Sen Sessions to Obama: "You're not wanted in Texas" in regard to border visit

Rep. Sessions: Obama's 'Not Wanted in Texas' for Border Visit

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state. He's a complete and utter clusterfuck and a miserable failure in everything he touches. Obama will attend fund raisers, the kind like he attended not less than 24 hours after he left Americans to die in Benghazi.

I have some good friends in Battleground Texas that would beg the differ.

I can set up a meet and greet. You can bring your gun too.

The lady doesn't need your permission to bring a weapon with her in Texas.

You just challenged me? You hate America! ;)

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state. He's a complete and utter clusterfuck and a miserable failure in everything he touches. Obama will attend fund raisers, the kind like he attended not less than 24 hours after he left Americans to die in Benghazi.

Ok, do that.. Go ahead and post all of the details in this thread with addresses, names etc.. We'll wait. Thanks!:dig:

Ok, do that.. Go ahead and post all of the details in this thread with addresses, names etc.. We'll wait. Thanks!:dig:

I don't trust you THAT much. Nor the posters on USMB. Just go to their office in Austin.

But to be honest, Sessions can stick an M-80 up his ass for all I care. He doesnt dictate where the president goes.

What a petulant child to say such a thing. Smh.

Not only the assclown dilloduck, but LGS as well.

Look Mr Mature Adult---Obama refuses to allow anyone else to go assess the situation at the border yet he's going to make a big show and go there himself ? WTF can he do there that no one else can ? I guess it's the way things are done in Chicago.

I don't trust you THAT much. Nor the posters on USMB. Just go to their office in Austin.

But to be honest, Sessions can stick an M-80 up his ass for all I care. He doesnt dictate where the president goes.

So in other words you're a liar?

What a petulant child to say such a thing. Smh.

Look Mr Mature Adult---Obama refuses to allow anyone else to go assess the situation at the border yet he's going to make a big show and go there himself ? WTF can he do there that no one else can ? I guess it's the way things are done in Chicago.

I have Dottiekins on ignore.. Have for some time. She use to follow me like a lapdog from thread to thread.

I have Dottiekins on ignore.. Have for some time. She use to follow me like a lapdog from thread to thread.

may as well----nothing but cheap name calling liberalish.

may as well----nothing but cheap name calling liberalish.

She never debates anything.. She just comes in slinging personal insults. Insult me but have an argument attached otherwise your ass is on ignore.. It's boring at best.

But guess who invited him to go to Texas in the first place? REPUBLICAN Governor Rick Perry! That's who. He WANTS for the president to go look at what's going on firsthand. How else can anything get done? If he does not he will be accused of doing nothing and allowing things to escalate. If he does go, he will be met with haters like yourself. That would make it pretty tough for a president under the circumstances and his security with demented people who are out of control. But he will do the right thing. At the present time he cannot deport the refugee children due to Bush's law that allows them to stay for an extended period of time and to be treated humanely and comfortably as should be. But the president is working on this situation and will undoubtedly know how to work around Republican obstructionists who would thwart his visit and his plan to ameliorate this situation.

Law Protects Unaccompanied Children Crossing Border | NBC 7 San Diego

Shhhh..Sessions has to keep the "base" happy, they are easily amused. Breitbart & NewsMax are the sorces, what do you expect?

What does the news source have to do with Senator Sessions telling Obama to stay the fuck away?

Well, first Senator Sessions is from Alabama. The two Senators from Texas are Cornyn & Cruz; you might want to glance at your home State's Representatives in Congress, and the definitions there of. Pete Sessions is not in the Senate, he's in the House.

Last edited:

But guess who invited him to go to Texas in the first place? REPUBLICAN Governor Rick Perry! That's who. He WANTS for the president to go look at what's going on firsthand. How else can anything get done? If he does not he will be accused of doing nothing and allowing things to escalate. If he does go, he will be met with haters like yourself. That would make it pretty tough for a president under the circumstances and his security with demented people who are out of control. But he will do the right thing. At the present time he cannot deport the refugee children due to Bush's law that allows them to stay for an extended period of time and to be treated humanely and comfortably as should be. But the president is working on this situation and will undoubtedly know how to work around Republican obstructionists who would thwart his visit and his plan to ameliorate this situation.

What a fucking joke world you leftists live in.. you're so over the top divorced from reality.
Toots, that IS reality! The fact of the matter is that since your party can't do a darn thing for this country you continue to be in serious denial.

Whatever you want to believe is cool with me. Lets be honest, you would not like them with your tough girl persona.

What a fucking joke world you leftists live in.. you're so over the top divorced from reality.
Toots, that IS reality! The fact of the matter is that since your party can't do a darn thing for this country you continue to be in serious denial.

TOOTS ? and your party is doing something about this invasion ? :lol::lol:

Shhhh..Sessions has to keep the "base" happy, they are easily amused. Breitbart & NewsMax are the sorces, what do you expect?

What does the news source have to do with Senator Sessions telling Obama to stay the fuck away?

Well, first Senator Sessions is from Alabama. The two Senators from Texas are Cornyn & Cruz; you might want to glance at your home State's Representatives in Congress, and the definitions there of. Pete Sessions is not in the Senate, he's in the House.

I stand corrected..No excuse except a deep personal conversation I am having at the moment on this forum in private.. I know perfectly well where Jeff Sessions is from being I live in the South myself..

Whatever you want to believe is cool with me. Lets be honest, you would not like them with your tough girl persona.

I don't have a tough girl persona.. I'm me.. I argue the FACTS which is the truth, thus my debate skills are dependent upon reality. That gives me the advantage with you leftists.

WTF is a toots? No, it's not reality and the entire world to include WHO have visited these camps and have issued statements of unsatisfactory conditions.

I hate it when that asshole comes here. He always moves during peak traffic hours and fucks everything up so bad it takes me hours to detour around the airport. I never had that problem with Bush.

I don't have a tough girl persona.. I'm me.. I argue the FACTS which is the truth, thus my debate skills are dependent upon reality. That gives me the advantage with you leftists.

Facts cannot be altered, Jeff Sessions is a Senator from Alabama, Pete Sessions is a House Rep., his district is nowhere near the border, he is best known for this quote:

Sessions was commenting after seeing an Ivy League team play basketball
“How often can you go see a bunch of white guys play basketball?”

Keep working on thos "debate" skills.

It's always glaring when someone admits a mistake and the opposing side refuses to show any acknowledgement of that. In fact that shows more about you than me. As to my debate skills, I've taken you down in every thread we've encountered thus far which doesn't set well with you I suspect- thus your faux outrage over my mistake.

Forum List

Back