Sen Schumer: Lets Fly Gay Banner Instead of Old Glory

Maybe the American athlete gay or not when on the medal stand
should make out open mouth while our anthem is played to show
support for all the gays of the world.

That would teach Putin a lesson for sure.... :eek:

Fly the rainblow flag, play the Anthem and all winners have to drop their pants. Males will be required to spread ass cheeks to the assembled.

That will surely embarrass Russia.

The Olympics are the one event every couple of years that is supposed to bring all the nations of Earth together. While there have been incidents in the past, it's not supposed to be a place for politics and it should stay that way. Whether you agree with it or not, Russia's policy on gays is Russia's policy and it's none of the business. Everyone has the right to criticize their policy and we have already been doing it, but the Olympics is not the appropriate place for it.

Another thing being ignored is the awkward position Schumer's idea would put our athletes in. Undoubtedly there will be athletes who don't approve of homosexuality for personal or religious reasons and will not feel comfortable participating in this type of display. They are then faced with a choice of going along with it against their beliefs or not going along with it and risk being ridiculed and called bigots and homophobes by the media, the leftist blogsphere, and even some fellow athletes, I'm sure.

So let the Olympics be the Olympics and leave the politics at home.

It goes beyond the normal's disapproval of homosexuality. How many athletes including gay athletes would salute that flag?

Most countries give national support to the olympians. We do not. The athletes are supported entirely by private sponsorship and corporate donations. Put that rag up there and see what happens.

Maybe the American athlete gay or not when on the medal stand
should make out open mouth while our anthem is played to show
support for all the gays of the world.

That would teach Putin a lesson for sure.... :eek:

Fly the rainblow flag, play the Anthem and all winners have to drop their pants. Males will be required to spread ass cheeks to the assembled.

That will surely embarrass Russia.

Or very excited.

It astounds me that scumbags like Schumer are still in office. But I suppose this country is divided and full of hate. That's OK, because the right side of the fence has all the guns. You liberal maggots enjoy your liberal spring.

Maybe we can get the networks covering the games have a graphic
that shows the athlete's name and sexual preference.....and ranking....

Like a full color rainbow for full gay...
Maybe a rainbow with only one color for a newbie gay.
A rainbow with no color at all for a wanna be gay.
A rainbow with a line through it for a gay who just isn't very good at it....

Last edited:
It astounds me that scumbags like Schumer are still in office. But I suppose this country is divided and full of hate. That's OK, because the right side of the fence has all the guns. You liberal maggots enjoy your liberal spring.

Feel free.

Start shooting.

Worked reeeallly well during the Civil War.

:lol:

Another example that you have to wonder about the radical left's vision of America. Here's the deal, the US's foreign policy is so convoluted that the administration thinks the best way to engage in the new "cold war" is to wave a flag promoting sodomy.

Liberals don't like our flag being displayed because
they don't feel comfortable being American...
They feel we are the bad guys in the grand scheme of
world acceptance.

Feel free.

Start shooting.

Worked reeeallly well during the Civil War.

:lol:

Well, R.C. may have to watch out for all the Jews against him....don't think they'd roll over again.

Another example that you have to wonder about the radical left's vision of America. Here's the deal, the US's foreign policy is so convoluted that the administration thinks the best way to engage in the new "cold war" is to wave a flag promoting sodomy.

Ah so..you do want government to be in your bedroom.

Nice.

Would be nice if these ass clown politicians would leave our athletes
out of their politics and let them enjoy the experience.

So when the next country hosting the Olympics has policy we don't
agree with with we wear a little something that points that out.
That's not being political....

Let Obama fight that battle and leave our athletes out of the BS...

Forum List

Back