.

There is video of him trying to touch Sessions' grand daugher (who was 5, I think) inappropriately and Sessions slapping his hand. Hooray for Sessions
What picture is that?

This is one of lots and lots of unwelcome touches

You know you're crazy, right?

Sessions was brushing his granddaughter's hair after it got ruffled from getting caught in his suit. That's not "slapping Biden's hand."

You freaks are freaks. :ack-1:

That’s the point. He has a very large target on his back, and we are to believe that, as hated by the left he was, nobody slung the arrow at it?

For this to make any sense, because this was supposedly common knowledge, all his opponents and the entire media world gave him a pass?

Sorry, if I’m bursting your bubbles guys, but this would equate to the largest conspiracy of silence ever known in the world of politics.

As a former president once said.........

That dog don’t hunt.

There is video of him trying to touch Sessions' grand daugher (who was 5, I think) inappropriately and Sessions slapping his hand. Hooray for Sessions
What picture is that?

Sessions was brushing his granddaughter's hair after it got ruffled from getting caught in his suit. That's not "slapping Biden's hand."

No. The video shows him trying to touch her. and it is one of dozens of videos of him doing that to young girls. And Sessions is definitely mad at him for trying it. you can't excuse him at all

What picture is that?

No. The video shows him trying to touch her. and it is one of dozens of videos of him doing that to young girls. And Sessions is definitely mad at him for trying it. you can't excuse him at all

It does not. You’re demented. :cuckoo:

It’s clear as a sunny day. Sessions’ granddaughter’s hair gets caught on his suit after their photo is taken. Sessions untangles it and then brushes her hair with his hand to straighten it out. To the brain-dead right, that motion he makes goes from grooming his granddaughter’s hair to slapping Biden’s hand.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You freaks are freaks.

It is not one video. I gave you a dozen somewhere up topic.

This happened indoors in front of the speakers dias. No way a random sunbeam could go there, and how would he know about it bothering her, as he was behind her.

Biden is perv. Don't excuse him. Makes you an enabler as bad as Mrs Clinton excuing rapes.

This happened indoors in front of the speakers dias. No way a random sunbeam could go there, and how would he know about it bothering her, as he was behind her.

Biden is perv. Don't excuse him. Makes you an enabler as bad as Mrs Clinton excuing rapes.
Oh for God's sakes. Quit making stuff up. You are as bad as the folks implying a sexual situation between Trump and his daughter based on photgraphs that show no such thing.

Oh for God's sakes. Quit making stuff up. You are as bad as the folks implying a sexual situation between Trump and his daughter based on photgraphs that show no such thing.

Trumps daughter believes the women that accused Moore.

Ivanka Trump slams Roy Moore: 'There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children'

If you’re not as crazy as you appear, it should be no problem then for you to quote any one of the many families there that day who expressed concern over what you describe as “perverted” behavior.

G’head, give it a shot.......

If you’re not as crazy as you appear, it should be no problem then for you to quote any one of the many families there that day who expressed concern over what you describe as “perverted” behavior.

G’head, give it a shot.......

or there's always the women who came forward and accused Biden of groping them.

:haha:

Trumps daughter believes the women that accused Moore.

Ivanka Trump slams Roy Moore: 'There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children'

How's she feel about Lynch mobs?

Can't wear spiked heals to those. More a casual affair I bet. I will have her call you about that cuz I'm just not into em like you are

That’s the point. He has a very large target on his back, and we are to believe that, as hated by the left he was, nobody slung the arrow at it?

For this to make any sense, because this was supposedly common knowledge, all his opponents and the entire media world gave him a pass?

Sorry, if I’m bursting your bubbles guys, but this would equate to the largest conspiracy of silence ever known in the world of politics.

As a former president once said.........

That dog don’t hunt.

At the very least if there were no holes shot in these stories, there might be something to look at there. But it seems that there are problems with some of the people saying these things about Moore.

I don't think it's being unfair to say that we are only looking for any kind of evidence before we demonize the man. The left is saying that if enough people come forward, then the allegations must be true.

Forum List

Back