Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

So what? Where is the crime here?
Sums up the entire thought process of a trumpanzee.

Yep. Who cares about laws with Trump? As long as I get an extra $6 a week in my paycheck he could have sex with a pig on live tv and I'd still vote for him in 2020!

(Sex with a pig on live tv is from the show Black Mirror, and yes even after the guy did it, everyone forgot about is a few weeks later.)

Here we go again with the demorats over playing their hand. What they lack to realize is that most Americans don't give a rats ass about these accusations.Keep up the good work liberals, you are only pushing many more people further to the right. Thank you for you lack of understanding.
Pretty much.

I don't think they are pushing folks to the right though.

Folks pretty much view Bill and Donald as two peas in a pod, they don't view them as any different, except that maybe Donald had more success and opportunity because of his money and power. Bill would've done everything that Don did if he thought he could have.

They are NO DIFFERENT, and most sane non-partisan Americans can clearly see that.

Just chauvinistic power hungry philandering alpha males.

Anyone that thinks one's behavior is any better or any worse than the other reveals themselves to be a hypocritical hyper partisan.

Where I part ways with you is that there is a difference in a woman who is consenting and women who are groped sexually assaulted and totally raped.

You think Trump does that and Bill doesn't?

Do I think Trump does what? Rape women?

Yes, you clearly believe that there is some substantial difference in them. . . . Are you saying one is worse than the other, and which one?

Here we go again with the demorats over playing their hand. What they lack to realize is that most Americans don't give a rats ass about these accusations.Keep up the good work liberals, you are only pushing many more people further to the right. Thank you for you lack of understanding.

Welcome back Pix. :beer:

I don't think there's anything about campaign finance laws that's particularly "left" or "right" though.

Sure, if you want to play that game.

If the left wants to go there, then the right can just seize on the fact that the HRC campaign never disclosed the fact that it never accurately reported the funding of it's clandestine attempts to link Trump with Russia. All that research went unreported.

So if Trump is guilty, than Hillary is too. All that money for to Fusion GPS was misreported, everything that went to Christopher Steele? Unreported. There was no way to trace it during the campaign.

Face it Pogo, if one is guilty, the other is too.

Clinton, DNC connections to Trump dossier funding could create election law issues
except it didn't break campaign finance laws... ;)

your article is a year and a half old....

both men are and were, scummy towards their wives.

I don't think there's anything about campaign finance laws that's particularly "left" or "right" though.

If the left wants to go there, then the right can just seize on the fact that the HRC campaign never disclosed the fact that it never accurately reported the funding of it's clandestine attempts to link Trump with Russia. All that research went unreported.

Once AGAIN --- and I thought I just posted this above --- there's nothing "the left" or "the right" about campaign finance laws. The relationship simply does not exist. Ain't that simple enough?

Thing two -- this is about Rump, not "HRC". Why do you have to invoke Pogo's Law and change the topic? What am I gonna do with all these nickels?

Thing three -- it's <its>; not <it's>. You can't say "the funding of it is clandestine attempts". Doesn't make sense.

And thing four --- nothing about campaign finance laws has to do with "Russia" unless Russia is involved in it. Far as I can see "Karen MacDougal" does not equal "Russia".

Ironic reference, then, to "play that game".

So if Trump is guilty, than Hillary is too. All that money for to Fusion GPS was misreported, everything that went to Christopher Steele? Unreported. There was no way to trace it during the campaign.

Clinton, DNC connections to Trump dossier funding could create election law issues

Whatever. Not the topic here but yet another nickel royalty for Pogo's Law.

It's always revealing when, given a topic, somebody has to go "yeah but look over THERE!"
Leave us be magnanimous and call it ADD.

The tape basically shows that Trump new the campaign finance laws and still decided to break them. That shows intent.
I hate to agree with the Trump side.. :D

but not necessarily.... who is to say Cohen advised Trump that it was Breaking campaign finance laws? Was Trump warned by cohen in this message that it would be illegal, if it were not reported or over the limit for contributions?

Maybe I missed something, but I thought I heard someone say that Guilliani told Trump to pay them off with checks so the money could be reported but he paid in cash anyway?
I haven't heard that....? need to research...

Pretty much.

Folks pretty much view Bill and Donald as two peas in a pod, they don't view them as any different, except that maybe Donald had more success and opportunity because of his money and power. Bill would've done everything that Don did if he thought he could have.

They are NO DIFFERENT, and most sane non-partisan Americans can clearly see that.

Anyone that thinks one's behavior is any better or any worse than the other reveals themselves to be a hypocritical hyper partisan.

Oh no they are WAY different.

Bull Clinton may have been an empty suit but he didn't obsess over himself to the point of inventing entire histories, reinventing his own speeches, fabricating entire events, staying up all night sending whiny tweets, attacking everybody who questioned him and if they were female with allusions to "blood", disparaging nationalities, religions, protesters, women, athletes, threatening riots, inviting bots to shoot his opponent, and failing to take responsibility for anything ever.

