Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) calls for even more gun laws after DC Navy Yard shootin

And this is applicable how?

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

So because some asshole shot two people, that means I have no right to a firearm, got it.

And the people of California are Morons for re-electing that twat, just like people in my state are morons for re-electing that putz Schumer again and again.

Typical liberal aruging to emotion, and supporting stuff that in no way helps the situation.

Where has Diane Feinstein ever said you have no right to a firearm?

Both Senators Feinstein and Schumer were repeatedly elected by the people of their state and have repeatedly supported sensible gun controls. That is the way our Constitutional government works

Two ideas have come to dominate the minds of many Americans in the past say forty years. Corporations now control the message, congress and much of the law follow like lambs, and two, government has been demonized as the foe. Any attempt at balance and commonsense is met with derision. It does not serve business to control gun sales, and it does not serve the fiction of 'freedom' to ask government to control gun sales. Deaths do not matter when profit is on the line. Sense does not matter when fear is the motivator. Other nations are advancing, America is going backward, it could just be we are in a decline like Rome with fools in charge. No longer are emperors needed to destroy a nation, all that is needed is people who resemble emperors in their actions. Witness today the war on Obama and you see the same power struggles made modern. An armed society is an uncivilized society, afraid of each other, the problem though is agitprop has turned that around.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/305795-i-watch-piers-morgan-live.html#post7624690

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...s-doesn-t-make-sense-to-me-5.html#post7038526
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...e-gun-control-convince-me-18.html#post7770092
Playing With Death ? The New Inquiry
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/is-the-n-r-a-un-american/

Gun nuts are those who think a gun is a solution.
Gut nuts are those whose fear is greater than their sense.
Gun nuts are those who think their own democratically elected government is the enemy.
Gun nuts are those who think the second amendment allows psychopaths access to weapons to massacre men, women, and children and defend that access as a constitutional right.

Addendum to Education for a Republican:

'Irritus now conducts free lectures covering issues that are important to our public at large. Lectures will include timely topics that often confuse and complicate our simple message. Ambiguity in messaging can confuse our base and often even us.

Guns Safety and Slogans:

Citizens have every right to be safe in America, a massively armed society does not make anyone feel safe. Obviously it's important we support weapon manufacturers but at the same time our people must win re-election. So this lecture will cover how to avoid being looked upon as a nutcase with no concern for voter's safety. Topics include:

If your constituency is not full of rabid gun nuts how you can abstain from voting.

How to answer questions about the death of a loved one by unnecessary and once illegal automatic weapons.

How to appear sincerely concerned over children's deaths.

If your constituency, like Ted Cruz's, is full of gun nuts you're among the lucky ones. But death is final so try not to smile so much. We must appear caring.

Following the lecture there will be an open forum in which tactics going forward will be covered.

Link for 'Education' in signature.

Instead of guns, Feinstein should be addressing the state of the mental health treatment in the US.
This killer had mental health issues, as did the killer of those kids in Connecticut, the killer at the Aurora theater as did the killer in the Minneapolis office killings.
It's a pretty consistent pattern here and not to hard to figure out viable solutions.

But thats a tough issue that requires tough answers. Its just easier to slap another gun law together and appear to be doing something, then to take on the harder issues and actually DO something.

Form over function is a feature of all statist progressive policies.

The problem with that is, there will always be that screwball who slips through the cracks. Then there's the possibility someone who just acted a fool once comes up flagged and can never shake the label.

The only way you can protect yourself from being a victim, is by being armed. The one constant in every mass shooting is that the armed good people are too far away.

Pass whatever law you can dream up. All a guy has to do is incapacitate the security at the door. Now he's got guns and ammo, and free reign until he meets up with opposition or runs out of ammo. No law, policy or tolerable level of security can prevent things like this.

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

A. And I heard the door close, and I heard the unmistakable shots.

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

She actually learned the wrong lesson.

If other people had been armed, perhaps those people would not have died.

I have learned the lesson to be armed at all times when I was attacked and had no way to defend myself. Others have saved themselves by simply showing the weapon, others had to shoot their attackers to defend themselves.

All being unarmed does is make sure that you can not defend yourself. It makes you the victim without recourse.

As the bumper sticker says.. "Why do I carry a gun? Because a cop is too heavy."

