Sen Sessions to Obama: "You're not wanted in Texas" in regard to border visit

Rep. Sessions: Obama's 'Not Wanted in Texas' for Border Visit

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state. He's a complete and utter clusterfuck and a miserable failure in everything he touches. Obama will attend fund raisers, the kind like he attended not less than 24 hours after he left Americans to die in Benghazi.

Umm... you're in North Carolina.

:oops:

:lol:

That I'm in NC is funny now? I didn't realize people had to live in a specific state in order to have an opinion.. guffaw guffaw

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXwahw6eHU]dork laughing evilly. - YouTube[/ame]

Umm... you're in North Carolina.

:oops:

:lol:

That I'm in NC is funny now? I didn't realize people had to live in a specific state in order to have an opinion.. guffaw guffaw

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXwahw6eHU]dork laughing evilly. - YouTube[/ame]

It would be pretty funny not only to coin a "No True Texan" fallacy -- if you were a Texan. That you're a thousand miles away makes it hilarious. :rofl:

Yep. It's pretty fucking pathetic to try to speak for "true Texans" when you've probably never even been there, and I find that funny.

What's evident is your constant attempt to personally insult me like you do in private messages because you have an issue with me.. now that's fucking pathetic and funny at the same time.. As far the OP- I didn't speak for Texans although I have been there dumbass, to San Antonio specifically where I have family.. Here's some more laughs for ya assclown:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhj54OIEMTA]Stupid Laugh - LOL - - YouTube[/ame]

dork laughing evilly. - YouTube

Yep. It's pretty fucking pathetic to try to speak for "true Texans" when you've probably never even been there, and I find that funny.

What's evident is your constant attempt to personally insult me like you do in private messages because you have an issue with me.. now that's fucking pathetic and funny at the same time.. As far the OP- I didn't speak for Texans although I have been there dumbass, to San Antonio specifically where I have family.. Here's some more laughs for ya assclown:

Of course you didn't...

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state.

Rep. Sessions: Obama's 'Not Wanted in Texas' for Border Visit

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state. He's a complete and utter clusterfuck and a miserable failure in everything he touches. Obama will attend fund raisers, the kind like he attended not less than 24 hours after he left Americans to die in Benghazi.

I have some good friends in Battleground Texas that would beg the differ.

I can set up a meet and greet. You can bring your gun too.

Battleground Texas is a group of failures who have been undermined from the beginning by Libs who talk about "Tex-Ass" and want to portray them as racist evil folk. The Left has made Texas Red for a generation and "Battleground Texas" has no chance at all.

I have family in San Antonio too and been there many times but that doesn't qualify me to presume to speak for Texans on their behalf. Just sayin'.

I have family in San Antonio too and been there many times but that doesn't qualify me to presume to speak for Texans on their behalf. Just sayin'.

Guffaw Guffaw OMG that was so damn hilarious

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhj54OIEMTA]Stupid Laugh - LOL - - YouTube[/ame]

imo it was kind of stupid for Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) to flap his gums about not wanting Obama to visit....i understand his animosity but it wasn't politically smart...it's like he's saying Texas doesn't want any help with a FEDERAL problem...

first of all... it helps to prevent Texas from blaming Obama for not visiting just like the Dems blamed Bush during Katrina....and saying he's just visiting Texas to rustle up campaign money and how UNCARING that is...

second....Gov. Perry asked Obama to visit the immigration crisis for good reasons...Perry wants the National Guard brought in...

third...if Obama came down and pics were taken with thousands of immigrants these would circulate all over and Obama would OWN the immigration problem...he'd be asked alot of questions....these pics would be GREAT political fodder for the elections...

of course this is EXACTLY why BO will not visit the immigration camps....plus he probably doesn't want to catch the H1N1 flu or tuberculosis or get scabies....in reality BO doesn't give a shit about the immigrants....he's just using them for his own political purposes...and it would not serve him well to visit and own the problem....

You are one of the smarter USMB nutters.....and you are not afraid to admit that you are motivated solely by politics. Do you feel a little dirty while taking advantage of all the wide eyed idiots here?

Your post is both disgusting and refreshing. Well done.

i'll take that double-edged compliment with a grain of salt....but this whole matter is about politics is it not...? if you find it 'disgusting' blame your party for showing the way...their 'disgusting' tactics are cutting edge....and i think we should return the favor at any opportunity...

Please...don't go and ruin your cred by giving me the "you do it too" bullshit. Own it. You are not interested in any policy if it doesn't further your political agenda. It is an admirable trait.....but only if you own it.

You are one of the smarter USMB nutters.....and you are not afraid to admit that you are motivated solely by politics. Do you feel a little dirty while taking advantage of all the wide eyed idiots here?

Your post is both disgusting and refreshing. Well done.

i'll take that double-edged compliment with a grain of salt....but this whole matter is about politics is it not...? if you find it 'disgusting' blame your party for showing the way...their 'disgusting' tactics are cutting edge....and i think we should return the favor at any opportunity...

Please...don't go and ruin your cred by giving me the "you do it too" bullshit. Own it. You are not interested in any policy if it doesn't further your political agenda. It is an admirable trait.....but only if you own it.

heh....i never said our tactics were disgusting.....but obviously you think yours are.....

Families talk, I have relatives in Tennesee, Ohio, and Illinois.

heh....i never said our tactics were disgusting.....but obviously you think yours are.....

Incorrect. I'm not like you. I don't think politics first.

You do. You just need to admit it.....then we can enjoy our discussion.

Incorrect. I'm not like you. I don't think politics first.

You do. You just need to admit it.....then we can enjoy our discussion.

like i said this IS a political forum....you can take your psychological issues elsewhere...

Last edited:
Sessions was among several Texas Republicans and law-enforcement officials to slam Obama on Saturday for not planning to visit the border, especially since he has described the situation as "a humanitarian crisis."

"Texas is currently facing a humanitarian crisis, and the president owes it to Texans to visit the border and see the crisis his policies created," Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn said in a statement. He has represented Texas since 2002.

Looks like Sessions wants President Obama to visit the border?

Schizophrenic thread?

Forum List

Back