Sen. Mazie Hirono (D): This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement

When you are denied a right to your own bodily autonomy, and if I were a woman, I'd shoot anyone who tried to stop me from taking care of my body. Period! Is that clear enough for you? These humans are not test rats, and their vote is going to prove that.
How is that whole "body autonomy" thing working for you during Covid?

They aren't pro-life. And you're an idiot. I would say to any woman out there, that she has a right to her own body, and if any styupid mfr. like you threatens that, or stops that, and the choice is her life or yours, what do you think the decision is going to be?
You're condoning violence.

They aren't pro-life. And you're an idiot. I would say to any woman out there, that she has a right to her own body, and if any styupid mfr. like you threatens that, or stops that, and the choice is her life or yours, what do you think the decision is going to be?
She should use a well-recognized health care device commonly know as a coat hanger.

WTF does that have to do with the price of apples?

Yo fuck nuts..... make a bid...

abortion coathanger.jpg

WTF does that have to do with the price of apples?
When people were saying, "my body, my choice" regarding mandatory vaccinations, you were all for it.

Make you a fucking hypocrite.

And NO. Pregnancy is NOT just the woman's body. It is a separate life. So remember that BEFORE you make this stupid fucking claim that not getting a vaccine affects others' lives.

When people were saying, "my body, my choice" regarding mandatory vaccinations, you were all for it.

Make you a fucking hypocrite.

And NO. Pregnancy is NOT just the woman's body. It is a separate life. So remember that BEFORE you make this stupid fucking claim that not getting a vaccine affects others' lives.
Didn't the right holler about that about vaccinations? Yes! It's all relative.

There is zero Biological evidence the fetus is experiencing life, and you can't prove it is.

American citizens have a right to be pro life and you want to shoot them. You don't see anything wrong with that? How about we shoot the people who are pro choice? Well?
That door opens both ways dumb ass.

If you've made the decision what pro-life is, so has the other side. Got it?

This whole thing is really rough on me being a right-leaner that's also pro-choice (with guardrails).....I think I'll just burn a couple of tires to make sure everyone is pissed at me and call it a day. ;)

Didn't the right holler about that about vaccinations? Yes! It's all relative.

There is zero Biological evidence the fetus is experiencing life, and you can't prove it is.
There is 100% biological evidence that a fetus is experiencing life. Da Fuq is wrong with you?

If there wasn't life, it would be passed from the body as dead cells.

Do you even own a brain?

Forum List

Back