Glad you asked

So because some asshole shot two people, that means I have no right to a firearm, got it.

And the people of California are Morons for re-electing that twat, just like people in my state are morons for re-electing that putz Schumer again and again.

Typical liberal aruging to emotion, and supporting stuff that in no way helps the situation.

Both Senators Feinstein and Schumer were repeatedly elected by the people of their state and have repeatedly supported sensible gun controls. That is the way our Constitutional government works

They can both kiss my ass. People elect them because they want the free democratic goodies to keep rolling in.

Feinstien and Schumer want to make it so hard to get a firearm people stop trying. They may not say it, but its what they want. Look at how hard it is for a law abiding citizen to get a gun in NYC, and that is what they want for the rest of the county.

They can go fuck themselves.

Glad you asked

Those people are idiots.

a fascist pig said:
Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY]Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In' - YouTube[/ame]

Two ideas have come to dominate the minds of many Americans in the past say forty years. Corporations now control the message, congress and much of the law follow like lambs, and two, government has been demonized as the foe. Any attempt at balance and commonsense is met with derision. It does not serve business to control gun sales, and it does not serve the fiction of 'freedom' to ask government to control gun sales. Deaths do not matter when profit is on the line. Sense does not matter when fear is the motivator. Other nations are advancing, America is going backward, it could just be we are in a decline like Rome with fools in charge. No longer are emperors needed to destroy a nation, all that is needed is people who resemble emperors in their actions. Witness today the war on Obama and you see the same power struggles made modern. An armed society is an uncivilized society, afraid of each other, the problem though is agitprop has turned that around.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/305795-i-watch-piers-morgan-live.html#post7624690

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...s-doesn-t-make-sense-to-me-5.html#post7038526
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...e-gun-control-convince-me-18.html#post7770092
Playing With Death ? The New Inquiry
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/is-the-n-r-a-un-american/

Gun nuts are those who think a gun is a solution.
Gut nuts are those whose fear is greater than their sense.
Gun nuts are those who think their own democratically elected government is the enemy.
Gun nuts are those who think the second amendment allows psychopaths access to weapons to massacre men, women, and children and defend that access as a constitutional right.

Addendum to Education for a Republican:

'Irritus now conducts free lectures covering issues that are important to our public at large. Lectures will include timely topics that often confuse and complicate our simple message. Ambiguity in messaging can confuse our base and often even us.

Guns Safety and Slogans:

Citizens have every right to be safe in America, a massively armed society does not make anyone feel safe. Obviously it's important we support weapon manufacturers but at the same time our people must win re-election. So this lecture will cover how to avoid being looked upon as a nutcase with no concern for voter's safety. Topics include:

If your constituency is not full of rabid gun nuts how you can abstain from voting.

How to answer questions about the death of a loved one by unnecessary and once illegal automatic weapons.

How to appear sincerely concerned over children's deaths.

If your constituency, like Ted Cruz's, is full of gun nuts you're among the lucky ones. But death is final so try not to smile so much. We must appear caring.

Following the lecture there will be an open forum in which tactics going forward will be covered.

Link for 'Education' in signature.

Otherwise know as, blah blah blah, i think im smarter than you, blah blah blah.

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

Glad you asked

Lying hypocrite did not refuse to carry herself, or did she? Did she refuse the firearm protection? Oh, no? That's what I've thought - lying leftard hypocrite at their best

Glad you asked

And she's made a lot of progress in her quest to make sure that other victims can't defend themselves either. A lot of people have her to thank for their dead relatives. Including those of a bunch of the victims from the Washington Naval Yards parking lot. What a difference it would have made if after a couple shootings he started getting return fire, how many of them would still be alive?

There are millions of guns in the United States, many times more in the rest of the world, and a whole lot more ways to kill people. And making guns isn't exactly rocket science. That gun laws protect anyone but the criminals is as naive as ... pretty much everything else the left advocate. There is something seriously wrong with the brains of liberals. We need more experiments to figure out where God went wrong...

Last edited:
Lying hypocrite did not refuse to carry herself, or did she? Did she refuse the firearm protection? Oh, no? That's what I've thought - lying leftard hypocrite at their best

Had Dan White decided to keep killing people, she would have been dead. Neither she nor anyone else was armed. That she works to keep it that way is actually pretty sick.

