Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Simpson: Steele feared Trump was being blackmailed - CNNPolitics

I keep wondering what Donald has on Lindsey... other than him being closeted.

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.

Boy you're dumb..........based on what?

You do know Trump supported faggots in the whole campaign......

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully
That is just fuking stupid. Where do you get this sh!t? Sounds to complicated for you to make up on your own. But I don't see a link.

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.

That is part of the topic....Are you sure you're a lawyer?:dunno:
Shyster.

debunked fantasy.

Shyster.

And not me of you twits can disprove what I said.

But please encourage the troll. That’s what rightwingers do.

That is just fuking stupid. Where do you get this sh!t? Sounds to complicated for you to make up on your own. But I don't see a link.

Rdean asking for a link...........if it's not from the communist manifesto or mother jones, he won't believe you.

^ would rather die a thousand times than actually read the transcript

yes, why actually inform yourself?
She wants to believe what she believes, and will be DAMNED if anybody changes her mind even a little! :laugh:

No. I have my mind changed by honest intelligent people. Not by lying trumptards. And I certainly don’t listen to debunked hackery.

But it’s amusing coming from people who don’t change their minds no matter what the facts are.

debunked fantasy.

Shyster.

And not me of you twits can disprove what I said.

But please encourage the troll. That’s what rightwingers do.
It's funny how I'm such a Right Winger that you agree with me half the time.
I'm not saying any business person or politician is an angel, but your faith in anyone with a D next to their name is perverse.

The transcripts confirm the fact that law enforcement officials had started to investigate Trump’s team well before the “Steele dossier” was compiled.

Republicans and Trump have tried to propagate the ridiculous lie that the Russia investigations were predicated on ‘false evidence,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

^ would rather die a thousand times than actually read the transcript

yes, why actually inform yourself?
She wants to believe what she believes, and will be DAMNED if anybody changes her mind even a little! :laugh:

No. I have my mind changed by honest intelligent people. Not by lying trumptards. And I certainly don’t listen to debunked hackery.

But it’s amusing coming from people who don’t change their minds no matter what the facts are.

The facts are The Clinton's run a corrupt pay for play foundation which makes million for them, their friends, and family and you want them to run the country....sad really when you think about it

The transcripts confirm the fact that law enforcement officials had started to investigate Trump’s team well before the “Steele dossier” was compiled.

Republicans and Trump have tried to propagate the ridiculous lie that the Russia investigations were predicated on ‘false evidence,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

"The Russians are coming the Russians are coming" ...you people are a joke..you love the Soviets.. .Bernie Sanders honeymooned there..Obama's parents were Soviet empire lovers ...spare us the fake ass outrage:slap:

"The Russians are coming the Russians are coming" ...you people are a joke..you love the Soviets.. .Bernie Sanders honeymooned there..Obama's parents were Soviet empire lovers ...spare us the fake ass outrage

speaking of fake ass outrage -- BENGHAAAAZIIII EMAILS!!!!

i've been trying all day to get a trumpswab to answer this:

why would anyone who was sincerely so concerned with hillary leaking national security secrets...embrace wiki freaks in the next breath?? or excuse trump's obstruction of justice into russian espionage...??

"The Russians are coming the Russians are coming" ...you people are a joke..you love the Soviets.. .Bernie Sanders honeymooned there..Obama's parents were Soviet empire lovers ...spare us the fake ass outrage

speaking of fake ass outrage -- BENGHAAAAZIIII EMAILS!!!!

i've been trying all day to get a trumpswab to answer this:

why would anyone who was sincerely so concerned with hillary leaking national security secrets...embrace wiki freaks in the next breath?? or excuse trump's obstruction of justice into russian espionage...??

Obama was in charge during the so- called Russian espionage...We all do it anyways..they had no respect for that idiot Obama

Obama was in charge during the so- called Russian espionage...We all do it anyways..they had no respect for that idiot Obama

that's your official response "we all do it anyways" ??

weak and pathetic partisan poppycock :slap:

i mean, what would captain America trey gowdy think??

images

Trump attorney sues Fusion GPS, BuzzFeed over infamous 'dossier'

“The dossier is, and continues to be, the subject of active investigations by Congress and intelligence agencies,” wrote BuzzFeed News spokesperson Matt Mittenthal in an email. “It was presented to two successive presidents, and has been described in detail by news outlets around the world. Its interest to the public is obvious. This is not the first time Trump's personal lawyer has attacked the free press, and we look forward to defending our First Amendment rights in court."

Now I hear several of the Republicans on the Judiciary committee say they are glad the testimony is out there. I guess Benedict was blackmailing them to keep it concealed.

Not sure why they call it redacted. I don't see anything crossed out.

Here is another copy:

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4345501-Glenn-Simpson-Testimony-Senate-Judiciary-In

This is some interesting reading. As interesting as Fire and Fury.

Check out page 159 where they talk about the possibility of a Presidential Candidate (Trump) being blackmailed.

According to the transcript, Trump made one trip after another to Russia that he claimed were for "business" but they couldn't find the "business". Something was going on.

Forum List

Back