Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) calls for even more gun laws after DC Navy Yard shootin

She still has a security detail. And its even more damning that now that she doesnt need it, she doesnt want anyone else to be able to get one.

lying hypocrite ****.

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

there is no such thing as assault weapons. All firearms are assault if used :D

she had her ban for 10 years.

IT DID NOT WORK.

the definition of an "assault weapon" changes constantly with the leftists

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

IT DID NOT WORK.

that is specifically because they aim at ALL firearms

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

A. And I heard the door close, and I heard the unmistakable shots.

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went erright by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

And this is applicable how?

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

Yes, in other words because Frankenstein has a personal agenda about guns, she wants to limit my rights to own one.

Maybe she's the wrong one to carry the torch for you anti-2nd amendment types since she cannot think past her emotions.

IT DID NOT WORK.

When it comes to bed wetters, the language must be fluid. The Constitution must be "living", and you can alter the definition of "is".

It's Orwellian newspeak come to life. What these moonbats don't seem to understand was that Orwell wrote 1984 and Animal Farm as a warning, not a guide.

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

Yes, in other words because Frankenstein has a personal agenda about guns, she wants to limit my rights to own one.

Maybe she's the wrong one to carry the torch for you anti-2nd amendment types since she cannot think past her emotions.

Maybe it was two close friends getting murdered. Maybe it was 20 first graders being massacred. Maybe it was Gabby Giffords being shot in the face

Feinstein is obviously overly sensitive

Doesn't she realize how much fun guns can be?

Constitution Rights:

1. To bear arms.

2. To Vote.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing a photo i.d. is wrong when you vote because it is a Constitutional Right.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing multiple photo i.d. to buy a gun is good, even through both are Constitutional Rights.

Can someone please explain why showing a photo i.d. in one instance is bad, and the other instance is good, if they are both Constitutional Rights?

Thanks in advance for a logical, reasoned explanation for the difference. :)

Not to nit pick, but voting isn't a constitutional right.

Voting rights are enshrined in multiple amendments to the Constitution. But you have a point, in that it gets a little fuzzy. Here are the specifics:

Over time, the federal role in elections has increased through amendments to the Constitution and enacted legislation, such as the Voting Rights Act of 1965.[3] At least four of the fifteen post-Civil War constitutional amendments were ratified specifically to extend voting rights to different groups of citizens. These extensions state that voting rights cannot be denied or abridged based on the following:

Birth - "All persons born or naturalized" "are citizens" of the U.S. and the U.S. State where they reside (14th Amendment, 1868)
"Race, color, or previous condition of servitude" - (15th Amendment, 1870)
"On account of sex" - (19th Amendment, 1920)
In Washington, D.C., presidential elections (23rd Amendment, 1961)
(For federal elections) "By reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax" - (24th Amendment, 1964)
(For state elections) Taxes - (Harper v. Virginia Board of Elections, 383 U.S. 663 (1966))
"Who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of age" (26th Amendment, 1971).

In addition, the 17th Amendment provided for the direct election of United States Senators.

The "right to vote" is not explicitly stated in the U.S. Constitution except in the above referenced amendments.

Last edited:
Dianne Feinstein - Born: June 22, 1933 making her 80 years old. She was born the same year construction started on the Golden Gate Bridge. Way past the time she should have retired. She is the poster girl for term and age limits in government.

Last edited:
Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

A. And I heard the door close, and I heard the unmistakable shots.

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

Glad you asked

This is probably why she has a concealed carry permit. She feels she is entitled to defend herself but the rest of us peons have no need to be protect ourselves. Typical elitist attitude. Hypocrite.

Glad you asked

This is probably why she has a concealed carry permit. She feels she is entitled to defend herself but the rest of us peons have no need to be protect ourselves. Typical elitist attitude. Hypocrite.
First of all, she hasnt had a concealed carry permit in 35 years
Secondly, she hasn't proposed ending concealed carry

Glad you asked

First of all, she hasnt had a concealed carry permit in 35 years
Secondly, she hasn't proposed ending concealed carry

Or so she says...

She still has armed guards and yes.. She wants to ban all guns. She's even said so. What good is a concealed carry if you aren't allowed to have a gun?

If more black mass shooters kill people, watch the white conservative gun nutters suddenly rethink gun control.

"Hey All Y'all! Them thar guns is too easy to gets, if ya askin' me."

Alexis had a shotgun. That's all he had. He sho the security guards and took their handguns.

In 1998 Clinton made military bases gun free zones. It took authorities 10 minutes to go and get their guns, load them and get to the building. It took 7 minutes to kill 12 people.

Theses deaths are diectly attributable to Bill Clinton. Just like Fort Hood.

If more black mass shooters kill people, watch the white conservative gun nutters suddenly rethink gun control.

"Hey All Y'all! Them thar guns is too easy to gets, if ya askin' me."

Nope. Only liberals like to see law abiding black people unarmed. Just look at the cities that ban CC or severely restrict it, and look at the demographics of said city.

Liberals: The only armed black person should be a gang-banger.

The Reactionary Liberal knee jerk response to illegal gun use is always to promote further restrictions on the liberty and rights of law abiding gun owners. Why should we expect anything different in this case?

Persons who admit to PTSD and receive a government disability due to mental illness should not be allowed to purchase a weapon until they get a signed statement from a psychiatrist that they are not a danger to society. Persons who fantasize about having PTSD like the Navy Yard gunman should never receive a security clearance. There should be a moratorium on any new gun laws until it is determined whether the people who enforce the law are capable of doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back