Senate Bill: Travelers must register cash and digital amounts over 10k or face 10 yrs in prison ,,,,

My husband tried to withdraw 8,000 for material for a job and the bank actually told him, "No." They held up the job for 8 days until the home owner, (who also banked there) went in and pitched a bitch.
In NJ, my husband was at his parents and they have the same bank we do, so my husband asked them to deposit some money in my account while they were there, and gave them the cash.
The teller knew my father-in-law. He was her high school principle. She told him, "No. It looked like money laundering". Once they get their hands on our money they consider it their money. We bank as little as possible.
What you've described here is the perfect reason to withdraw every penny from that bank and deposit it elsewhere.

Why don't you do that?

Banks already by law have to question all cash deposits or withdrawals over $10K so this isn't much different.

It will become so. Here is the difference:
Your bank account is none of the government's business, and remained so until recently. Then the gov. passed a law that it is their business, and gave themselves access to your account.
Unabated, they will pass even more laws and regulations concerning your account. The next law may be the one that allows them to make random withdrawals when they feel it's necessary.
This is alot different than your right to privacy. It is the opposite.

Last edited:
My husband tried to withdraw 8,000 for material for a job and the bank actually told him, "No." They held up the job for 8 days until the home owner, (who also banked there) went in and pitched a bitch.
In NJ, my husband was at his parents and they have the same bank we do, so my husband asked them to deposit some money in my account while they were there, and gave them the cash.
The teller knew my father-in-law. He was her high school principle. She told him, "No. It looked like money laundering". Once they get their hands on our money they consider it their money. We bank as little as possible.
What you've described here is the perfect reason to withdraw every penny from that bank and deposit it elsewhere.

Why don't you do that?

I bank as little as possible, but my husband and I both have businesses and have no choice. We both need to be able to cash checks. They are forcing us into a cashless society. It is too hard for them to track cash.

Banks already by law have to question all cash deposits or withdrawals over $10K so this isn't much different.

It will become so. Here is the difference:
Your bank account is none of the governments business, and remained so until recently. Then the gov. passed a law that it is their business, and gave themselves access to your account.
Unabated, they will pass even more laws and regulations concerning your account. The next law may be the one that allows them to make random withdrawals when they feel it's necessary.
This is alot different than your right to privacy. It is the opposite.

I think last year or so, over in England I believe they did just that they just took the people's money out of their accounts.

I think to many people do not understand how they make it sound like oh the rich or wealthy will get hit with this ten K thing but then to others not aware of the game , they think that is the end of the story and that is the only people effected, when really they attach other laws or regulations to it where it spiders out to everyone no matter what your wealth status is.

Forum List

Back