Sen. Mazie Hirono (D): This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement

100% agree. BWK wants to call it health care to get YOU to pay for it.

Fuck that shit!!!

Use a coat hanger and shut the fuck up.
I wouldn't go that far, but would not interfere in her choices as if I had a say, if I was not the one to put the bun in the oven.

There is 100% biological evidence that a fetus is experiencing life. Da Fuq is wrong with you?

If there wasn't life, it would be passed from the body as dead cells.

Do you even own a brain?
BWK is a science denying Baby Killer Cultist

Arguing with anti-abortion freaks is pointless.

Understand that these people are serious.

They will END abortion...nationwide ...if we don't vote these GOP creeps out...ALL OF EM

• Love
Reactions: BWK
This whole thing is really rough on me being a right-leaner that's also pro-choice (with guardrails).....I think I'll just burn a couple of tires to make sure everyone is pissed at me and call it a day. ;)
This isn't difficult. Not at all. This is about power and control of women, not pro-life. They use arrogance to pretend they are pro-life of the unborn, but discard the biological needs of the holder of the unborn fetus, that is not discovering life. Their analogy is totally nonsensical. Each pregnant woman experiences something personal, that belongs to no one but the woman. The man isn't having the baby. The woman takes all the risks and is often the one who will raise the child when born.Who the fuck do they think they are? It's insane.

Every human life has a right to their own body?

Except the human life in the womb. You think that life means nothing and can "LITERALLY" be ripped apart until dead.

You are another sick fuck.
Nostra the retard without an argument. He isn't capable of judging what life is, but imagines he can.

American citizens have a right to be pro life and you want to shoot them. You don't see anything wrong with that? How about we shoot the people who are pro choice? Well?
Dude, stop posting like some idiot third grader.

Arguing with anti-abortion freaks is pointless.

Understand that these people are serious.

They will END abortion...nationwide ...if we don't vote these GOP creeps out...ALL OF EM
We will. They are insane.

And you do not see the irony? Unsurprised.

Complete and utter cognitive dissonance there.
Where is the irony? Januray 6th was about stopping a legal election with no fraud by the Left.

How was it not a threat?

You're the one promoting violence.
You are too stupid for logical debate. Who ended Roe? Who ended the HC security of women? Who ended a woman's right to her own body based on your religion, arrogance, and ignorance of Biology?

Forum List

Back