Sen Hawley asks Khiara Bridges: "You've referred to 'people with a capacity for pregnancy.' Would that be women?"...she tells him he's transphobic

...and if you disagree, you are 'transphobic' and responsible for violence," he [Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri] tweeted.

"After Bridges referred to "people with a capacity for pregnancy," Hawley asked if she meant women. When the professor stated that some women cannot get pregnant and that some transgender men and non-binary people can, Hawley questioned whether abortion is really a women's rights issue, as it has historically been presented. This led the professor to accuse Hawley of creating a dangerous situation with his question."

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

Mac1958 ... You want to know "why"?

This is why. [Link to thread]

dems are insane. Completely fucking insane

...and if you disagree, you are 'transphobic' and responsible for violence," he [Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri] tweeted.

"After Bridges referred to "people with a capacity for pregnancy," Hawley asked if she meant women. When the professor stated that some women cannot get pregnant and that some transgender men and non-binary people can, Hawley questioned whether abortion is really a women's rights issue, as it has historically been presented. This led the professor to accuse Hawley of creating a dangerous situation with his question."

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

Mac1958 ... You want to know "why"?

This is why. [Link to thread]

Hawley is a fruitcake who will say anything to stay in the limelight.

Hawley is a fruitcake who will say anything to stay in the limelight.
Hawley's the Fruitcake? That's your takeaway.

Then you are the problem

Saying "men can get pregnant" makes you a fruitcake.

Calling that idiocy out makes Hawley a rational person.

If a child comes out of your vagina...you aren't a man.

Please..follow BlindBoo 's advice and get your head out of your ass.

Then you are the problem

Someone that Hawley dreamed up says something that is totally Cra,Cra and you expect me to take him serious? Him just trying to "(re)peat suck nonsense tells me that he's a fruitcake. And you defending him for it tells me that you are also a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

Why do democrats keep sticking things up their rectum?
Jesus fucking Chryst. Just because I thought Raygun was a Corporate Shill masquerading as a Man of the People doesn't mean I supported Dukakis. It's a simple binary equation. It's a 1 or a 0. How you feel only matters to you, not the equation. Just because you were born with (or without) a baby factory doesn't mean you have to act one way or another. But it is a fact that you are one way or another.

Someone that Hawley dreamed up says something that is totally Cra,Cra and you expect me to take him serious?

This is why leftist are ignorant.

They don't bother with facts.

This isn't "someone Hawley dreamed up"...this is the Berkeley Law Professor that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) invited to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the ramifications of overturning Roe v. Wade.

CRA-CRA people shouldn't be invited to testify at the Capitol on important issues. But CRA-CRA people are the Democrats base... Present company included.

Then you are the problem

For the record, I've heard more Neo-Republicans talking about it than leftward Democrats.

Doesn't matter, everyone should know, Lola can't get pregnant!

Women, or people born with a baby factory as standard equipment, are the only people who can get pregnant. Anyone who tells you different has an agenda up their ass, like those two.
The only sane thing you have ever said on this forum. These people may also have other things up their ass too.

This is why leftist are ignorant.

They don't bother with facts.

This isn't "someone Hawley dreamed up"...this is the Berkeley Law Professor that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) invited to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the ramifications of overturning Roe v. Wade.

CRA-CRA people shouldn't be invited to testify at the Capitol on important issues. But CRA-CRA people are the Democrats base... Present company included.

Once again, you throw your feces at the wall hoping something will stick. I don't have the time to watch the whole hearing searching for that one tidbit you think makes your ridiculousness sound sane. And it's ongoing right now. Now, how do you know which side I am on regarding this? The more you dig, the deeper the hole. Stop digging. :dig:

For the record, I've heard more Neo-Republicans talking about it than leftward Democrats.

We talk about it to point out how out of touch with reality and common sense the Democrats have become.

Not all. There are still Democrats that are grounded...but for the past decade they've been completely drowned out by the kooks.

We talk about it to point out how out of touch with reality and common sense the Democrats have become.

Not all. There are still Democrats that are grounded...but for the past decade they've been completely drowned out by the kooks.

Same can be said about the Reps as well. It's been like a romper room without a teacher.

Easily.

Your first words weren't "that crap is insane".

Because you are tribe first, truth second.

Got to protect the tribe. Don't criticize other members.

Attack the guy who is making sense.

So, gtfo of here, and take your hole with ya.

Wow, you just circled the women and kids and hid the wagon.

The only sane thing you have ever said on this forum. These people may also have other things up their ass too.

Curses, invocations

Sounds like talking points.

Democrats have gone full retard.jpg

Oh yeah?

Give me an example from the right of policy that is crazier than "men can get pregnant."

It's even more bizarre when that was sid by a friends cousin's tailor......... and then believing that it's the truth. It must be the truth. One of your other MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors said so.

Forum List

Back