Seen at Walmart just an hour ago...

I heard the virus didn't affect children. If that's true why close the schools?

Isn’t that the same customer with the bad tattoos, that was wearing daisy dukes and a tube top last week? Eccccchhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. All the white trash trumpkins

Nah. They would be working. Not spending the food stamps. Conservatives aren’t covered in doodles, and don’t need to extract piercings from their genitalia to get through metal detectors.

The cashier said that's the fourth one she's seen today.

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter
Er no. She’s at a Walmart

she’s yours, idiot boi

Nuh uh... It's YOUR Morning Schmoe/Mikka and Don da Lemon PANICKING YOUR tribe 24/7 with T-Rump is GONNA KILL US ALL....

Rest of us just consider this panic a MUTATION of the TDS disease that you already have....

:rolleyes:
Does it hurt to be as ignorant as the trumpkins are?

I guess when you live ten miles from another human, you don’t give a f**k

Sounds like you have a case of trailer envy [emoji1787].

The cashier said that's the fourth one she's seen today.

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter
Er no. She’s at a Walmart

she’s yours, idiot boi

Nuh uh... It's YOUR Morning Schmoe/Mikka and Don da Lemon PANICKING YOUR tribe 24/7 with T-Rump is GONNA KILL US ALL....

Rest of us just consider this panic a MUTATION of the TDS disease that you already have....

:rolleyes:
Does it hurt to be as ignorant as the trumpkins are?

I guess when you live ten miles from another human, you don’t give a f**k

Hey darling.. I know the big city life makes you one of those elite snobs, but Hillbilly Hollywood is nothing like you imagine... If the lefties panic and clean out the grocery stores AND my Trader Joes, I've got about 18 turkeys that come almost daily to clean up under my feeders... YOU and the other panicked Morning Schmoe fans will have a tougher time.

View from Hillbilly Hollywood...

4483-1472506448-23f998e0ff397fef1aa390d0ac938fb9.jpg

Keeping America great [emoji106].

Anyone on the real reason behind the toilet paper buying yet ??

Because they ran out of TISSUES first?? Panic begets panic... What I don't understand is that there were NO EGGS or bottled water? Can you explain that??
Panic buying, and it started with the toilet paper, but now it has morphed into black Friday on steroids.

Everybody fearing the stores are going to close down (I guess), and therefore the corona zombie apocalypse will begin.

Hmmm, are mummy's more powerful than zombie's ? It may explain the toilet paper buying. So just wrap yourself in toilet paper, and fear no zombie's with your new mummified toiletry powers. LOL

They are totally out of " BAGS TOO". lmfao
They're putting stuff on their heads in place of the out of stock bags and mask in hopes to keep the virus out.

It has been found to scare the virus away. :)

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

I'd cough over it's shopping cart.

You'd most likely get your face stomped in if you tried that shit around here.
Yes, yes, you intrepid chat board posters always pretend such.

I'm not pretending, asswipe.
Sure you are, go lie down and read some Ayn Rand. Rejoice that so many millions have no healthcare coverage now.

I was in a public restroom twice last week where folks were blowing out their nostrils in the sink. That's when I knew we are all going to die.

So I bought a 12 inch collapsible baton from Knife Center. I think a jury will rule it justified.

Forum List

Back