Senate confirms DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke with just one Republican vote

A Black woman is in a important, powerful job. Another FAIL for Republicans.
And, exactly as programmed, you celebrate this for race and gender.
Didn’t you just claim being black and having a vagina are great qualifications?
Nope, not at all. I claimed Democrats believe being black and having a vagina are great qualifications. I said race and gender are immaterial.

And no one has proved me wrong.
Those are better qualifications than being a white maga fuckup.

Regular appearances on the Joy Reed AND Al Sharpton shows? Well THAT certainly qualifies her for a top spot in an Executive Branch Division.
While you're at it, what were Betsy DeVos' qualifications to be Secretary of Education.

As Cap says, "I can do this all day".
So, in summary, it's bad when Republicans nominate someone ill-suited to a post, but good when Democrats do -- especially if she's the right shade and has the correct plumbing.

In what way is this Harvard Law School leader, and current day voting rights leader "ill suited" to the job of leading the Voting Rights Division of the Department of Justice, other than she's a black woman?
Her race and gender are immaterial.

She's a black supremacist. She has no business in government.

Translation: All blacks return to cotton fields IMMEDIATELY :rolleyes:
You're white. She thinks you're a lesser human being. And you kiss her ass for it.

Good Gaea, Democrats are pathetic.

You’re an idiot :)
If that makes you feel better about you agreeing with racist non-whites, sure.
Racist asshole ^ :asshole: :fu:
I've been called worse by better.
It didn't make you reflect then, either. How good a person does someone need to be for you to consider that they're right, and you are a racist asshole? How about if Jesus himself told you? Would you just dismiss him as an emotional Liberal?
Not at all. Are you claiming to be speaking for the Son of God? He takes a rather dim view of that, I believe.

No, when leftists throw around the term "racist", it means they don't have a rational argument are are just attempting to shame dissenters into silence.

The Son of God takes an EXTREMELY dim view of kooks such as yourself :)

About damn time she got confirmed, with just one Republican vote no doubt.

Now we'll have an actual functional Civil Rights Department.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
What are her qualifications?

Oh, yes...dark skin, and a vagina.

Democrats are such shallow people.

Except her degree from Harvard and her law degree from Columbia...

She served federal prosecutor and numerous other jobs in the field of Civil Rights...

Seems highly qualified...

by the way the Trump nominee was like this in his resume...
I don't think you understand which one the Civil Rights avocate should be working for..
So you're okay with a black supremacist in government.

Well, you were told to be, so you are.

First you said she was unqualified. When that lie was thoroughly debunked, you moved on to trying to smear her character.

This is why you have no credibility whatsoever. You're just another liar for the Trump cult.
She was nominated because she's a black woman. You don't have to accept reality. I'd be surprised if you did.
Were Trump's nominees chosen because they were white?
Trump chose nominees because he thought they could do the job.

I can tell you have a hard time grasping that concept.
Really? What were Richard Grenell's qualifications? How about Ben Carson? Or Betsy DeVos? How about Jared? Or how about John Ratcliffe? How was he qualified to be DNI? Here's the ultra-conservative Foreign Policy:

Trump’s New Director of National Intelligence Doesn’t Understand His Job

John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist without intelligence experience, sees his job as helping the president and undermining the intelligence community.​

You believe what they tell you to believe.

You answer my questions first and THEN I'll answer yours, after all you have yet to make even a tiny effort to defend your own OP.

Sucks when someone challenges you to support your own assertions, huh? :cool:
To investigate and prosecute (if necessary) instances of civil rights violations nationwide.

It hasn't been functional under the last corrupt Administration on purpose.

Trump had no interest in keeping the law, nor being fair or partial.

What was your "challenge" exactly?
Do you not understand the questions I asked? or do you have some sort of reading disfunction, like perhaps selective reading that prevents you from comprehending questions that force you to deviate from the script you've generated in your head?
You are going to have to excuse MarcATL, like most black members he does not know how to parse an argument and can only compose two complete sentences before he loses his train of thought.

Good luck trying to find more than two sentences.

Last edited:
You answer my questions first and THEN I'll answer yours, after all you have yet to make even a tiny effort to defend your own OP.

