Sen. Mazie Hirono (D): This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement

You are too stupid for logical debate. Who ended Roe? Who ended the HC security of women? Who ended a woman's right to her own body based on your religion, arrogance, and ignorance of Biology?
Hey, dumb ass. Abortion is legal in many states. Are you aware of that?

You are too stupid for logical debate. Who ended Roe? Who ended the HC security of women? Who ended a woman's right to her own body based on your religion, arrogance, and ignorance of Biology?
Science says life begins at conception, Simp.

Why do you deny science?

Conception.
Says who you? :laughing0301:

What is the true meaning of life?

No one can tell the actual definition of the meaning of life. For some, it is all about happiness, building a family, and leading life as it is. For some, it is about accumulating wealth, whereas, for some, it is all about love.

Many think about the meaning and purpose in life from a philosophical perspective, but the meaning in life is associated with better health, wellness, and perhaps longevity, suggests a new study.

A new study by the University of California San Diego School of Medicine found that meaning in life is essential for health and well-being. However, the relationships differ in adults younger and older than age 60.

The study found that the meaning of life is associated with better physical and mental well-being. In comparison, the search for meaning in life may be associated with worse mental well-being and cognitive functioning.

What degree do you have as an authority on life?

Arguing with anti-abortion freaks is pointless.

Understand that these people are serious.

They will END abortion...nationwide ...if we don't vote these GOP creeps out...ALL OF EM
What do I care? I'm not a chick.

How about YOU buy the condoms next time?

I already provided a link, Simp.
I did too shit for brains;

No one can tell the actual definition of the meaning of life. For some, it is all about happiness, building a family, and leading life as it is. For some, it is about accumulating wealth, whereas, for some, it is all about love.

Many think about the meaning and purpose in life from a philosophical perspective, but the meaning in life is associated with better health, wellness, and perhaps longevity, suggests a new study.

A new study by the University of California San Diego School of Medicine found that meaning in life is essential for health and well-being. However, the relationships differ in adults younger and older than age 60.

The study found that the meaning of life is associated with better physical and mental well-being. In comparison, the search for meaning in life may be associated with worse mental well-being and cognitive functioning.

I did too shit for brains;

You provided some woke discussion of "the meaning of life". That isn't science, you raving lunatic.

Life begins at conception. That is science.

What do I care? I'm not a chick.

How about YOU buy the condoms next time?
That's the whole point. You aren't a chick, and you don't care. She does ass hole, and who the fuck are you, if you don't care? Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.

Forum List

Back