Sen. Franken is a funny guy....but his acerbic humor is right on target

He is funny now?

.Not that I've noticed. He never was on SNL.

0*vR-IFOcdGDEGYsLF.gif
Are you saying actors are incapable of being effective leaders?

Bedtime_for_Bonzo_a_p.jpg

Franken is incapable of being a decent human.
By whose standards?

Franken is a moron who is butthurt that he didn't get his way. The Senate decided not to let the Obama pick go through because it was less than 6 months until an election and we were WELL into the campaign by then.

Among your many deficiencies, add calendar dates.

Garland's nomination was on MARCH 16, 2016....almost NINE months before election.
Ask a grown up to help

Last edited:
Franken is a moron who is butthurt that he didn't get his way. The Senate decided not to let the Obama pick go through because it was less than 6 months until an election and we were WELL into the campaign by then.

Garland's nomination was on MARCH 16, 2016....almost NINE months before election.
Ask a grown up to help

Check and look to see the last time a USSC nominee was nominated and approved in a Presidential election year. then take a long walk off a short bridge.

Are right wing conservative so anal they have hemorrhoids, as they always talk about butthurt. May I suggest Prep H for those who just can let go. Gorsuch is a corp man, that is the problem with him , he is as bad as man the man he is replacing, but then most of Trumps pics are anti gov, pro capitalist, and some are white Christian lunatics.

Pence said, I am Christian first. Now how about if we had someone who said he was Jew first, or Muslim first.
Progressives are control freaks

Ask a grown up to help

Try again Sploogy.

10/7 - 3/16 = 6 months, 18 days.

Seriously Gnat, there is a reason you're a fascist democrat.

Basically, Franken is applying McConnell "logic" regarding his refusal to EVEN allow Obama's nominee for the SCOTUS, Judge Garland, a hearing......

One of the highlights of this speech was when Franken suggested the GOP apply their own reasoning to the Republican-led Congress.

If we were to truly subscribe to the Majority Leader’s logic and extend it to the legislative branch, it would yield an absurd result.

• Senators would become ineffective in the last year of their term.
  • The 28 senators who are now in the midst of their reelection campaigns and the 6 senators who are stepping down should be precluded from casting votes in committee or on the Senate floor.
Frankenstein is the biggest joke in the Senate next to Schumer and Lizzie.

Ask a grown up to help
I looked for someone I thought you would respect for their opinion and went with it.

Biden in 1992 on Supreme Court Vacancy

I looked for someone I thought you would respect for their opinion and went with it.

Of course, you would have to ask me IF Biden was right or wrong in his assessment.......Now, if you ask me, I'd tell you that Biden AND McConnell were BOTH wrong.

Of course, you would have to ask me IF Biden was right or wrong in his assessment.......Now, if you ask me, I'd tell you that Biden AND McConnell were BOTH wrong.
Of course I would. But it's only wrong in your opinion if the republicans do it. Much like I'm sure you thought the nuclear option was perfectly acceptable when Reid did it to get things you wanted.

This is why your posts are so ridiculous.

He is funny now?

.Not that I've noticed. He never was on SNL.

0*vR-IFOcdGDEGYsLF.gif
Are you saying actors are incapable of being effective leaders?

Bedtime_for_Bonzo_a_p.jpg

Franken is incapable of being a decent human.

What is indecent about him? Does he grab pussy ??

No, he puts ballots in his trunk.
Wow! What's it like to snipe like that?

Basically, Franken is applying McConnell "logic" regarding his refusal to EVEN allow Obama's nominee for the SCOTUS, Judge Garland, a hearing......

One of the highlights of this speech was when Franken suggested the GOP apply their own reasoning to the Republican-led Congress.

If we were to truly subscribe to the Majority Leader’s logic and extend it to the legislative branch, it would yield an absurd result.

• Senators would become ineffective in the last year of their term.
  • The 28 senators who are now in the midst of their reelection campaigns and the 6 senators who are stepping down should be precluded from casting votes in committee or on the Senate floor.
nat4900 you should have listened to Mitch McConnell on Meet The Press last Sunday morning (4/2/4017).

He articulated the issue quite well.

I live in MN and he would never win in my district. Most of his support is in metro and rest of state finds him pathetic.

Forum List

Back