Sen Hawley asks Khiara Bridges: "You've referred to 'people with a capacity for pregnancy.' Would that be women?"...she tells him he's transphobic

...and if you disagree, you are 'transphobic' and responsible for violence," he [Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri] tweeted.

"After Bridges referred to "people with a capacity for pregnancy," Hawley asked if she meant women. When the professor stated that some women cannot get pregnant and that some transgender men and non-binary people can, Hawley questioned whether abortion is really a women's rights issue, as it has historically been presented. This led the professor to accuse Hawley of creating a dangerous situation with his question."

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

Mac1958 ... You want to know "why"?

This is why. [Link to thread]

Apparently saying men cannot get pregnant is now 'violent.' Why the heck is this stupid bitch even testifying? All she is doing is lying through her teeth, changing the subject, moving the goalpost constantly, etc. Perfect little Marxist or Marxist-tool.

It's even more bizarre when that was sid by a friends cousin's tailor......... and then believing that it's the truth. It must be the truth. One of your other MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors said so.
Do everyone a favor, take your TDS and go the fuck away.

It's even more bizarre when that was sid by a friends cousin's tailor......... and then believing that it's the truth. It must be the truth.
Right ... totally not mainstream liberal...

Supreme Court Justice Jackson ... please define a woman...

When asked to define “woman” by Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn, she replied, “I can’t…I’m not a biologist.” Blackburn shot back, “The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?”

Last edited:
Right ... totally not mainstream liberal...

Supreme Court Justice Jackson ... please define a woman...

When asked to define “woman” by Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn, she replied, “I can’t…I’m not a biologist.” Blackburn shot back, “The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?”

Ooh, feel that goalpost move.

And same non response to a non issue.
What is a woman?

Seems like a simple question.

Why avoid it?

Because the answer either angers the leftist base or makes you look like an absolute idiot.

Can a man get pregnant? Same issue.

This dunce is a true believer...she drank the koolaid and us angry that Senator Hawley dares to tell her the koolaid is poison.

What is a woman?

Seems like a simple question.

Why avoid it?

Because the answer either angers the leftist base or makes you look like an absolute idiot.

Can a man get pregnant? Same issue.

This dunce is a true believer...she drank the koolaid and us angry that Senator Hawley dares to tell her the koolaid is poison.
What is A woman is a question that Man has been asking since Adam. And the only answer is, you got me.

Now we are back to the original question. Can you get any dumber? We know the answer to that. We may not think so but you will surprise us.

That a college would have her in it, shows that the universities are... corrupt and evil.

i swear to god we just get more stupid with each passing day. the desire to ensure 0.1% of our population is recognized at the expense of 99.9 is insane. the contradictions that fly about are even more stupid.

for example:
Hawley, pressing Bridges for more information asked, "So this isn’t really a women’s rights issue?"

"We can recognize that this impacts women while also recognizing other groups," replied Bridges.
-----
so, you can recognize other people impacted by a scenario. then ALL LIVES MATTER shouldn't take anything away from BLM right? I mean bridges has said we can recognize more than 1 group in an issue".

but it would seem, only THEIR issues.

so tired of this bullshit ID crap.

Welcome to Joey Xiden’s america…this is what the dem party stands for…women, take note, they really don’t care about you

i swear to god we just get more stupid with each passing day. the desire to ensure 0.1% of our population is recognized at the expense of 99.9 is insane. the contradictions that fly about are even more stupid.

for example:
Hawley, pressing Bridges for more information asked, "So this isn’t really a women’s rights issue?"

"We can recognize that this impacts women while also recognizing other groups," replied Bridges.
-----
so, you can recognize other people impacted by a scenario. then ALL LIVES MATTER shouldn't take anything away from BLM right? I mean bridges has said we can recognize more than 1 group in an issue".

Hawley absolutely annihilated the Marxist law professor. I'm actually surprised the leftwing media played clips of it. Everybody in America would agree with him. Bridges came off looking like an absolute kook.

Last edited:
If you pay to have professors like this nut teach your kids you are crazy.....

for example:

-----

Hitler Hawley?

1657724089776.png

Forum List

Back