Senate confirms DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke with just one Republican vote

About damn time she got confirmed, with just one Republican vote no doubt.

Now we'll have an actual functional Civil Rights Department.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
What are her qualifications?

Oh, yes...dark skin, and a vagina.

Democrats are such shallow people.

Except her degree from Harvard and her law degree from Columbia...

She served federal prosecutor and numerous other jobs in the field of Civil Rights...

Seems highly qualified...

by the way the Trump nominee was like this in his resume...
I don't think you understand which one the Civil Rights avocate should be working for..
So you're okay with a black supremacist in government.

Well, you were told to be, so you are.

First you said she was unqualified. When that lie was thoroughly debunked, you moved on to trying to smear her character.

This is why you have no credibility whatsoever. You're just another liar for the Trump cult.
She was nominated because she's a black woman. You don't have to accept reality. I'd be surprised if you did.

Regular appearances on the Joy Reed AND Al Sharpton shows? Well THAT certainly qualifies her for a top spot in an Executive Branch Division.
While you're at it, what were Betsy DeVos' qualifications to be Secretary of Education.

As Cap says, "I can do this all day".
So, in summary, it's bad when Republicans nominate someone ill-suited to a post, but good when Democrats do -- especially if she's the right shade and has the correct plumbing.

In what way is this Harvard Law School leader, and current day voting rights leader "ill suited" to the job of leading the Voting Rights Division of the Department of Justice, other than she's a black woman?
Her race and gender are immaterial.

She's a black supremacist. She has no business in government.

Translation: All blacks return to cotton fields IMMEDIATELY :rolleyes:
You're white. She thinks you're a lesser human being. And you kiss her ass for it.

Good Gaea, Democrats are pathetic.

You’re an idiot :)
If that makes you feel better about you agreeing with racist non-whites, sure.
But she has represented Jewish, Disabled and LGBT in the past too... I am sure most of them would have been white...

Shit that means your accusation id bullshit...
If that makes you feel better.

Regular appearances on the Joy Reed AND Al Sharpton shows? Well THAT certainly qualifies her for a top spot in an Executive Branch Division.
While you're at it, what were Betsy DeVos' qualifications to be Secretary of Education.

So, in summary, it's bad when Republicans nominate someone ill-suited to a post, but good when Democrats do -- especially if she's the right shade and has the correct plumbing.

In what way is this Harvard Law School leader, and current day voting rights leader "ill suited" to the job of leading the Voting Rights Division of the Department of Justice, other than she's a black woman?

You're white. She thinks you're a lesser human being. And you kiss her ass for it.

You certainly had no objections to the appointment of white supremacist, Jeff Sessions, to the post of Attorney General, despite his being turned down for an appointment as a federal judge because of his past racist history of working against minority voters' rights at the state level.

That the problem with you clowns have supported every level of government corruption, bribery, and governmental abuse possible over the past four years. Having supporter conmen, grifters, racists and thieves, during the Trump Administration, you just have to suck it on Biden's nominations.
Given Biden's own racist history, you can stop pretending you oppose white supremacists.

Racist asshole ^ :asshole: :fu:
I've been called worse by better.

Worse yes. By better? NO ;)

Worse yes. By better? NO ;)
Your high estimation of your own importance is based on no discernible evidence. And no, because you say so isn't evidence.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

She served federal prosecutor and numerous other jobs in the field of Civil Rights...

I don't think you understand which one the Civil Rights avocate should be working for..

Have you any real proof... And if you are going to someone who said something dubious while a undergrad aged 19 you are really desperate...
Is that all you got?
No proof would be sufficient for you. You were told what to believe, and that defines reality for you.
So that is a NO!

I suppose term limits on Congress would help. Outlawing private contributions to politicians might help.

Sure you can change the Representative, but they aren't the people that read all the legislation (highlight portions for the seat holder) ...
Schedule most of the meetings, appearances ... Come up with ideas, garner support, or point the poor bastard in the right direction.

Until you change all the minions, it doesn't matter who you have at the head of the table in a lot of cases.
If all you want is a bunch of rookies trying to figure out what they are doing ... Term limits are a good way to accomplish that.

