Seig Heil: New York Times Jew Compares Trump To Hitler

The new reality has Trump supporters celebrating him being compared to Hitler.
I welcome it and hopefully the oven manufacturing industry will too, if you know what I mean?

Last edited:
The camps for Jews, gays, and all other Democrats will be opening on Jan. 21st.
It will be a glorious day,one that will be worthy of remembrance by our grandchildren and generations to come.

They will create jobs, too...for a little while.

I am not positive what Trump will do to the blacks, gays, Jews and women who actually voted for him...but probably best to execute them all as not not miss anyone.

The camps for Jews, gays, and all other Democrats will be opening on Jan. 21st.
It will be a glorious day,one that will be worthy of remembrance by our grandchildren and generations to come.

They will create jobs, too...for a little while.

I am not positive what Trump will do to the blacks, gays, Jews and women who actually voted for him...but probably best to execute them all as not not miss anyone.
Interesting!

Simple minds need simple answers. Hitler, racist, sexist, homophobe, etc. They only need one word to form their thoughts (if we can call it that).

True, I doubt most people can even articulate what they mean exactly.

Simple minds need simple answers. Hitler, racist, sexist, homophobe, etc. They only need one word to form their thoughts (if we can call it that).
You're right...simple minds do need simple answers.
'Build a wall', 'set up a register', 'lock her up'...

I think most on the right can. Most on the left can't. Ask a conservative and he'll give you the downside to the issue, what harm it does, what the impact may mean. Ask a liberal and he'll tell you how hateful the right winger is by letting children starve, intolerance for others, getting rich off the backs of the poor, etc.

We don't have a secure border. We have millions of people residing here illegally, Hillary broke the law.

Those are slogans that represent important concepts. Controlling immigration and illegal voting is important if a country is to survive. Why does it need to be explained?

I think most on the right can. Most on the left can't. Ask a conservative and he'll give you the downside to the issue, what harm it does, what the impact may mean. Ask a liberal and he'll tell you how hateful the right winger is by letting children starve, intolerance for others, getting rich off the backs of the poor, etc.

Any snowflake comparing Trump and Hitler is doin you a favor because they are basically letting you know they are a dipshit.

If he was Hitler, you wouldn't be talking shit right now. You'd be in concentration camps in line to be gassed. Or beaten by the Trump SA.

It's a stupid comparison. They compared Obama to Hitler, too. It's all just stupid hyperbole.

Forum List

Back