Sen Hawley asks Khiara Bridges: "You've referred to 'people with a capacity for pregnancy.' Would that be women?"...she tells him he's transphobic

Welcome to Joey Xiden’s america…this is what the dem party stands for…women, take note, they really don’t care about you
everything is used as needed to further their cause. there is no consistency or desire to play within the rules other must play by. they impose them then quickly discard them as needed with a "but this is different" argument.

allowing the "but this is different" started all this shit.

Somebody said THAT teaches law at a university level? I wouldn't trust it to scrape the bugs off my windshield at a carwash, but this is where we're at now.

The universe is out of balance when something like that is permitted to address our fuckups in congress. However, I believe in the power of the universe and predict that normal people will return to laughing and pointing at freaks like that eventually.

Somebody said THAT teaches law at a university level? I wouldn't trust it to scrape the bugs off my windshield at a carwash, but this is where we're at now.

The universe is out of balance when something like that is permitted to address our fuckups in congress. However, I believe in the power of the universe and predict that normal people will return to laughing and pointing at freaks like that eventually.
eventually sure. til then, we're kinda fucked up. they will fight tooth and nail to defend their vast stupidity.

i swear to god we just get more stupid with each passing day. the desire to ensure 0.1% of our population is recognized at the expense of 99.9 is insane. the contradictions that fly about are even more stupid.

for example:
Hawley, pressing Bridges for more information asked, "So this isn’t really a women’s rights issue?"

"We can recognize that this impacts women while also recognizing other groups," replied Bridges.
-----
so, you can recognize other people impacted by a scenario. then ALL LIVES MATTER shouldn't take anything away from BLM right? I mean bridges has said we can recognize more than 1 group in an issue".

but it would seem, only THEIR issues.

so tired of this bullshit ID crap.
That woman shouldn't be allowed anywhere near students.
She had a crazy look in her eyes.
She was clearly batshit crazy.

You also got the "your speech equals violence" bullshit from her.
yet their speech does not.

amazing isn't it? how EVERYTHING is different when it comes to their whims and refusal to go along with common rules and laws?

If there is such a being as a pregnant transgender, it shouldn't be hard to present them.
Where is the evidence?

What is A woman is a question that Man has been asking since Adam. And the only answer is, you got me.

Now we are back to the original question. Can you get any dumber? We know the answer to that. We may not think so but you will surprise us.
This is your party now... Just own it...

Sen. Hawley 'refused to acknowledge that some transgender men can get pregnant': Washington Post

Sen. Hawley 'refused to acknowledge that some transgender men can get pregnant': Washington Post

So Huckster Hawley doesn't accept the fact that the biological women who prefer to be called trans-something can still get pregnant, or is it that he just can't accept biological women who prefer to be called trans-something and has to belittle them every chance he gets?

Maybe it's just politics.

You keep piling on things that I am supposed to believe in. Let me know when you are through. Until then, you are a fantasic liar. But that's all I can expect from a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

So Huckster Hawley doesn't accept the fact that the biological women who prefer to be called trans-something can still get pregnant, or is it that he just can't accept biological women who prefer to be called trans-something and has to belittle them every chance he gets?

Perhaps it's that a "trans-man" is actually still a woman, albeit a very confused woman.

Watch the video.

She asks Hawley "can men get pregnant?"

He says "no".

That's not transphobic... That's a biological fact.

But WaPo, who obviously believe the answer is yes... SPIN that into a transphobic remark.

Because your party has gone nuts.

Forum List

Back