Selectivity of Cancel Culture.

Collect the books you love and hoard them.
Collect dvd's you love and hoard them too.
Start a hobby. Me, I'm painting again. Rocks. Small enough I don't need a huge area to work in, in this tiny apt. I think the biggest is like 5 inches. Flat as I can find them. Just finished two koi, going to do another octopus.

Visit friends. Play cards and board games. Pretend it's the 50's and entertainment was going to the park, climbing trees, riding your bike, hiking. Or write a book. Just don't be scared. Oh, and be armed at all times when out and about, lol.

Firearms are another thing we have to hoard.
And ammo. Which I have. *wink*

You poor victims of oppression you should sue someone to make it better.

This is really oppression -- significant inequality.

When you make fun of those who are discriminated against, you push many allies away from Left. Many people would have supported Welfare, end of War on Drugs, etc. if Leftists were not hypocritical.
I could easily make light of it, like Moondude, but not sure i would have made it, if I had 20 years ahead of me in any of the careers I had (military or civilian) before retirement. I wish ya'll the best of luck with it.

None of us are safe from the left, any one of us can be cancelled at any time.
Start a hobby. Me, I'm painting again. Rocks. Small enough I don't need a huge area to work in, in this tiny apt. I think the biggest is like 5 inches. Flat as I can find them. Just finished two koi, going to do another octopus.

Visit friends. Play cards and board games. Pretend it's the 50's and entertainment was going to the park, climbing trees, riding your bike, hiking. Or write a book. Just don't be scared. Oh, and be armed at all times when out and about, lol.
Maybe it is the 50s. I did every bit of what you just suggested, last years except for write a book. Oh, and I am only armed about half the time when I go anywhere, unless it is night time.

None of us are safe from the left, any one of us can be cancelled at any time.

Almost every Conservative, Independent, and Classical Liberal (like me) on this forum has posted something more offensive then the joke for which Josh Denny lost his career. That alone should make us interested in taking a stand against the Tyranny of Cancel Culture.

Living in fear is an awful thing.

Says the guy who supports doling it out. Do you enjoy it when other people make life miserable for someone? Hmm?

You sadist.
Give me an example of me doling out misery and I'll gladly apologize and change my ways.

You just made a quip about me being afraid of change.

Nah. You can keep your change.

You should know full well by now that change is interpreted differently by everyone, and yet you seemingly think that I or anyone else should gracefully accept your interpretation of it.

How delusional.

Last edited:
Cancel culture promoted by Republicans seek to destroy lives by waging a war on drugs as a excuse to abuse citizens who don't conform to the police state.
In some ways, that's true, although the War on Drugs was also the result of rising drug use and the repercussions that had on communities.

Decriminalization of drugs often seems like a better approach, by sending users to rehab and dealers to jail. However, even that approach has some shortcomings...

Says the guy who supports doling it out. Do you enjoy it when other people make life miserable for someone? Hmm?

You sadist.
Give me an example of me doling out misery and I'll gladly apologize and change my ways.

You should know full well by now that change is interpreted differently by everyone, and yet you seemingly think that I or anyone else should gracefully accept your interpretation of it.

How delusional.
No, I don't think that at all.
I have plenty of things that I wish would stay the same.
However, braying about Dr Seuss being cancelled when that hasn't happened at all, or Disney cancelling The Little Mermaid when that hasn't happened at all, or complaining about a War on Christmas, or whining that white people are becoming marginalised, or that Christians aren't allowed to practice their faith...is just stupid fearful hyperbolic false-grievance victimhood.
Get a grip snowflake.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Roseanne was kicked off her own show, instigated by the lowlife "daughter" that got her start on that show, backed by the rest of the scumbags that got the same perks. Yet, soon after her tweet, Peter Fonda said he wished someone would kidnap Baron Trump and rape him repeatedly. He was NOT kicked off twitter.

Cancel Culture is purely on Liberals. Period.

Latest victim is Pepe Le Pew. Now they are eyeballing Speedy Gonzales. Cartoons.

Its only going to get worse. Much worse. And liberals are STILL keeping their heads in the sand.

You sadist.

How delusional.
However, braying about Dr Seuss being cancelled when that hasn't happened at all, or Disney cancelling The Little Mermaid when that hasn't happened at all, or complaining about a War on Christmas, or whining that white people are becoming marginalised, or that Christians aren't allowed to practice their faith...is just stupid fearful hyperbolic false-grievance victimhood.
Get a grip snowflake.
Someday you will come out from under your rock and see truth. Until then, get a grip yourself, mole.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Firearms are another thing we have to hoard.
The $1,200 Machine That Lets Anyone Make a Metal Gun at Home | WIRED

COVID lockdown mandates leaving you with too much time on your hands than you know what to do with? Get a new jolly hobby. You can buy one with your next

$2000
$1,500

$1,400 dollar stimulus check.

Are you dependent on the authoritarian government yet?

Last edited:

You sadist.

How delusional.
Get a grip snowflake.
Hah you calling me a snowflake?

I'll have to savor that one. You obviously don't delve well enough into the issue to understand the damage cancelation causes to our society.

Woe to you whose arrogance causes you to look down on others with legitimate grievances. Such indifference is dangerous.

You sadist.

How delusional.
Get a grip snowflake.
Someday you will come out from under your rock and see truth. Until then, get a grip yourself, mole.
Of course...you're right...I see it now...cancelling Green Eggs and Ham is a bad thing.

You sadist.

How delusional.
Get a grip snowflake.
Hah you calling me a snowflake?

I'll have to savor that one. You obviously don't delve well enough into the issue to understand the damage cancelation causes to our society.

Woe to you whose arrogance causes you to look down on others with legitimate grievances. Such indifference is dangerous.
Yep...Snowflake.
Or would you prefer Grievance Culture Warrior?

Forum List

Back