I am not too sure it would end up in more responsible legislation.

As to NightFox ... and the power corporations have, it's a lot easier to manage.

Most people blame the corporations, instead of the politicians taking the money ... Bad idea.
If the politicians decide that is the way the game is going to be played ...
Don't blame the corporations for taking advantage of an opportunity they were offered.

Shut down the ability for Politicians to go around brokering deals with corporations.
Lobbyist aren't always bad, and they often have more valid information about a subject than a politician does.
Just take the money out of that process too ... Let the Government host the talks with Lobbyists in committee hearings ... Instead of the other way around in Vegas.

.​

Lobbyists are ALWAYS bad.
How is the Civil Rights Department “functional” given the constant barrage of civil rights complaints assaulting the air waves? Are they all going to go away now that we’ve confirmed this bureaucrat ? What new and wonderful things can we expect? I mean other than an ever higher price tag.

.. and how many Democrat votes did each of Donny’s nominees receive, I must of missed that torrent of Bi-Partisan cooperation when he was trying to get the positions in his administration filled, enlighten me.
What's the purpose of the Civil Rights Department NightFox?
Reparations and affirmative action for whites? Clarke's letter to the Harvard Crimson, Hoteps are funny.

• Richard King reveals that at the core of the human brain is the “locus coeruleus” which is a structure that is Black because it contains large amounts of (neuro) melanin which is essential for its operation.
  • Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites.
  • Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin–that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.
  • Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcification or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites.
  • Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities–something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.

You are aware that the Harvard Crimson is a satirical publication aren't you?
You are aware that it is the official newspaper of Harvard University? How fucking ignorant can you be?

That doesn't negate the fact that the piece in the Crimson was satire? Newpapers have lots of sections and that section was a satire of the Bell Curve.

You will go for any bias confirmation lie you can find and then double down it when you're caught. The Republican Party continues to try to slow walk, block, and stop non-white appointees from being confirmed. You continue to slander ever woman of colour appointed, including the Vice-President.

First you fools tried to claim she was unqualified, and then when we proved she was fully qualified, you lied about her and tried to paint her as a racist radical. Do you think we don't see what you're doing here? Are you really that stupid that you don't see how obvious your racism really is?7
Highly educated black women just fucks with there heads... They just can't compute it...
is that like the way condeleeza rice fucked with yours?....hey just asking teddy.....

I suppose term limits on Congress would help. Outlawing private contributions to politicians might help.

Sure you can change the Representative, but they aren't the people that read all the legislation (highlight portions for the seat holder) ...
Schedule most of the meetings, appearances ... Come up with ideas, garner support, or point the poor bastard in the right direction.

Until you change all the minions, it doesn't matter who you have at the head of the table in a lot of cases.
If all you want is a bunch of rookies trying to figure out what they are doing ... Term limits are a good way to accomplish that.

As to NightFox ... and the power corporations have, it's a lot easier to manage.

Most people blame the corporations, instead of the politicians taking the money ... Bad idea.
Don't blame the corporations for taking advantage of an opportunity they were offered.

Shut down the ability for Politicians to go around brokering deals with corporations.
Lobbyist aren't always bad, and they often have more valid information about a subject than a politician does.
Just take the money out of that process too ... Let the Government host the talks with Lobbyists in committee hearings ... Instead of the other way around in Vegas.

.​

How is the Civil Rights Department “functional” given the constant barrage of civil rights complaints assaulting the air waves? Are they all going to go away now that we’ve confirmed this bureaucrat ? What new and wonderful things can we expect? I mean other than an ever higher price tag.

.. and how many Democrat votes did each of Donny’s nominees receive, I must of missed that torrent of Bi-Partisan cooperation when he was trying to get the positions in his administration filled, enlighten me.
Reparations and affirmative action for whites? Clarke's letter to the Harvard Crimson, Hoteps are funny.

