Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) calls for even more gun laws after DC Navy Yard shootin

Feinstein's an idiot. Just like her supporters.

Not one gun law would have stopped this killing, or the Colorado Movie Theatre killings, or the Ft Hood killings, or the New Town killings, or the Columbine killings, or any other killing one could name.

Typical NRA propaganda

No single law can completely stop gun killings so we should not pass any. If you cannot be 100% effective you should not try to do anything

We saw the same arguments about auto deaths

- People will not wear seatbelts so you shouldn't require them
- People will still drive drunk so you shouldn't make toughter laws
- Speed limits won't work because people break them anyway

Same type of arguments we get from the gun lobby. None of those laws ended traffic deaths by themselves, but collectively they significantly reduced traffic deaths

We can do the same with guns

Not one gun law would have stopped this killing, or the Colorado Movie Theatre killings, or the Ft Hood killings, or the New Town killings, or the Columbine killings, or any other killing one could name.

Typical NRA propaganda

No single law can completely stop gun killings so we should not pass any. If you cannot be 100% effective you should not try to do anything

Same type of arguments we get from the gun lobby. None of those laws ended traffic deaths by themselves, but collectively they significantly reduced traffic deaths

Huge difference here.. The laws you are quoting there punish people After they broken the law. You are advocating punishing people before they break the law with your gun bans.

Let's see you get laws passed that ban people from using certain cars because they don't have seatbelts, from having a drink because they have gotten drunk in the past, or take away their cars because they have broken the speed limit in the past.

Typical NRA propaganda

Typical liberal, proposing laws that make you feel good, and do nothing but impede law abiding citizens from exercising thier 2nd amendment RIGHTS.

in all of the above cases, the person is punished AFTER they break said law, be it a seatbelt law, DWI laws, and speed limits.

You propose to punish people who have NOT broken the law by restricting thier 2nd amendment rights without the corresponding illegal action on thier part.

In all those cases, again, you only bust the people AFTER they commit the illegal act. with guns you want to punish people for the actions of others.

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

A. And I heard the door close, and I heard the unmistakable shots.

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

And this is applicable how?

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding
Feinstein's no Einstein!

She's letting personal feelings come between herself and the Constitution.

She knows how necessary the Constitution is, yet, there she goes again trying to tear up the founder's gift to the nation they built for posterity, and for which she has benefitted for a lifetime.

Pathetic!

Typical NRA propaganda

Huge difference here.. The laws you are quoting there punish people After they broken the law. You are advocating punishing people before they break the law with your gun bans.

Let's see you get laws passed that ban people from using certain cars because they don't have seatbelts, from having a drink because they have gotten drunk in the past, or take away their cars because they have broken the speed limit in the past.

Actually it would be taking away thier cars because SOMEONE ELSE sped, drove drunk, or didnt wear a seatbelt.

Typical NRA propaganda

Actually it would be taking away thier cars because SOMEONE ELSE sped, drove drunk, or didnt wear a seatbelt.

Ok.. You're right. That just makes it worse what they are trying to do.

Typical NRA propaganda

Typical liberal bull shit and blindness.

If gun laws don't work, more gun laws won't work. They will only make people defensless.

DRIVING ISN'T A RIGHT.

Dumbass.

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

Lying hypocrite did not refuse to carry herself, or did she? Did she refuse the firearm protection? Oh, no? That's what I've thought - lying leftard hypocrite at their best

Mayor Feinstein, had you ever carried a concealed firearm?

A Yes.

Q When was that that you carried a concealed firearm, and pursuant to what?

A I had had several threats from the New World Liberation Front terrorist organization that had taken credit for several bombings throughout the United States and the Bay Area. A bomb had detonated at my house which had approximately two pounds of water gel construction explosive in it, and because of a fluke in that the weather had dropped below the explosion point, the explosion-and the explosive had splattered over the house, and fortunately did not explode. It was a very large bomb, and would have blown off the front portion of my house, which had scaffolding for a paint job on it, and would have sent that scaffolding as shrapnel into the homes of the neighbors. I also had 15 bulletholes put in a beach house that my husband and I owned, and the threats were continuing, and with that in mind, I applied for a concealed weapon permit. It was granted.

I was trained in the use of firearms at the Police range, and for a period of time, while the threats continued, I did carry that weapon. I would like to point out that I also carried it during the period of time I was visiting my husband in the hospital, in March, shortly before he died, and for the further reason that on many occasions, late at night, I walked home from the hospital. I did not carry it after that, and I have not since.

