Seen at Walmart just an hour ago...

Muslim women have been protecting themselves this way for years. ... :thup:

View attachment 312474

Hey do they wear anything under that?
fz4bjmQokEMva9uOwAvee20Ewow4tm-pppfEQD3Xfk5ajv0j23VrnO7-LYwOoMlJdE-6FTmz0Q1Z9kTodvdsZ3-VP5QR9atxPEK-r7Nr-W_LT4h93TYDO8fKq3t1aFi8H2Q

Anyone on the real reason behind the toilet paper buying yet ??

The cashier said that's the fourth one she's seen today.

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter
You're kidding, right? It's some dumb-ass conservitard headed for their "bunker". (Basement)
Nope. "Conservatards" are the ones you're fighting here because you think we're not taking this hysteria seriously
Con-servatives are not washing their hands.
You're an idiot!

You should be banned...

Oh... wait!!

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter
Er no. She’s at a Walmart

she’s yours, idiot boi

Nuh uh... It's YOUR Morning Schmoe/Mikka and Don da Lemon PANICKING YOUR tribe 24/7 with T-Rump is GONNA KILL US ALL....

Rest of us just consider this panic a MUTATION of the TDS disease that you already have....

:rolleyes:
Does it hurt to be as ignorant as the trumpkins are?

I guess when you live ten miles from another human, you don’t give a f**k

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter

she’s yours, idiot boi

Nuh uh... It's YOUR Morning Schmoe/Mikka and Don da Lemon PANICKING YOUR tribe 24/7 with T-Rump is GONNA KILL US ALL....

Rest of us just consider this panic a MUTATION of the TDS disease that you already have....

Hey darling.. I know the big city life makes you one of those elite snobs, but Hillbilly Hollywood is nothing like you imagine... If the lefties panic and clean out the grocery stores AND my Trader Joes, I've got about 18 turkeys that come almost daily to clean up under my feeders... YOU and the other panicked Morning Schmoe fans will have a tougher time.

View from Hillbilly Hollywood...

4483-1472506448-23f998e0ff397fef1aa390d0ac938fb9.jpg

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter

she’s yours, idiot boi

Hey darling.. I know the big city life makes you one of those elite snobs, but Hillbilly Hollywood is nothing like you imagine... If the lefties panic and clean out the grocery stores AND my Trader Joes, I've got about 18 turkeys that come almost daily to clean up under my feeders... YOU and the other panicked Morning Schmoe fans will have a tougher time.

Be brave and take a pic outside your window looking at a bunch of masonry.... And the media panic that you're enjoying right now is gonna hurt you more than help you....

NOBODY lines up better to jump the panic cliff than staunch "vote for anything that still moves" Democrats.... :2up:

Last edited:

suit1.jpg

suit2.jpg
Democrat voter

she’s yours, idiot boi

Where are the machinegun towers and trip mines, one-percenter?

That makes my humble abode look like an outhouse. :laughing0301:

Democrat voter

she’s yours, idiot boi

The snow obscures all that "instant death"... Hey man, you're looking at real estate that costs FAR LESS than living in major blue city.. And the garbage gets picked regardless of which incompetent mayor you're stuck with....

she’s yours, idiot boi

The snow obscures all that "instant death"... Hey man, you're looking at real estate that costs FAR LESS than living in major blue city.. And the garbage gets picked regardless of which incompetent mayor you're stuck with....

And that is what President Trump meant when he said "Are you tired of winning yet?"

she’s yours, idiot boi

The really enjoyable irony of all this is showing a big city leftist nag that is panicked about ecology what nature kinda looks like.. And it's OK if they think I'm a hillbilly... I really don't want them moving here... We have too many panicked lemmings here already... Like the ones closing down the city and the schools right now...

The really enjoyable irony of all this is showing a big city leftist nag that is panicked about ecology what nature kinda looks like.. And it's OK if they think I'm a hillbilly... I really don't want them moving here... We have too many panicked lemmings here already... Like the ones closing down the city and the schools right now...

Be patient, no need to ejaculate prematurely.

Forum List

Back