Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) calls for even more gun laws after DC Navy Yard shootin

If more black mass shooters kill people, watch the white conservative gun nutters suddenly rethink gun control.

"Hey All Y'all! Them thar guns is too easy to gets, if ya askin' me."

You do realize that the NRA helped ensure Blacks could keep their firearms, right?

If more black mass shooters kill people, watch the white conservative gun nutters suddenly rethink gun control.

"Hey All Y'all! Them thar guns is too easy to gets, if ya askin' me."

You do realize that the NRA helped ensure Blacks could keep their firearms, right?

Bed wetters like cheese dick just can't resist dragging out racial bullshit. As it has been pointed out, it's knee jerk reactionary emotional leftist bullshit.

Since black people are more often the victims of violent crimes, (most often at the hands of other blacks incidentally) you would think the parasitic moonbats would seek to empower black people to defend themselves. The reality of the issue proves they're the real racists.

In 1993 two men stormed into a bank in Bartlesville, Oklahoma brandishing weapons. They held up the bank, the customers and jumped in their car to leave town (they were from Oklahoma City). They got exactly four blocks when the cops stopped them and opened fire killing one. The other is in jail for the rest of his life for bank robbery and 2nd degree murder because his partner died while he was in the commission of a felony.

As a police officer I was guarding a wiseguy (made man) who was from Newark, New Jersey and was in Oklahoma as a witness to a major fraud case (they transported him there while he was serving time for murder). While waiting to testify, he read the newspaper of what happened and sat there laughing. He looked at me and told me that people who come to rural towns and do stuff like that are obviously ignorant amateurs. When I asked him why, he said because every person in town has a rifle on a rack in the back window of their truck and if you go busting in somewhere shooting the place up, you're going to die in a hail of bullets. He said that if it was so easy then his 'crew' would be running out to Podunk USA all the time to rob banks. But they don't because it's suicide. That's why when someone in their crew does do a major hit on something, it's usually a building like an air terminal or a place in a large city where you can be assured that most people won't have weapons.

Course, I wouldn't expect the left to listen and LEARN anything...

This topic serves to further prove sound the premise than anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:

Well, we can prevent bad guys from killing people by doing one of two things.

1) We can make the system so airtight that we identify all people who are threats and prevent them from getting any of the millions of guns in the United States, prevent anyone from importing the millions more outside the United States or prevent them from using or creating any of the plethora of other ways to kill people.

2) We can not do that and say we did because we passed a law saying they can't do that.

Liberals go with option 2.

Option 3, giving people a chance to defend themselves isn't on the table, sorry.

As I understand it a background check was done when he bought the shotgun it raised no red flags if someone has no record how do you stop them from legally purchasing a gun.

Which is why we can't allow people to buy guns in the first place. It's the Republicans fault.

You realize you walked right into that one...

As predictable as a sunset, Diane Feinstein issues her 3,647th call for even more laws to restrict law-abiding people's guns, after a lawbreaker shoots people.

(sigh)

Will this woman EVER figure out that criminals don't obey laws?

Feinstein calls for new gun control laws after shooting | The Daily Caller

The old hag thought to mention how she "mourned and prayed for" the victims this time before she launched her latest tirade against AR-15s. I never got over how she told Kali voters she'd support the balanced buget amendment and then after getting reelected, muttered that she'd "changed her mind on the issue"....uh huh, and sure enough 6 years later she was again reelected. Weasles like her count on voters' short memories. If I were a member of the vicitims' families I'd email her and tell her, in colorful language, to keep her fucking "prayers" to herself.

Last edited:
This might also be an appropriate time to point out what could be considered an "assault rifle" in the future....ie your hunting shotgun. Let's assume you have the normal civilian pump Mossberg with a 5 shot magazine and one up the snout. 6 rounds of OObuck throw 54 .33 caliber pellets and much faster than you can trigger-pull two 20 round magazines through an AR-15 having to eject and insert another magazine. Don't fool yourself....today's leftists have a clear agenda....to disarm us of anything effective enough for them to fear when they finally declare our Constitution null and void.

Last edited:
Many mass shooters in recent years have had mental issues. And yet, the Gun Grabbing Libturds have completely ignored the idea of improving access to mental healthcare in America.

Many mass shooters in recent years have had mental issues. And yet, the Gun Grabbing Libturds have completely ignored the idea of improving access to mental healthcare in America.

It will be interesting to see what meds he was or was not taking at the time for those voices in his head.

Forum List

Back