Not that that sets Clinton apart--- NO normal person acts like that.

I get it, you loath Trump.

I thought we were talking about their womanizing.

Not me. That's not my business.
Read my posts.
Naahhhh. ..

Your siggy pretty much gives up that fact that you loath him.

If that's some kind of secret after three years, I just ain't doing my job.

Again --- read my posts. It's all there. Of course I loathe sleazeballs.

So what? Where is the crime here?
Sums up the entire thought process of a trumpanzee.

Yep. Who cares about laws with Trump? As long as I get an extra $6 a week in my paycheck he could have sex with a pig on live tv and I'd still vote for him in 2020!

(Sex with a pig on live tv is from the show Black Mirror, and yes even after the guy did it, everyone forgot about is a few weeks later.)

That is simply a sick assertion right there. Leftist minds are truly sick

The first and last time I watched that show. I could not believe they made an episode like that. A complete total creepy turn off., Who in the world thinks in such a way as to make an a show with that plot. SICK! And what kind of creepy person would say what you just said. The left and it's hypocrisy knows no bounds. You want us to embrace every kind of sexual perversion in the world and yet you lambast a republican for an alleged sexual encounter that he may or may not have had. This is why we discount what you say feel or think.

Who is karen mcdougal
One of the less famous prostitutes Trump paid off.

There are free prostitutes??
Must be damn ugy
I think shes pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

You bet.... what a man!!
Getting in on something like that when he was in his 60's???
Money buys anything....even the souls of evangelicals.

Thanks. I am only passing through Pogo.

Nobody passes through Pogo. Pogo is 'ow you say impermeable. :nono:

post-27-0-49237200-1437661803.jpg

;)
black%20knight.jpg

. . . . now I suppose you want to call it a draw?

Once AGAIN --- and I thought I just posted this above --- there's nothing "the left" or "the right" about campaign finance laws. The relationship simply does not exist. Ain't that simple enough?

Thing two -- this is about Rump, not "HRC". Why do you have to invoke Pogo's Law and change the topic? What am I gonna do with all these nickels?

Thing three -- it's <its>; not <it's>. You can't say "the funding of it is clandestine attempts". Doesn't make sense.

And thing four --- nothing about campaign finance laws has to do with "Russia" unless Russia is involved in it. Far as I can see "Karen MacDougal" does not equal "Russia".

It's always revealing when, given a topic, somebody has to go "yeah but look over THERE!"

So you are saying the law does not apply evenly to everyone?

Pretty much.

Where I part ways with you is that there is a difference in a woman who is consenting and women who are groped sexually assaulted and totally raped.

You think Trump does that and Bill doesn't?

Do I think Trump does what? Rape women?

Yes, you clearly believe that there is some substantial difference in them. . . . Are you saying one is worse than the other, and which one?

WTF are you even talking about? Good grief. I am talking about Clinton raping and sexually assaulting women is different from consent. Yes there is a substantial difference in Clinton and Trump.

Who is karen mcdougal

Must be damn ugy
I think shes pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

You bet.... what a man!!
he was still a newlywed.... this has got to hurt Melania.... :(
Certainly didn't phase any fundies, did it?

Pretty much.

Oh no they are WAY different.

Bull Clinton may have been an empty suit but he didn't obsess over himself to the point of inventing entire histories, reinventing his own speeches, fabricating entire events, staying up all night sending whiny tweets, attacking everybody who questioned him and if they were female with allusions to "blood", disparaging nationalities, religions, protesters, women, athletes, threatening riots, inviting bots to shoot his opponent, and failing to take responsibility for anything ever.

Not that that sets Clinton apart--- NO normal person acts like that.

I get it, you loath Trump.

I thought we were talking about their womanizing.

Not me. That's not my business.
Read my posts.
Naahhhh. ..

Your siggy pretty much gives up that fact that you loath him.

If that's some kind of secret after three years, I just ain't doing my job.

Again --- read my posts. It's all there. Of course I loathe sleazeballs.

Not really, you have shown no such loathing for the Clintons or Obama.

Who is karen mcdougal

Must be damn ugy
I think shes pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

You bet.... what a man!!
Money buys anything....even the souls of evangelicals.

I see you have nothing......still. SAD! :D

So you are saying the law does not apply evenly to everyone?

No, I'm saying the exact opposite.

And what do you think the word "would" means?

Pretty much.

Lewinski was none of that...she chased him/Clinton, (according to the lady that tape recorded her and ratted her out to Kenneth Starr), under oath at her grand jury testimony.

You know I am not talking about Lewinski. I am talking about the sexual assault victims of the Clintons.
the only one that I am aware of is the woman who testified under OATH two different times, that he did not rape her, who then later, claimed she lied under oath previously about it....

And only 2 weeks after the alleged rape, this same woman, went to a fund raiser for Clinton on his behalf....

Which makes her story and claim now, quite murky.... it's hard to tell which of the stories she has told, is the truth....

Forum List

Back