Sen Hawley asks Khiara Bridges: "You've referred to 'people with a capacity for pregnancy.' Would that be women?"...she tells him he's transphobic

You keep piling on things that I am supposed to believe in. Let me know when you are through. Until then, you are a fantasic liar. But that's all I can expect from a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.
We are suppose to believe this is a woman.
1657728158012.png

Men just don't get pregnant by accident. It takes secret labs developing techniques to create such an event. Many unaccompanied minors that cartels ship to America end up in these labs.

so you think he’s a fruitcake cause he doesn’t think men can get pregnant?

oooook

I think he's a fruitcake because he's pick a subject that doesn't have a point. He's a grand standing fruitcake.

So Huckster Hawley doesn't accept the fact that the biological women who prefer to be called trans-something can still get pregnant, or is it that he just can't accept biological women who prefer to be called trans-something and has to belittle them every chance he gets?

Maybe it's just politics.
Except they force everyone else to use these terns as all encompassing

How come they can't accept women who want to be recognized as traditional women?

Hawley's the Fruitcake? That's your takeaway.

Then you are the problem

Saying "men can get pregnant" makes you a fruitcake.

Calling that idiocy out makes Hawley a rational person.

If a child comes out of your vagina...you aren't a man.

Please..follow BlindBoo 's advice and get your head out of your ass.

Biological males can't get pregnant. This is beyond stupid.

Hawley's the Fruitcake? That's your takeaway.

Then you are the problem

Saying "men can get pregnant" makes you a fruitcake.

Calling that idiocy out makes Hawley a rational person.

If a child comes out of your vagina...you aren't a man.

Please..follow BlindBoo 's advice and get your head out of your ass.

I'll do better than that. I just placed in the the say goodnight Gracie file.

It just proves that they reject reality and substitute their own groupthink created version.

Orwell predicted these idiots cold.
What it says is they don't care to be reasonable in any setting. They are full fledged Karens for forever I supposed.

Forum List

Back