Sen. Franken is a funny guy....but his acerbic humor is right on target

I looked for someone I thought you would respect for their opinion and went with it.

Of course, you would have to ask me IF Biden was right or wrong in his assessment.......Now, if you ask me, I'd tell you that Biden AND McConnell were BOTH wrong.

But you were down when biden made the rule.
I love Biden.

He has stuck his foot in his mouth so deep so many times it is hilarious.
He certainly stuck his foot so far in his mouth it's now up the democrats asses. I don't see you enjoying the hilarity as much as we are though. Lighten up Frances. It's all just fun and games.

I live in MN and he would never win in my district. Most of his support is in metro and rest of state finds him pathetic.

One of the first votes I cast in mn was against franken during his reelection bid

Errrrhmagod title gore

I would be infinitely amused if Republicans use the "nuclear" option then lose the senate in 2020

So, none of you right wing morons want to address WHAT Franken stated....but rather attack him personally because he kicks republican assess???

Apply republican logic ?

Now that is a joke.

The funny thing is that when you own the show, you get to do what you want.

So you and Franken can suck on it.

Gorsuch will be ruling from the SCOTUS bench pretty soon.

Now STFU

Are right wing conservative so anal they have hemorrhoids, as they always talk about butthurt. May I suggest Prep H for those who just can let go. Gorsuch is a corp man, that is the problem with him , he is as bad as man the man he is replacing, but then most of Trumps pics are anti gov, pro capitalist, and some are white Christian lunatics.

Pence said, I am Christian first. Now how about if we had someone who said he was Jew first, or Muslim first.

You are Muslim first, that is overwhelmingly obvious. Muslim first, Hamas second - hard to say what is third.

noting he was "a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order

There is suppose to be separation of church and state, then we have this albino VP in office.

I wonder what the difference is of Christian, conservative and Republican, all the same. Pushing their values on everyone else.

What I really can't stand is how trump uses the Christian religion to obtain votes, an about face for him.

Oh for the day you something sensible.

What values are they pushing on everyone else ?

I live in MN and he would never win in my district. Most of his support is in metro and rest of state finds him pathetic.

One of the first votes I cast in mn was against franken during his reelection bid
MN has a habit of loons (pun intended) representing the state. I despise governor Dayton along with Franken. I am north of Twin Cities and this is conservative country. The DFL holds this state with literally just the metro counties and the Iron Range. Still don't understand why relatives in Mesabi Range support Dems when the promises of decades have done nothing to help the economy there. Was surprised how close Hillary was to losing the state though.

Errrrhmagod title gore

I would be infinitely amused if Republicans use the "nuclear" option then lose the senate in 2020

That's basically what happened to the fascist democrats, Reid ended the Filibuster and then lost the Senate. Now the fascists want to pretend Reid never even existed, but that that ship has sailed... :eusa_whistle:

.Not that I've noticed. He never was on SNL.

0*vR-IFOcdGDEGYsLF.gif
Are you saying actors are incapable of being effective leaders?

Bedtime_for_Bonzo_a_p.jpg

Franken is incapable of being a decent human.

What is indecent about him? Does he grab pussy ??

No, he puts ballots in his trunk.
Wow! What's it like to snipe like that?

{
This happens in every close election. It happened in Washington State in the 2002 Gubernatorial Rossi-Gregoire race – Rossi won the first and second recounts, with King County Democrats finding more and more votes until Gregoire finally won – on the third recount. At which point, WA newspapers began calling on Rossi to accept the “results” and concede.

They tried to get car trunk ballots added to the tally in Ohio in 2004. They successfully got them added multiple times in the Minnesota 2008 Coleman-Franken race and a myriad of races in between.}

Election fraud is a MAJOR part of the democrats campaign strategy in every election.

There are politicians that I generally agree with and then there are those that I don't. As part of both segments there are those that I'll listen to and those I won't. I'll say this for Franken, I'll at least listen to him. Most times I appreciate his satire regardless of his political point. Such was the case when I saw video of Franken questioning Gorsuch, even though I am for the nominee to the Supreme Court.

Errrrhmagod title gore

That's basically what happened to the fascist democrats, Reid ended the Filibuster and then lost the Senate. Now the fascists want to pretend Reid never even existed, but that that ship has sailed... :eusa_whistle:

The democratic party didn't just elect a president with liberal ideas, hahaha

The party is about to disintegrate

Forum List

Back