Sucks when someone challenges you to support your own assertions, huh? :cool:
To investigate and prosecute (if necessary) instances of civil rights violations nationwide.

It hasn't been functional under the last corrupt Administration on purpose.

Trump had no interest in keeping the law, nor being fair or partial.

What was your "challenge" exactly?
Do you not understand the questions I asked? or do you have some sort of reading disfunction, like perhaps selective reading that prevents you from comprehending questions that force you to deviate from the script you've generated in your head?
You are going to have to excuse MarcATL, like most black members he can only compose two complete sentences and then he loses his train of thought.

Good luck trying to find more than two sentences.
Fail

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

She served federal prosecutor and numerous other jobs in the field of Civil Rights...

I don't think you understand which one the Civil Rights avocate should be working for..

First you said she was unqualified. When that lie was thoroughly debunked, you moved on to trying to smear her character.

This is why you have no credibility whatsoever. You're just another liar for the Trump cult.
She was nominated because she's a black woman. You don't have to accept reality. I'd be surprised if you did.

The former president picked nominees for their loyalty him. Do an effective job never entered in to it.
Yes, that's your programming.

Nope, not at all. I claimed Democrats believe being black and having a vagina are great qualifications. I said race and gender are immaterial.

Clarke hates you, you know.

But you keep kissing her ass like a good subservient leftist white boy.

Regular appearances on the Joy Reed AND Al Sharpton shows? Well THAT certainly qualifies her for a top spot in an Executive Branch Division.
While you're at it, what were Betsy DeVos' qualifications to be Secretary of Education.

So, in summary, it's bad when Republicans nominate someone ill-suited to a post, but good when Democrats do -- especially if she's the right shade and has the correct plumbing.

In what way is this Harvard Law School leader, and current day voting rights leader "ill suited" to the job of leading the Voting Rights Division of the Department of Justice, other than she's a black woman?

You're white. She thinks you're a lesser human being. And you kiss her ass for it.

It didn't make you reflect then, either. How good a person does someone need to be for you to consider that they're right, and you are a racist asshole? How about if Jesus himself told you? Would you just dismiss him as an emotional Liberal?
Not at all. Are you claiming to be speaking for the Son of God? He takes a rather dim view of that, I believe.

No, when leftists throw around the term "racist", it means they don't have a rational argument are are just attempting to shame dissenters into silence.

Pssst! It's not me claiming to speak for Him, Slappy.

You know -- like you just did.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Really? What were Richard Grenell's qualifications? How about Ben Carson? Or Betsy DeVos? How about Jared? Or how about John Ratcliffe? How was he qualified to be DNI? Here's the ultra-conservative Foreign Policy:

Trump’s New Director of National Intelligence Doesn’t Understand His Job

John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist without intelligence experience, sees his job as helping the president and undermining the intelligence community.​

You believe what they tell you to believe.
Is that what Twitter told you to parrot?

How many doctors are you seeing?

I have no mental health issues; I am not a leftist.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.

OIC, is that your way of saying that you CANNOT defend that ludicrous argument? I suggest that next time you read the ENTIRE discussion before you chime in to defend one of boyfriends idiotic theories, it’ll save you both some embarrassment.

Here end the the lesson.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.
That is a 2007 report... Thats the best you got...

That was a year before Bush economy went down the toilet...

daveman is busted again! Holy shit, you'd think he would learn by now. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, so you believe all the crazy leftists got better suddenly?

Uh huh.

So, let's find something a little more recent. Last year suit you?

March Study Points to Pervasive Mental Illness Among White American Liberals

WhiteLiberalismMentalIllness-1200x600.jpg

daveman is busted again! Holy shit, you'd think he would learn by now. :auiqs.jpg:
So what all have you been diagnosed with?

They always refer to the transition from Obama to Donald Trump as “flawless“ and “seamless“.

that was because many of trumps nominees were confirmed before he even took the inauguration oath

for some reason I don’t understand, the Trump administration and Republicans in Congress blocked Biden nominees which is why we’re nearly 6 months into his first term and we’re still confirming his nominees.

i’ve been voting since Richard Nixon and I don’t remember that happening before

Forum List

Back