Glad you asked

Mayor Feinstein, had you ever carried a concealed firearm?

A Yes.

Q When was that that you carried a concealed firearm, and pursuant to what?

A I had had several threats from the New World Liberation Front terrorist organization that had taken credit for several bombings throughout the United States and the Bay Area. A bomb had detonated at my house which had approximately two pounds of water gel construction explosive in it, and because of a fluke in that the weather had dropped below the explosion point, the explosion-and the explosive had splattered over the house, and fortunately did not explode. It was a very large bomb, and would have blown off the front portion of my house, which had scaffolding for a paint job on it, and would have sent that scaffolding as shrapnel into the homes of the neighbors. I also had 15 bulletholes put in a beach house that my husband and I owned, and the threats were continuing, and with that in mind, I applied for a concealed weapon permit. It was granted.

I was trained in the use of firearms at the Police range, and for a period of time, while the threats continued, I did carry that weapon. I would like to point out that I also carried it during the period of time I was visiting my husband in the hospital, in March, shortly before he died, and for the further reason that on many occasions, late at night, I walked home from the hospital. I did not carry it after that, and I have not since.

Q You carried it up until what time?

A Approximately March '78. I renewed the permit in March '78, but I did not carry it, only on very few occasions after that.

Those people are idiots.

a fascist pig said:
Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY]Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In' - YouTube[/ame]

Diane Feinstein fought for an assault weapons ban. So did Ron Reagan and George Bush

She still does ...and she is right

I don't care what threats she had. Put your money where your fucking lying mouth is - if you want ME to be banned from guns - start it yourself and.voluntarily submit to a new world order you profess.

Lying hypocrite

Diane Feinstein fought for an assault weapons ban. So did Ron Reagan and George Bush

She still does ...and she is right

If you or she doesn't want to carry a gun, or to avail yourselves to the ability of others to carry guns..

Fine.

That is your right.

Unfortunately for you the Constitution has enumerated that I have a right to Keep and Bear Arms if I so wish and that is shall not be infringed.

Glad you asked

A Yes.

A I had had several threats from the New World Liberation Front terrorist organization that had taken credit for several bombings throughout the United States and the Bay Area. A bomb had detonated at my house which had approximately two pounds of water gel construction explosive in it, and because of a fluke in that the weather had dropped below the explosion point, the explosion-and the explosive had splattered over the house, and fortunately did not explode. It was a very large bomb, and would have blown off the front portion of my house, which had scaffolding for a paint job on it, and would have sent that scaffolding as shrapnel into the homes of the neighbors. I also had 15 bulletholes put in a beach house that my husband and I owned, and the threats were continuing, and with that in mind, I applied for a concealed weapon permit. It was granted.

I was trained in the use of firearms at the Police range, and for a period of time, while the threats continued, I did carry that weapon. I would like to point out that I also carried it during the period of time I was visiting my husband in the hospital, in March, shortly before he died, and for the further reason that on many occasions, late at night, I walked home from the hospital. I did not carry it after that, and I have not since.

A Approximately March '78. I renewed the permit in March '78, but I did not carry it, only on very few occasions after that.

She still has a security detail. And its even more damning that now that she doesnt need it, she doesnt want anyone else to be able to get one.

lying hypocrite ****.

Feinstein's an idiot. Just like her supporters.

Not one gun law would have stopped this killing, or the Colorado Movie Theatre killings, or the Ft Hood killings, or the New Town killings, or the Columbine killings, or any other killing one could name.

A Yes.

She still has a security detail. And its even more damning that now that she doesnt need it, she doesnt want anyone else to be able to get one.

lying hypocrite ****.

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

A Yes.

lying hypocrite ****.

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

As step one. She is ON RECORD saying she would get rid of guns if she could.

I trust gun grabbers like her stopping at just assault weapon bans, magazine bans and ehanced baground checks as much as I would trust a PETA campaign to stop at improving the lives of livestock.

Fienstien wants a ban on private ownsership of firearms just as much as PETA wants to ban meat consumption, PETA is just more honest about thier position.

Not. One. Inch.

You quoted then already forgotten that she said on 60 minutes she wished she could get rid of all privately owned firearms?

If your memory is that bad, I am very happy you don't want to own any firearms. You are mentally incapable of remembering even the simplest laws.

None of which would have prevented yesterday's shooting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back