Selectivity of Cancel Culture.

Living in fear is an awful thing.

Says the guy who supports doling it out. Do you enjoy it when other people make life miserable for someone? Hmm?

You sadist.
Give me an example of me doling out misery and I'll gladly apologize and change my ways.

You just made a quip about me being afraid of change.

Nah. You can keep your change.

You should know full well by now that change is interpreted differently by everyone, and yet you seemingly think that I or anyone else should gracefully accept your interpretation of it.

How delusional.
No, I don't think that at all.
I have plenty of things that I wish would stay the same.
However, braying about Dr Seuss being cancelled when that hasn't happened at all, or Disney cancelling The Little Mermaid when that hasn't happened at all, or complaining about a War on Christmas, or whining that white people are becoming marginalised, or that Christians aren't allowed to practice their faith...is just stupid fearful hyperbolic false-grievance victimhood.
Get a grip snowflake.
Hah you calling me a snowflake?

I'll have to savor that one. You obviously don't delve well enough into the issue to understand the damage cancelation causes to our society.

Woe to you whose arrogance causes you to look down on others with legitimate grievances. Such indifference is dangerous.
Yep...Snowflake.
Or would you prefer Grievance Culture Warrior?

I would prefer something more along the line of "Planetary Body" or "Celestial Object."

Says the guy who supports doling it out. Do you enjoy it when other people make life miserable for someone? Hmm?

You sadist.
Give me an example of me doling out misery and I'll gladly apologize and change my ways.

You should know full well by now that change is interpreted differently by everyone, and yet you seemingly think that I or anyone else should gracefully accept your interpretation of it.

How delusional.
However, braying about Dr Seuss being cancelled when that hasn't happened at all, or Disney cancelling The Little Mermaid when that hasn't happened at all, or complaining about a War on Christmas, or whining that white people are becoming marginalised, or that Christians aren't allowed to practice their faith...is just stupid fearful hyperbolic false-grievance victimhood.
Get a grip snowflake.
Hah you calling me a snowflake?

I'll have to savor that one. You obviously don't delve well enough into the issue to understand the damage cancelation causes to our society.

Woe to you whose arrogance causes you to look down on others with legitimate grievances. Such indifference is dangerous.
Yep...Snowflake.
Or would you prefer Grievance Culture Warrior?

In earnest, I would prefer you stop acting like you don't care.

(See through you I can)

You obviously don't delve well enough into the issue to understand the damage cancellation causes to our society.

Agree 100%.

One reason to hate Progressives is that most Conservatives, Independents, and Classical Liberals active on Social Media have posted something which is a cancellable offense. Almost all of us are under the Sword of Damocles.

You sadist.

How delusional.
Get a grip snowflake.
No. YOU get a grip.

Ignoring-the-evils-of-our-history-will-70805.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back