Q You carried it up until what time?

A Approximately March '78. I renewed the permit in March '78, but I did not carry it, only on very few occasions after that.

She had a warning someone was trying to kill her, and so she carried.

The employees at the Navy Yard were not so fortunate to have a warning. Feinstein would deny us all the ability to defend ourselves when attacked without warning.

That's elitism.

Typical NRA propaganda

Driving is a privilege, not a right. To keep and bear arms is a right. He's a moron.

And this is applicable how?

Glad you asked

Feinstein's no Einstein!

She's letting personal feelings come between herself and the Constitution.

She knows how necessary the Constitution is, yet, there she goes again trying to tear up the founder's gift to the nation they built for posterity, and for which she has benefitted for a lifetime.

Pathetic!

She's a liberal, she doesn't give a shit about the Constitution.

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

None of which would have prevented yesterday's shooting.

How many times, and how many of us keep saying the same thing to these bed wetters, and they never listen?

Never mind the long list of laws, including

FUCKING MURDER

that were violated by this asshole.

Would these bed wetters feel any better if he snuck up behind a security guard, cut his throat and disarmed him, then went on a shooting spree?

Would it have been better if the asshole detonaned himself in a crowd? They certainly don't seem to have a problem when jihadi achmed al-muhamed does it in Tel Aviv. Would they be less upset if he mixed up some chemicals and gassed everyone in the building to death?

Why is it these bed wetters insist on taking our guns away when that obviously isn't even a remotely plausible solution to mass murders?

The reason is because these bed wetters are criminally insane authortarian sociopaths, and they know their collectivist hell on earth can never fully be realized while the "human resource" is able to resist.

That's the bottom line. All the emotional pissing and moaning, the wailing about "the children", all the psuedo-concern about innocent lives lost is an enormous steaming pile of bullshit. These assholes don't give a damn about people.

If they did they'd be demanding "Gun-Free Zones" be tossed on the ash heap of history and that more people be trained and armed. They'd be demanding gun safety courses and weapons proficiency be taught and mastered in high schools.

This is yet another reason I hold these insipid little parasitic worms in such contempt.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Typical NRA propaganda

Freedom is not painless. If you want to live without pain, then you are looking for a tyrannical nanny who will decide what you can do and when you can do it.

Last edited:
Freedom is not painless. If you want to live without pain, then you are looking for a tyrannical nanny who will decide what you can do and when you can do it.

Bed wetters like wrongwinger envision themselves as the nanny. The nanny can do whatever the fuck it wants.

What these idiots don't understand is that they're going to be the first victims of their "human resources management dept".

Getting rid of the laws against gun owners in those instances would've saved livides.

The worst thing about this is that there is going to be a run on ammo this week and I'm running low. That sorry sonofabitch.

Mayor Feinstein, had you ever carried a concealed firearm?

A Yes.

Q When was that that you carried a concealed firearm, and pursuant to what?

A I had had several threats from the New World Liberation Front terrorist organization that had taken credit for several bombings throughout the United States and the Bay Area. A bomb had detonated at my house which had approximately two pounds of water gel construction explosive in it, and because of a fluke in that the weather had dropped below the explosion point, the explosion-and the explosive had splattered over the house, and fortunately did not explode. It was a very large bomb, and would have blown off the front portion of my house, which had scaffolding for a paint job on it, and would have sent that scaffolding as shrapnel into the homes of the neighbors. I also had 15 bulletholes put in a beach house that my husband and I owned, and the threats were continuing, and with that in mind, I applied for a concealed weapon permit. It was granted.

I was trained in the use of firearms at the Police range, and for a period of time, while the threats continued, I did carry that weapon. I would like to point out that I also carried it during the period of time I was visiting my husband in the hospital, in March, shortly before he died, and for the further reason that on many occasions, late at night, I walked home from the hospital. I did not carry it after that, and I have not since.

Q You carried it up until what time?

A Approximately March '78. I renewed the permit in March '78, but I did not carry it, only on very few occasions after that.

She still has a security detail. And its even more damning that now that she doesnt need it, she doesnt want anyone else to be able to get one.

lying hypocrite ****.

Where has she proposed that you cannot have a concealed carry permit or an armed security detail?

Feinstein has fought for an assault weapons ban, bans on large capacity magazines and enhanced background checks

there is no such thing as assault weapons. All firearms are assault if used :D

she had her ban for 10 years.

IT DID NOT WORK.

Forum List

Back