Sen. Mazie Hirono (D): This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement

Didn't the right holler about that about vaccinations? Yes! It's all relative.

There is zero Biological evidence the fetus is experiencing life, and you can't prove it is.
You’re not only an evil loving baby killer, you’re a moron who doesn’t know basic biology.

Republicans are threatening violence. That's nothing new. Go ahead. Shit or get off the pot like Augustine said.
Back to cognitive dissonance again.

They are threatening the entire nation with actual violence, aka they have shit, or they are just blowing smoke, aka get off the pot.

Back to cognitive dissonance again.

They are threatening the entire nation with actual violence, aka they have shit, or they are just blowing smoke, aka get off the pot.
They can never remember who’s got all the guns.

we know the machine is against we the people, we just need to figure out how to rage against that machine

That’s exactly the GOP attitude

Screw you if you don't like it

You dumb fuckers think you can speak for the GOP

And what's even dumber, you think I'm GOP.

I'm not. I"m your worst nightmare. An independent who sees right through the leftist bullshit and is willing to take the case straight to your front door.

I did too shit for brains;
What is the true meaning of life?

No one can tell the actual definition of the meaning of life. For some, it is all about happiness, building a family, and leading life as it is. For some, it is about accumulating wealth, whereas, for some, it is all about love.

Many think about the meaning and purpose in life from a philosophical perspective, but the meaning in life is associated with better health, wellness, and perhaps longevity, suggests a new study.

A new study by the University of California San Diego School of Medicine found that meaning in life is essential for health and well-being. However, the relationships differ in adults younger and older than age 60.

The study found that the meaning of life is associated with better physical and mental well-being. In comparison, the search for meaning in life may be associated with worse mental well-being and cognitive functioning.
That isn't science on life, you idiot. Wow.

Life is what happens at the cellular level of a living organism. Good God, you are fucking ignorant.

Hirono threatened Americans and she did it from the Senate. It's understandable the threatened would want to reciprocate. Except dweebs like you that is.

Democrats are big on dog whistes. Schumer has done a few himself, as when he threatened the Supreme Court and two Justices by name.

Too bad we don't have a free-press to hold Democrats accountable.

Arson and vandalizing of pro-life organization's buildings, as of June at least 40.

Where's the FBI? Tracking down non-existent white supremacists according to n whistleblower.

Forum List

Back