• Richard King reveals that at the core of the human brain is the “locus coeruleus” which is a structure that is Black because it contains large amounts of (neuro) melanin which is essential for its operation.
  • Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin–that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.
  • Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcification or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites.
  • Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities–something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.

You are aware that it is the official newspaper of Harvard University? How fucking ignorant can you be?

That doesn't negate the fact that the piece in the Crimson was satire? Newpapers have lots of sections and that section was a satire of the Bell Curve.

You will go for any bias confirmation lie you can find and then double down it when you're caught. The Republican Party continues to try to slow walk, block, and stop non-white appointees from being confirmed. You continue to slander ever woman of colour appointed, including the Vice-President.

First you fools tried to claim she was unqualified, and then when we proved she was fully qualified, you lied about her and tried to paint her as a racist radical. Do you think we don't see what you're doing here? Are you really that stupid that you don't see how obvious your racism really is?7
Highly educated black women just fucks with there heads... They just can't compute it...
is that like the way condeleeza rice fucked with yours?....hey just asking teddy.....
Condeleeza Rice...

Obviously Intelligent woman who I disagreed with at times... I don't think she got her job because of skin colour like your unfound accusation on Miss Clarke.

Rice was a proponent of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. I disagreed with her but I never felt that she should be insulted for it...
I disagreed with her about torturing prisoners.

Rice said she experienced Racial Discrimination in her life and was a proponent of Black rights and Womens rights..

She many times spoke contradictory to Trump...

so whats your point...

.​

Condeleeza Rice...

Obviously Intelligent woman who I disagreed with at times... I don't think she got her job because of skin colour like your unfound accusation on Miss Clarke.

Rice was a proponent of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. I disagreed with her but I never felt that she should be insulted for it...
I disagreed with her about torturing prisoners.

Rice said she experienced Racial Discrimination in her life and was a proponent of Black rights and Womens rights..

She many times spoke contradictory to Trump...

so whats your point...
I don't think she got her job because of skin colour like your unfound accusation on Miss Clarke.
my accusation?...you got the wrong guy cowboy.........and whats your point?....

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Have you any real proof... And if you are going to someone who said something dubious while a undergrad aged 19 you are really desperate...
Is that all you got?
No proof would be sufficient for you. You were told what to believe, and that defines reality for you.
You're still stuck in 2012. Same tired responses. Same fact-free posting. Sad.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

First you said she was unqualified. When that lie was thoroughly debunked, you moved on to trying to smear her character.

This is why you have no credibility whatsoever. You're just another liar for the Trump cult.
She was nominated because she's a black woman. You don't have to accept reality. I'd be surprised if you did.
Were Trump's nominees chosen because they were white?

It didn't make you reflect then, either. How good a person does someone need to be for you to consider that they're right, and you are a racist asshole? How about if Jesus himself told you? Would you just dismiss him as an emotional Liberal?

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Is that all you got?
So that is a NO!
Proof has been presented. You screeched NUH UH like a toddler who doesn't want to take a nap.

A Black woman is in a important, powerful job. Another FAIL for Republicans.
And, exactly as programmed, you celebrate this for race and gender.
Didn’t you just claim being black and having a vagina are great qualifications?
Nope, not at all. I claimed Democrats believe being black and having a vagina are great qualifications. I said race and gender are immaterial.

And no one has proved me wrong.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Is that all you got?
You're still stuck in 2012. Same tired responses. Same fact-free posting. Sad.
That's nice. Feel free to ignore me.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Trump chose nominees because he thought they could do the job.

I can tell you have a hard time grasping that concept.

It didn't make you reflect then, either. How good a person does someone need to be for you to consider that they're right, and you are a racist asshole? How about if Jesus himself told you? Would you just dismiss him as an emotional Liberal?
Not at all. Are you claiming to be speaking for the Son of God? He takes a rather dim view of that, I believe.

No, when leftists throw around the term "racist", it means they don't have a rational argument are are just attempting to shame dissenters into silence.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Trump chose nominees because he thought they could do the job.

I can tell you have a hard time grasping that concept.
The former president picked nominees for their loyalty him. Do an effective job never entered in to it.

Forum List

Back